• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

@W0NDER3X

I do not advise you to believe these types of warnings, it has already been announced that Kubo has a new project or something, so far we do not know if it will be about Bleach. After seeing so much "Bleach Return 2017,18,19 ..." I lost hope that something was involved in the continuation or adaptation of the anime.

I know, however thats not just your usual "This could be a reason for Bleach's return". We just wait and witness.

SheogorathMadness0 said:
@W0NDER3X
I do not advise you to believe these types of warnings, it has already been announced that Kubo has a new project or something, so far we do not know if it will be about Bleach. After seeing so much "Bleach Return 2017,18,19 ..." I lost hope that something was involved in the continuation or adaptation of the anime.

The presentation is titled BLEACH how is that no Bleach related? ƒñö

This is the biggest thing for Bleach fans in years tbh so unless we get trolled with Kubo doing the art for another game like the last there was an announcement of him working on something, this is gonna be lit.

And he brought up Bleach's 20th anni AND Kubo's other works. I was also jabaited and thought it was BTW or Kubo's new spin off or new manga announcement only, but the title says BLEACH'S 20TH ANNIVERSARY.... and.... Kubo's new work.

@AppleLord

Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough what I meant. What I meant is that it may not be involving the anime or manga, it may just be a game or something. I hope it's about the anime or a continuation of the manga, I heard reports on Reddit that it would look something like Dragon Ball Kai, but my hopes are still low.

SheogorathMadness0 said:
@AppleLord
Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough what I meant. What I meant is that it may not be involving the anime or manga, it may just be a game or something. I hope it's about the anime or a continuation of the manga, I heard reports on Reddit that it would look something like Dragon Ball Kai, but my hopes are still low.
Is gonna be both an anime and a new manga.

1. The presentation is at "AnimeJapan" only "anime" related things get announced in that place and other series that don't have an anime are going to be there this year meaning they were are gonna announce the anime adaptations for those manga as well.

2. They are taking to the stage Ichigo's and Byakuya's anime voice actors.

3. "Bleach Face Again' is the tittle of the 20th anniversary project for 2021 which can change at any moment. "Face Again" is like "coming again" because is bad with grammar and spelling. Just like me.

4. Kubo's new project is (a manga) Bleach related because is going to be announce at a "Bleach event" otherwise it would had been announce in WSJ magazine instead. And chief head of Weekly Shounen Jump is gonna be present at the stage who in a recent interview about "Burn the Witch" one-shot asked Kubo if he wanted to serialized a spin-off (Burn the Witch) or Bleach manga sequel, or both.

5. We are also getting that Burn the Witch ova which is kind of weird to animate and not the anime. And Kubo himself will be in the event and is been years since he had the arm surgery and began drawing again - Sakura Wars, Burn the Witch - comes to mind.

Is definitely an anime of some sort and a new manga.

• sigh* , the RC debate has re-open it's doors in a vs debate because once again naruto fans can't accept it as hax...

It's not reopened, RC has been covered time and time again. The same people who argue against RC usually know nothing or are one of the infamous users who cause issues intentionally. Best to ignore them if they just wanna ignore facts.

The MHS+ to sub-rel+ is looking consistent as Yoruichi (once that gets evaluated) is faster than Ichigo and Uryu even while out of practice. Not to mention the Bankai feat w/Mask matches up with the Getsuga very nicely and Uryu getting blitzed by R1 Ulq like Mask Ichigo who Uryu could keep track of vs base Ulq.

ðòð║ÐÇð░ð¢ð¢ð░ Ðüð¢ð©ð╝ð║ð░ (12)
I found this. Idk if its legit or official, however the legitmacy part... yeah, with all the crazy news we been getting lately, i wouldnt be surprised.
And Jaymes goes to confirm it is legit, wow. I did not see this coming.

Ok, so its just a leak as of rn from what i see.

Idk, imo A-1 would look better. Sure, Ufotable is good and all, but where they truly shine is CG. While other studios can straight up animate better.

Either way, just imagine how the aura/reiatsu done by Ufotable would look like.

Back