• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 24

Naeblis495 said:
And this dude is trustworthy ? did he predicted stuff multiple times before and never got it wrong ?
He has contacts working at Studio Pierrot and other sources which he showed before like conversations in his lives streams but blurred out their names for obvious reasons.

But I wouldn't believe everything he says, just a thought.

Naeblis495 said:
i'm legit wondering why is everyone hyped about that .
Burn the witch have nothing to do with bleach beside being set in the same world .

There is no shinigami ,quincies,hollows,fullbring,zanpakuto,hado/bakudo,no characther we know.

It's pretty much pointless for bleach fans and i even consider that OAV as a taunt .
Lol what

yeah , just like what the big news was at the end of the manga but turn out it was just the netflix adaptation , wich was nice but not what i expected nor wanted .

no thats not what they meant .. they lost the fight but not that they have died.. they just tanked due to the power of volstandig tho i could be wrong

Naeblis495 said:
i'm legit wondering why is everyone hyped about that .

Burn the witch have nothing to do with bleach beside being set in the same world .

There is no shinigami ,quincies,hollows,fullbring,zanpakuto,hado/bakudo,no characther we know.

It's pretty much pointless for bleach fans and i even consider that OAV as a taunt .
According to Tite Kubo, this world is part of Bleach and it takes place two years after the 10-year event. And it was also said that the Hollows are similar to dragons. In the manga itself it is said that "in Japan they kill indiscriminately" in addition to having other references.

SheogorathMadness0 said:
According to Tite Kubo, this world is part of Bleach and it takes place two years after the 10-year event. And it was also said that the Hollows are similar to dragons. In the manga itself it is said that "in Japan they kill indiscriminately" in addition to having other references.
Yeah , i know that , i even written in the very post you've quoted that BTW is set in the same universe as bleach.

But that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing similar between them. All the elements beside a secret organization dealing with surnatural events are completely different . Dragons don't have masks nor hollow holes , so they're not hollows.

So until a real connection to bleach is established (any characther we know from bleach showing up for example) that would like Lucas and rowling saying that Star wars is from the same universe as Harry Potter : worthless.

I do agree with that tbh^ but there is mostly a connection between the organization with the he different branch locations.

i don't .

i'm just saying that until he does connected them tangibly, i'm not hyped at all as it have nothing to do with bleach and what i love about it.

Bleach getting expanded universe is nice , don't get me wrong , i just wish we would actually get the last arc animated before focusing on things that have pretty much nothing to with bleach as of now .

But we technically didn't get anything yet as BTW is connected to bleach in name only .

i would be a bit more hyped if BTW was serialized as there would be more chances to connect tangibly to the bleach plot line and characthers. But an OVA really isn't much to be hyped about if we're talking about bleach.

I'm happy as a kubo fan but unhappy as a bleach fan , let's put it that way .

But we technically didn't get anything yet as BTW is connected to bleach in name only .

I'm sorry, what?

i would be a bit more hyped if BTW was serialized as there would be more chances to connect tangibly to the bleach plot line and characthers. But an OVA really isn't much to be hyped about if we're talking about bleach.

I disagree, with everything you just said here.

I'm happy as a kubo fan but unhappy as a bleach fan , let's put it that way .

Kubo at the time was recovering from his shoulder surgery, you can't expect him to immediately jump back into things, which is why i say be grateful we got something. But to each their own i guess.

What im more worried about is the studio that'll be animating this. Im hoping for Kyoto Animations or studio Bones. Imo these two would be the best possible option.

pretty sure just the fact that they said this and that is the west part of SS isnt that alone enough evidence?

you're missing the point . i'm not saying BTW is unrelated to bleach , i'm saying that it's such a different setting that it might as well not be .

no , i was saying that BTW have none of the elements of bleach .

none of the characthers , no shinigami , no zanpakuto , no quincies, hollows,kido,souls ect.

it is in the same world as bleach but carry none of the elements within it , thus making it connected in name only . And until their plot converge , it will remain as such .

Naeblis495 said:
no , i was saying that BTW have none of the elements of bleach .
none of the characthers , no shinigami , no zanpakuto , no quincies, hollows,kido,souls ect.

it is in the same world as bleach but carry none of the elements within it , thus making it connected in name only . And until their plot converge , it will remain as such .
Sigh, whatever you say dude.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I did. But you ignored them.
You didn't make any counter argument about BTW being as far from bleach as possible .

only about it being worthy of hype or not .

Back