• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 26

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 5 below.)

Or

Immeasurable Speed is being able to perform action where time does not exist, or being beyond 3-D concepts of distance/time. Some Tier 2's and almost all Tier 1's have this.

100th Hokage said:
I thought nothing existed prior the sk creation
To our understanding, the universe existed and Hell.

Everything else, Earth, Soul Society, Dangai, Hueco Mundo, Garganta, and the Valley of Screams did not exist.

Random thought but could the Garganta be the original universe? I don't recall any mention of it's position in regards to Hell (whether it is inside or outside) so the SK separating a bunch of stuff inside it into the different dimensions that make up Bleach with WotL getting slapped on top of it as the cap.

That's an obvious outlier for ichigo,but he didn't really do anything to scale him to sokyoku

even when the big bird gets angry and tries to attack ichigo rukia sais ichigo will turn into dust,luckily the thing is sealed before it even touches ichigo

The databook one is clear hyperbole, as are a lot of things said in databooks tbh. The other two are what Aizen said as a lie to Momo right? I can't remember.

It isn't a hyperbole if we take what's said in the manga about it destroying the entire soul society,it could mean the dimension which has stars and etc. Basicly everything in existence

The part about it's power isn't a lie,aizen only lied about some one doing so that is what was shown

Pretty much yes, either that or other staff members. Users input (non staff members) in revision threads is essentially meaningless since people only really count staff votes/input.

We really need more staff there because damage will obviously disagrees with the whole mask thing and he will not change his stan

1. Thread is too long now, so most staff won't read it.

2. No knowledgeable staff in Bleach interacts with our crts.

3. Most stay away from the popular verses like Naruto and Bleach.

So no point really until discussions are concluded like most CRTs.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Damn everywhere else I see bleach is super hard wanked like universal or multiversal stuffs but here that isn't wanked that hard I mean that's great to see and seems bleach fandom of this site is not toxic at all
I mean depending on the info the novel might bring we might posibly see universal at least

I mean depending on the info the novel might bring we might posibly see universal at least

The mods will just deem it an outlier like the universal Naruto stuff

100th Hokage said:
The mods will just deem it an outlier like the universal Naruto stuff
If the novel makes a hard statement that at least muken didnt exist or was created by the SK they cant really say much as that would put SK at universal for being able to create somithing infinite

It can't be an outlier for SK since he doesn't have any anti-feats or power contradictions. Assuming the feat TOAAPRESENCE is referring to is the for SK since I have no idea.

Purgy said:
It can't be an outlier for SK since he doesn't have any anti-feats or power contradictions. Assuming the feat TOAAPRESENCE is referring to is the for SK since I have no idea.
Ye creation of muken if for the SK, but as you normaly see with bleach threads not gonna mention people but there is always those that even when there are not a single anti-feat or power contradictions they gonna still argue that is not possible or acurate to make him universal

I mean hey at least Planetary Bleach is a thing now. So that's a pretty good step forward.

Cries in Moon lvl Naruto

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I mean hey at least Planetary Bleach is a thing now. So that's a pretty good step forward.

Cries in Moon lvl Naruto
Tbf its his stats in base and unknown for other forms, Hopefully they'll speed up the revisions. Can't wait for the latter stuff, with the feats mentioned in our previous threads.

Tbf its his stats in base and unknown for other forms, Hopefully they'll speed up the revisions. Can't wait for the latter stuff, with the feats mentioned in our previous threads.

Yea I can't wait for Shippuden revisions to get going.

If Ichigo makes an appearance in the Burn The Witch movie or manga and interacts with Dragons, Ichigo will become a Haunted one classified as Dragon species. Another race added to his collection.

AppleLord said:
If Ichigo makes an appearance in the Burn The Witch movie or manga and interacts with Dragons, Ichigo will become a Haunted one classified as Dragon species. Another race added to his collection.
Can't wait for a Bleach x Dragon ball x Naruto cross over so Ichigo can get SSJ, Sharingan, Rinnegan, and becomes a Jinshuriki as well. He'll be unstoppable Lmao.

Back