• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
i think were gonna get a bleach anime confirmation with in 2 years minimum
Well, Masashi Kudo has been doing a lot of Bleach drawings lately. And he does seem to be up to something.

According to reddit, Masashi Kudo, Ryohgo Narita, and the author of Fate, will be interested in the new one shot of Kubo.

Shadowbokunohero said:
i think were gonna get a bleach anime confirmation with in 2 years minimum
Bad news- almost all, if not all of the Bleach Anime staff members and animators are currently working on the Boruto anime.

like ive said countless times before

studios can hire other animators and have done so for thousands of other series

They can, but I hardly doubt that when the animators have been posting on Twitter and replying that they want to resume and work on the Bleach anime again, but are waiting for the higher-ups to give them the green light on that.

Using another group of animators would probably be a bad call on their part since many of the fans like their work, talk with them, and love how their art is similar to Kubo's.

It could put pressure on the new team with how the anime is handle and could lise views.

But this just my opinion, and I don't think is worth much anyways.

they can swap between teams of animators meaning that they can switch the current Boruto team to do another anime at given time

Btw, the W/A in the name means "the world is not over" or "its not over". Im sorry if im repeating someone, i didnt read the whole thread.

W0NDER3X said:
Btw, the W/A in the name means "the world is not over" or "its not over". Im sorry if im repeating someone, i didnt read the whole thread.
It says "This World/Universe isn't over." Some translations have "universe" instead of "world".

That's a possibility, however, this came from the omakes of the anime which Kubo have work on with the staff members of the anime, and most of them like the Shinigami Women's Association, Shinigami Men's Association, and Arrancar Encyclopedia Omakes are canon, this one probably is too (though the other three I mentioned are in the Bleach tankouban Volumes if I understand correctly). So Kubo and Studio Perriot really may have foreshadowed Burn the Witch from that early on. After all the East Branch is canon on the manga, but doesn't exist in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back