• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you question the beauty of a Goddess, do not you see? She is on the same level as Orihime and Yoruichi or even superior, for a monster she is even too beautiful.

Lol, Every child is ugly, you can only be sure if the person is beautiful or not when you are an adult.

There's one panty shot in Burn the Witch and it's so subtle and hidden so many people didn't even notice it. It seems Kubo did it for memes with how small, hidden it was and appearing on the last panel.

I doubt it. There's a character who's only trait is being obssessed with the girl's panties and they make jokes of it like 7 times in one chapter. The whole thing strikes me as a desperate attempt at humor and trying to appeal to an audience.

Nevermind shit like the manga opening with female Byakuya on the same white void Bleach takes place, saying "I like uniforms", something that is never brought up again and serves no point.

Also the whole setup of Reverse London and how wizards operate hidden is incredibly derivative of Harry Potter.

I did like the part where they comment that they domesticate certain Dragons, whereas in Japan they'd just be killed outright. More evidence that Seireitei is a horrible system.

IchigoFinalSwordRender

I have a question about the end of Bleach.

Why did this ^ happen?

Ichigo's True Bankai breaking away to reveal his original Shikai?

I never got it.

Maybe the white part was a sheath ? What if it was always supposed to be the Original Shikai ? Sometimes to move forward you have to go backwards

I am also a little confused on the concept of Constant-Released Zanpakuto.

The only ones every stated to have them are Kenpachi and Ichigo because of their monstrous spiritual energy and their lack of control with it.

The thing is, Kenpachi never had a constant release Zanpakuto, it was just a rather unique looking sealed Zanpakuto. As he later discovered his Shikai and Bankai.

So do Constant Release type Zanpakutos truly exist or not?

And if not? What does that make Ichigo's Shikai and Bankai?

Well Ichigo's True Shikai is definitely still a Constant Release type as it is never sealed. Not sure about his First Shikai/TrueBankai thing.

Has anyone ever did a calc on Dangai Ichigo's parry? This just popped into my mind and I'm curious.

Well we have to use Pulverization since the Mountain/Crag doesn't show any type of fragmentation it simply dissipates, it's complicated to say it's Vaporization since we don't have the colored version and nothing shows much of it. Wether or not is a mountain or crag depends on the translation but both have to be considered as multiple translations shows both. In case of it actually being a mountain it would mean said mountain would have to be extremely far from Ichigo and Aizen

Sublimation ?

Well I say it's Pulverization because there's literally like zero traces of fragmentation or even violent fragmentation.

0ae23942566854b4b7490201f4579ea63f208011 251808 886 1300
The thing just vanishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back