• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

ofc its not doing well... people think being super fast and strong= good series then again alot of ppl possibly dont even know about it.. it needs an anime

guys someone made a good point on my post.. they said barro lost his powers when he was falling which is why kira could hurt hi.. tho im not sure if he really did lose his powers since he was talking about the halo http://prntscr.com/qvd3zz but his intangibility was gone else kira wouldnt have been able to hurt him

Almost all of his power, his hax, stats, etc. Shinken hakkyōken can work against him because he is divine, or else it wont harm him.

As much as Samurai 8 being canned for Burn the Witch would make me smile (I love samurais, cyberpunk, and sometimes sci fi... but honestly just can't get into it... at all. Artwork was a mess, Hachimaru is just boring, and the plot and powerset just seems so damned convoluted that it makes it more a chore to understand and keep up). But I'd rather wait for an offical announcement than rumors or jokes.

Later I'll add the new accepted speed calcs into the verse page if no one else does.

Also I think we're gonna split Ichigo's profile into 2 soon. His profile is quite big and he needs some new keys.

Nobody's gone against it so maybe?

@Sigurd

I guess making a Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip for him would be better.

A split for Ichigo's profile would be easily welcomed. The dude has way to many "forms" :/

I've read the Viz and variations of other translated Manga. But apparently that was what the Japanese Raw looked like prior to Viz cleaning it up. Just not sure if it's legit.

its legit it has stars in it but the thing is all gremmy did was open space... and sent kenny in it so if anything its more feats for Soul king than gremmy

Yes but it also has Galaxies in it, if we assume all Gremmy did was open a portal to somewhere in space then wouldn't that make SS bigger than Multi-Solar System?

Purgy said:
Yes but it also has Galaxies in it, if we assume all Gremmy did was open a portal to somewhere in space then wouldn't that make SS bigger than Multi-Solar System?
I made this exact argument, but people didn't believe those were galaxies and etc.

Btw, that spirit thing, it might be referring to Spiritual Pressure signature (You can sense each other in Bleach so it would kind of nullify Royd's ability if his Spiritual signature didn't match the persons he was imitating).

Was the thread closed Sigurd?

And it won't let me upload images but that is clearly a Galaxy, it looks exactly like one.

C8c237f127a1ed21ba2ec0d88f8fe301

I also pointed that out, apparently galaxies are tiered differently based on appearance. It was argued that was an irregular galaxy which is apperently only 4-A.

It was the novel thread for SK.

Hmm.

Do they have a thread detailing how Galaxies are tiered?

I honestly don't even see how you could tier that, it's clearly astronomically far away so no idea how you'd scale its size and therefore it's tier. Would be simpler to just lable it as a Galaxy in the same way they've tiered things multiple times before based on what they are. E.g if there isn't a stated or calcable size for a moon they'll just assume it's the same size as ours.

All I will say is that the baseline for Galaxy level is the Milky Way Galaxy, so if there's a galaxy or a type of galaxy smaller than the Milky Way, it would technically be classified as 4-A in our tiering system even if it's called a galaxy.

Back