• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

I think people believe that Full Hollow Ichigo is a Planet Buster in hell verse because of the fact that he could destroy something (I forgot what it was) that Yama couldn't destroy, which would include his bankai that people interpret as planet level because he would eventually burn the entirety of the Soul Society over time (I think).

Mr.Cinos15 said:
I think people believe that Full Hollow Ichigo is a Planet Buster in hell verse because of the fact that he could destroy something (I forgot what it was) that Yama couldn't destroy, which would include his bankai that people interpret as planet level because he would eventually burn the entirety of the Soul Society over time (I think).
You are talking about the chains and no we did not know it was planet size till now people say he was a planet buster because they were saying that if he went full hollow again he could destroy the planet.

Dangai Ichigo said:
AppleLord said:
Ichigo and Yamamoto both said in Hellverse that vASTO lORde woul destroyed the world.
Overtime yes, because he will rampage non stop until he doestroys everything
He said that if he went VL one more time he would destroy the gates of Hell and make Earth a new Hell which means he would destroy Earth. Never mind then.

hes planet via hellform cuz he can MANIPULATE all of hell if its really a planet i dont see why not unless im misunderstanding something?

Remember, I only said what I thought was right (which it wasn't, thanks for correcting me) in reference to the Bleach community as whole, not you guy's specifically.

Hmm, YonkouProductions tweeted it as well, and he's quite trusted as far as I know (from years of reading One Piece spoilers lol).

My hope grows by the second. If this OVA is true, then there's a chance for the TYBW anime.

I'm still considering it a rumor until some hard evidence comes. I remember getting hype for JF characters off twitter RIP Tsuna.

In his recent livestream Jaymes said that he had already seen the PVs and that everything is legit and is happening.

Lets f*cking go!

Apparently he isnt allowed to spoil anything else, however he said that the animation studio is going to be good. It wont be Deen, Toei, nor Pierrot.

Also he said that it wont be a single OVA.

i'm legit wondering why is everyone hyped about that .

Burn the witch have nothing to do with bleach beside being set in the same world .

There is no shinigami ,quincies,hollows,fullbring,zanpakuto,hado/bakudo,no characther we know.

It's pretty much pointless for bleach fans and i even consider that OAV as a taunt .

Naeblis495 said:
i'm legit wondering why is everyone hyped about that .
Burn the witch have nothing to do with bleach beside being set in the same world .

There is no shinigami ,quincies,hollows,fullbring,zanpakuto,hado/bakudo,no characther we know.

It's pretty much pointless for bleach fans and i even consider that OAV as a taunt .
I think it was during the arrancar encyclopedia that Yammy and Uryu talked about the Witches and how they are similar to Quincies but Uryu told him not to compare them. In the manga Dragons are illustrated but I don't remember if Witches and wizards are mentioned.

AppleLord said:
In the manga Dragons are illustrated
They are ? i don't remenber it , do you have the chapter where they are ?

yeah , i know it's connected , but there still no elements that are even close to what we have in bleach .

It so different it could be a completely unrelated show.

Naeblis495 said:
AppleLord said:
In the manga Dragons are illustrated
They are ? i don't remenber it , do you have the chapter where they are ?
yeah , i know it's connected , but there still no elements that are even close to what we have in bleach .

It so different it could be a completely unrelated show.
Here is a Hollow that looks like a dragon. Maybe in England they are called Dragons instead of Hollows since human can't see them and they are related to souls too.

Probably something from that mobile game .

He talked about in the recent twitter live stream that the OVA may not stay as just that and that he already saw it and there's something at the end that's gonna be announce.

Back