• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
meh dont really see the Parasyste one tbh. Now that i think about it yeah it does have that d.Grayman feel alot XD lol. How does it have a parasyte feel tho im interested

38 (2)
39 (1)

Just reminds me how Parasyte's unwind their faces / bodies.

Is called "physical pressure" not "physical energy" since it has no form. Names =/= the ability otherswise Big Bang Attack would be the strongest attack un Dragon Ball.

I don't care if it's not canon to you or this website. In the last panel it says Bleach: Burn The Witch, SO it is to me. :p

P.S. plus the cover says that Kubo opened up a New Horizon.

They are most definitely Hollows of some kind (Either that or they are the fauna of the Soul Society) considering how Dragons came off the same way as Hollows do in the real world segment (as well as them causing all sorts of death in the past). and in Japan they are killed without remorse.

AppleLord said:
Is called "physical pressure" not "physical energy" since it has no form. Names =/= the ability otherswise Big Bang Attack would be the strongest attack un Dragon Ball.
However, it is literally said that energy abilities like Cero and Kido are comprised of Reiatsu, you can't dispute this fact. Reiryoku, Reiatsu and Reishi are all energy in Bleach.

AppleLord said:
I don't care if it's not canon to you or this website. In the last panel it says Bleach: Burn The Witch, SO it is to me. :p
You can believe this, but don't push it here when it has nothing saying it's canon.

AppleLord said:
P.S. plus the cover says that Kubo opened up a New Horizon.
That literally means nothing in terms of canon. Nothing in this one shot shows nor references anything from Bleach (West Branch isn't solid enough since it could be a reference or just a nod to Bleach by Kubo), nothing for fitting in the timeline and no confirmation from Kubo himself saying it's the same world.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

Been comprised means nothing because Yamamoto's Bankai is made of Reiatsu and they are flames not energy. Having something and been made of something is two different things.

You're the only person so far saying is NOT canon. (VSBW, Reddit, Naruto Forums, Millenium Forums, Comic Vine included.)

Except the last page where Burn The Witch has Bleach written in it. ƒñö

THe manga did have Soul Society in it lol thats enough for me to believe its in the same verse but we dont know if its canon yet since we dont have enough information. ONe shots can be canon also

AppleLord said:
Been comprised means nothing because Yamamoto's Bankai is made of Reiatsu and they are flames not energy. Having something and been made of something is two different things.
This is wrong too, Yama doesn't make flames, Haschwalth even notes that it.

AppleLord said:
You're the only person so far saying is NOT canon. (VSBW, Reddit, Naruto Forums, Millenium Forums, Comic Vine included.)
Doesn't matter since nothing says it's canon. You're extrapolating a sign that said Soul Society.

AppleLord said:
Except the last page where Burn The Witch has Bleach written in it. ƒñö
Literally, how does that make Burn the Witch canon to Bleach? Was there a statement from Kubo saying it's related? Was there a character or reference to Bleach canon putting them in the same world? Does it fit in the timeline? Reminder, we have canon rules that must be followed in order to be accepted here and Burn the Witch does not meet them.

I am yet to see a single evidence that Reiatsu is energy, and not just the pressure of the energy. Even Jugram in the scan you posted mention that the flames are reiatsu.

I don't know.

• The name of the organization is not a joke is part of the story.
  • We already now from chapter 50 raw of Bleach that Seireitei is the "East Branch" of Soul Society.
  • The Tittle of the New one shot has Bleach written on it.
  • Japan's Branch is mentioned on how they killed.
What you want is:

• A canon statement.
  • Cameos.
  • References.
Which is what this website takes to accept canon. I don't really care about making profiles. And I really hope they don't. But this is a General Discussion Thread if you plan to continue a discussion don't force your ideas on others when all you have yo back it yo are the rules of the wiki. Is okay if you don't like something, and that you pointed out that it's not following the rules of canonicity, but can't you not repeated every other say? This is not a content revision Thread.

it's obviously canon

it's like saying Fantastic beasts isn't canon to harry potter because of the setting

hmm Fantastic beasts is great and i like it better than the lasts Harry Potter novels, may have to make a thread for it

Question.. Has someone ever made a calc on Vasto Lorde Ichigo's Cero on the Hell Verse Movie ? Pretty sure Kokuto would scale to Vasto considering he surfed on one of Vasto's Ceros

I don't think that feat is quantifable,but he was going to bust hell lol..and the cero traveled up several levels of hell if I remember correctly.

Yep, the Cero's explosions traveled thru all the levels of Hell (IIRC there are 5 or 6 levels), broke the Gate of Hell, and continued traveling across the sky of Karakura Town.

Hell is structed like Dante's Inferno in my opinion,since it's seperated by levels and all.I think Kubo wanted it to be like this.

1cf8887086dce1211f78ec414ab8f726

It is, and, IIRC, Yama stated that it would be impossible for him to break the Gates...yet Hichigo did it...

There's a normal floor with buildings on it, then it's a floor with mostly water on it then a floor with mountains with acid pools or something then it's that plain field with some garden that had remains of other sinners And then it's a floor with lava pits... And the then there is a mysterious floor that Ichigo send Kokuto to after he tried to deceive Hell

So if there's a floor with mountains on it and the explosion easily went past that, then it should easily be mountain level (more certainly wayyy higher), no?

According to Bleach Wiki, those are the 5 levels of Hell:

Hell Level 1
Level 1

Hell Level 2
Level 2

Hell Level 3
Level 3

Hell Level 4
Level 4

Level 5 (cause VSBW doesn't let me post the image):
The_Lowermost_Level.png

Would that make it a mountain top or something ? Because after they fought a Kushanada in this place Ichigo and Kokuto are shown running down a stair case

Anyone got the reference to the gatekeeper of the "Western Branch" the blonde said the "Big guy" destroyed the "SSWB" sign and the "East Branch" has 4 giants that guard the Seireitei's doors when the walls don't come down from the Soul King Palace that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back