• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

Ufotable's animation style really doesn't go with any anime, but I'd certainly find it interesting to see what Bleach characters would look like.

Ichigo ending up looking like a buffed up Shiro with orange hair instead of red.

At least Ufotable changed Shiro's and Archer's faces at the end of the series, Deen didnt even bother and copy-pasted that shit lmao

bro idc what anyone says the manga started as an adaption to the anime which they stated in a japanese post with ssj3 goku on it... both are canon but the manga is more canon now that it reached higher than the anime .. thats why the new season didnt come yet they waiting for that moro arc to finish we all know they gonna do broly and possibly a god arc as a flash back then go into moro

USklaverei said:
So, we need to do a massive review on Bleach speed, since multipliers and some speed calculations have been accepted.
Calculations

Massivelly Hypersonic +

Bankai Ichigo dodging Kamishini no Yari (Accepted)

Sub-Relativistic

Ishida Reaction (Accepted), Getsuga Tenshō speed (Accepted)

Sub-Relativistic +

Yoruichi oppressing Onmitsukidō (Evaluate)

Relativistic +

Renji intercepting beam of light (Accepeted)

it seems that Yoruichi's calculation was accepted as well.

On the subject of feats that need to change, I was reading Komamura's profile and it says he's Class 1 Lifting Strength for tossing Choe Neng Poww (The Arrancar that was like 5-7x the size of two story buildings). Unless I'm missing something even if you don't calc it that is significantly above Class 1.

hold on.. if mask beam of light is accepted dont that mean barros light is legit? their both quincys and barro is more potent in light than mask

Zezu1995 said:
hold on.. if mask beam of light is accepted dont that mean barros light is legit? their both quincys and barro is more potent in light than mask
Lilles light barely achieves one of the requirements on the site and it has so many anti-feats Also the fact that it contracted with seritei barrier,which proves it's spiritual

065nh4-006

ok? but did you not notice that both mask and barro are using the same source of power for their light skills? and one anti feat isnt enough.. hes made of light, can shoot light beams straight ones, it reflects on a mirror sword btw... but most of the other stuff are pure manipulation which i wont fight since you guys got that bending rule

Shouldn't Yoruichi, Urahara and Isshin be at least Low 6B since Chrysalis Aizen is rated 6B for beating them ?

btw the sun in SS dimension wouldnt that be spirutal light also? i dont think we can use them being spirtual light as a reason to debunk .. its how the verse is

"Spiritual" light isn't a valid reason to ignore or debunk whatever from having the same properties as real light or anything else. Everything in the Bleaverse has a soul including real lightning and real light. Souls are made of Reishi, therefore real light and real lightning have spiritual particles in their souls.

He said souls into Matter,Natural Light is made of photons not particles Best examples to explain this are hikfune cage and shakonmaku,nothing that is made of reishi can pass through them except for sun light,we got aushwalen aswell "which is supporting feat for it" Yet lilles light has to break through it,can you explain that?

Asdsuwhwhgdnsaasdg

question girkios novel abilities what was it again? he dont seem to have a page iirc he steals time? hes the fullbringer

Yonko hints at Samurai 8 getting cancelled and replaced by Burn The Witch, idk about this one. I wouldnt be surprised though. Ive heard that S8 isnt doing too good. Me personally, at first i thought it sounds cool, but couldnt really get into it.

Back