• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pernida would probably also be High 6-A since TYBW Post-Training Base Kenpachi is also becoming High 6-A without releasing his eyepatch. Also Trascendent Aizen is probably going to be scaled to Base Kenpachi instead as it's been implied that TYBW Post-Training Base Kenpachi is also a transcendent being.

IF Pernida is High 6-A then power enhancement Nemu will be High 6-A as well since she one shot Pernida twice, Pernida only survive thanks to his regen. :/

Pernida scaling to High 6-A is controversial. His main thing is that he can bypass conventional durability by attacking the nerves and blood vessels directly.

It'd be like scaling Askin to High 6-A for face-planting Berry-tan with his lovely schrift.

Yeah, for the Schuztstaffel, I never took any of them to be physically strong or hard hitting except for Gerard. The SS were just really hax.

Gerard was made to be really strong though turning damage into power, that's his hax.

Askin bypasses the means of durability and attack potency by abilities that make him immune to opponent's abilities and to directly attack the enemy through lethality.

Lille is literally intangible with durability bypassing attacks.

Pernida has some meme tier Regenerationn, duplication and can absorb strength and skill through contact with his nerves while the nerves can also bypass conventional durability through manipulation of biology.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The only version of kenny pernida fought was base, and even then all he did use ultilize his has against kenny.
I think we need to upgrade base Kenny(with eyepatch) after training to High 6-A since base Kenny can keep up and overpowering base Gremmy.

Pernida(after he absorb strength) and power enhancement Nemu will be scale to base Kenny/Gremmy too. :/

Literally tbh,I don't see why the elites can't scale to base kenpachi without shikai,I mean someone like royd was stomping him and his not an elite,what am trying to say is yhwach saw his elites as true warriors and considers the rest as fodders(exception of gremmy), What am saying is there must be reason yhwach considers them as elites and it's not just about hax as what you would be implying is that someone like candice can stomp them without hax right??

We are talking about base Kenpachi after his training, base Kenpachi is not Tier 6 before his training with Unohana. :/

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Well some Captains are gonna get upgraded with the Las Noches revision, so we could probably look into base Kenny's tier during that.
Yeah, I'll get on that either this evening or tomorrow. I promise you.

High 6-A base Kenpachi is probably going to apply to pre-timeskip characters through Unohana and Yama-jii.

If others scale to him, I mean.

Burning Full Fingers said:
High 6-A base Kenpachi is probably going to apply to pre-timeskip characters through Unohana and Yama-jii.
I'm still not sure why Yama-Jii went from small country level to Multi continentle LV :S

Dr.Fix said:
I'm still not sure why Yama-Jii went from small country level to Multi continentle LV :S
cuz he scales to kenpachi.. hes way stronger. same with ichibei. and those who did good against gerald

also yes sternritters should scale to base kenpachi without shikai but what tier is that, like island? i dont remember

Zezu1995 said:
Dr.Fix said:
cuz he scales to kenpachi.. hes way stronger. same with ichibei. and those who did good against gerald
Source?

Base Yhwach claims that he is the only one capable of taking Yamamoto's Bankai. Which means even Gremmy is unable to take Yamamoto's Bankai. Not to mention Gremmy's power came from a piece of Yhwach's soul. So Base Yhwach should logically be far more powerful than Gremmy same with Yamamoto's Bankai. And Ichibei was on par with if not slightly stronger than Base Yhwach so he also scales. Then there's also Gerard who is stronger than eyepatchless Shikai Kenpachi. So anybody who can damage him would also scale.

1- ichibei ******* on base juha there isnt a "IF" almighty saved that hoe lol 2- byakuya injured a boosted gerald like 3 times... 3- toshiro did more in adult bankai than shikai kenny 4-Yama is literally on par with base juha with bankai but i guess thats head canon cuz shit was stolen but anywho hes still the strongest captain

I have questions regarding Lille Barro to all of you and it involves scaling.

• His last form has a fan name. (Couldn't find anything related in the manga.)
  • His chicken form is set to be closed to a "Gods" form just how the databook describes Aizen's last form. (Many fans have argued the similarity before.)
  • He doesn't like been called a "God" since he thinks "Yhwach" is God. So he says he is closed to a "God."
  • The God Slayer sword only works on "Gods" and not on lesser beings.
Shouldn't Lille Barro last form be rename to "God" in his page? Is the closest official name for that form. And would he scale to transcendents in that form?

Aizen achieve God Form as Shinigami.

Lille achieve God Form as Quincy.

Peter1129 said:
Base Yhwach claims that he is the only one capable of taking Yamamoto's Bankai. Which means even Gremmy is unable to take Yamamoto's Bankai. Not to mention Gremmy's power came from a piece of Yhwach's soul. So Base Yhwach should logically be far more powerful than Gremmy same with Yamamoto's Bankai. And Ichibei was on par with if not slightly stronger than Base Yhwach so he also scales. Then there's also Gerard who is stronger than eyepatchless Shikai Kenpachi. So anybody who can damage him would also scale.
1. We went over this some time ago in the last revision thread. I also left a message on Soldier's wall if memory serves but the gist is that is outdated because:

It happened chap 510

-Not four chapters later jugo shows greater AP than YHWH when he cuts TZ (514)

-Uryu was not yet a sternritter (Letters, 543)

-The Vollstandigs/True power of a sternritter were later revealed to be off limits (Desperate lights, 554)

-Gremmy was locked up (Killers high, 575)

-All of the Elites got "revived stronger"

-Pernida evolved

So did Gerard

Gerard even said HE was the strongest Quincy and had never gotten so big before.

2. There's nothing logical about that. YHWH gives out a peice of his soul and it awakens their potential. Afterwards he MAY get their abilities. Him giving them his own raw power is headcanon.

3. I think I covered God Size Gerard is not counted to Zanka.

Dangai Ichigo said:
AppleLord said:
He called himself a messenger of God, but the Godslayer sword work on him, so he is a God in that form.
Hermes is a God but he's known as the messenger of the gods
The difference between a tittle and a form. We can just name it "God Lille" like "God Aizen" was named. Don't know why the name was kept instead of writting "God Form", but oh well.

Was looking at Lille Barro's page and saw that while "Second Form" fan name is there, he has no keys for this form?

Key: Pre-Auswählen | Base | Quincy: Vollständig | Weakened Lille

• Base Lille before he gets killed by Oetsu.
  • Base Lille after Yhwach revived him.
  • Quincy: Vollständig Jilliel.
  • Lille after been remove of his Godhood by the Godslayer sword.
There's no God Lille key?

^I'd say check the edit history but it looks like many have been messing with that profile lately. Better leave Soldier a message since this is kind of his domain and he might have decided he doesn't want so many keys or something.

P:S I also like "True Form" since he is stripped of his flesh vessle and all his powers are finally obtainable.

"True Form" seems a bit off since he was a Quincy/Human to begining with. Why not? "God Form" or "God Lille" since that's how the manga name it, just how we use "Merged Hollow" Ichigo. Is what they are called in the manga.

Hmm but Jugram Haschwalth is there, watching Yama vs fake Yhwach.

https://mangawindow.net/chapter/1013870

I dont find any words that saying Gremmy is locked up And Even if Yhwach do lock him up, He still active Sternritter member who is powerful enough to steal Yama bankai(asume Yama bankai is not tier 6) so Yhwach has no reason to say he is the only Quincy who can do that when he has Gremmy who even if he is locked up, Yhwach can order to let him go at any moment. :/

A notice:

I removed the Multi-Continent durability key for Berry-tan in his Fullbringer Bankai key. I re-read chapter 514. Yhwach was toying with him. After Ichigo's Blut activated, Yhwach stated that he was going to unleash his true power, kick Ichigo's ass, then take him back with him and Jugram. Of course, he was unable to do so because he was out of time.

In other words: He was severely holding back during his first fight with Ichigo and would have shit-stomped him if he decided to go truly all out.

That durability key was added by a now-banned toxic member without a CRT anyway, so it seems only fair.

Who added it? when I check ichigo profile history, the feats of him surviving from Yhwach casual attack via blut is there since 2015. :/

@soldier blue Actually, I remember discussing Ichigos Blut vene with LAS in depth in some CRT a long time ago.

>That durability key was added by a now-banned toxic member without a CRT anyway, so it seems only fair.

Kind of ironic that you just did the same thing you accused him of doing. Ichigos Blut vene was at most country level. following the guidelines of the attack potency page. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency#At_most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back