• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 23

soo.. yama multi cont tier needs to be added, ichibei scales , base juha scales going off the whole bankai seal power gap and fight with ichibei , royld scales his brother , who kenny bodied i maybe the elites/jugram

Since Hado 99 takes reiatsu from its surroundings isn't it not dependent on its user's power level ? So Urahara's version should be just as strong as Aizen's...

So shouldn't Urahara be 5B with it ?

It's basically a spirit bomb type technique. No reason it should scale to Urahara's other techniques and attacks.

LordWhis said:
Since Hado 99 takes reiatsu from its surroundings isn't it not dependent on its user's power level ? So Urahara's version should be just as strong as Aizen's...
So shouldn't Urahara be 5B with it ?

It's basically a spirit bomb type technique. No reason it should scale to Urahara's other techniques and attacks.
So you're just gonna disregard the base Dragons that are initially made via the caster's own Reiryoku?

It's stated it draws its power from the environment.

The chant incarnation probably makes it stronger by drawing in more spiritual energy from the surroundings.

Was Yhwach unable to permanently kill Ichibei (due to his abstract existence maybe ?) or did he let him live on purpose ?

Again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Urahara castes it using his energy. It gets stronger via absorbing surrounding Reishi. How are you getting 5-B out of this at all?

Since the main power seems to come from the surrounding reishi so it shouldn't depend on its caster's power so Urahara's version should be equal to Aizen's.

The surrounding reishi is the same whether Aizen casts it or Urahara... it's basically a spirit bomb. Urahara's version should be no weaker than Aizen's. Since Aizen isn't using his own reiatsu but the surrounding environment just like Kisuke.

LordWhis said:
The surrounding reishi is the same whether Aizen casts it or Urahara... it's basically a spirit bomb. Urahara's version should be no weaker than Aizen's. Since Aizen isn't using his own reiatsu but the surrounding environment just like Kisuke.
Aizen used it in Soul Society...Urahara used it in the Living World... Also there's the amount of Reishi that was absorbed, Aizen literaly used it during a Realm Merge while Yhwach was yeeting everything in sight so there's a Reishi abundance

While Urahara was making it in the least amount of Reishi quantity realm

LordWhis said:
To make the dragons appear for the first time they first are made of the reishi of the caster and after that is when they start absorbing.

True but the bulk of the power seems to come from the environment.

@dangai ichigo: I guess that makes sense but Urahara's hado 99 should have been just as powerful if he had used it in that scenario.

Not for nothing, but to this day I don't understand how Auswahlen is rated superior in speed to Mimihagi.
By my thoughts, Mimihagi is MUCH faster.

In fact the timeframe used influence and this weighs on the side of Auswahlen, however, I know a way to prove Mimihagi's superiority, tomorrow I will do that.

Please no more Mimihagi and Auswhalen...

The rest of the verse needs to be fixed, I don't understand the desire to spend years on only 1 arc revising the same things.

Agreed with Sigurd. Instead of rehashing the same feats over and over we should instead focus on more important shit like pre-timeskip stuff.

So here is all the calcs currently.

Large Mountain level: High 7-A
SS Arc Toshiro's storm (Accepted)

Island level: 6-C
Fullbring Ichigo's Cloud Split, Toshiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso ver 2

Large Island level: High 6-C
Yama destroying Karakura Tow, Gran Rey Cero (Accepted and has already been applied), Toshiro's Hyoten Hyakkaso

Small Country level: Low 6-B
Normal Cero (Accepted), One fragor

Country level: 6-B
Aizen's Ultra Fragor, Urahara's Hado 99 (Accepted), Cero Oscuras (Accepted)

Continent level: 6-A
Bankai Yama Vaping Soul Society (Accepted)

Multi-Continent level: High 6-A
Ulquiorra's Lanza

I believe IMade (or whoever) said to wait and do all of it at once. It makes sense as we won't have to keep going through the profiles to add new things multiple times but it takes so long that no one seems to care.

I don't think so, I think it would only be for Full Hollow Ichigo, Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, True Shikai Ichigo and a few others.

Does anyone remember a guy who calculated Bankai de Gin with the 13km quote, if anyone has the link, could he send me?

Back