• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngl, I was really hyped for Barrgan after the huge improvements we got for Nel, Aaro, Stark, Zommari and Nnoitra but this is kind of a let down. Its better than his OG design (could do without so much pink tbh) and what happened to Szayel but not the epic shit I was expecting. I dunno how much we can attribute to Barragan's AP when his main thing is hax.

Harribel is pretty good. Wasn't looking forward to her new design but its way better than Tiburon.

Tsunayashiro looks good but did anyone else think his theme was similar to 4th Anni Ulq?

It seemed to be crumbling apart rather than busted so I would assume he Respira'd the thing. Now we need some good statements for him cuz his time manip is pretty basic.

Isn't that p much the description for his normal Respira? Sigh, I guess him aging a moon to pieces would be an amp for his aging speed.

Im guessing he was on Hueco Mundo. But yeah, still not bad at all, the range and the speed at which he accelerates time is quite insane.

We can we just can't scale to canon so we would need to scale from the game itself. I know it follows canon storylines but the scans aren't there for the feats.

The main reasoning I remember was game mechanics tbh. Someone said Ulq had 5 more SP than Yuha or some shit and that was good enough apparently. Not saying thats the only reason, just the only one I remember. Would have made more sense to scale to Aizen tbh.

Also, the profile could've remained if we used the same stats as his canon strongest form and then add, way higher with the hogyoku or way higher with beyond resurrection something like this.

How strong current(from novel) arrancars and Hisagi? They defeated Hikone without big injuries , who can easily oneshotted Hisagi in this state ,even Byakya cant do it without killing him.

Also was stated, that Hikone = Ikomiki , and they tanked his blast in epicentre ( in Valley of screams ) ,and this Hikone powers enough to forced Kenpachi to remove his eyepatch.

Also Hisagi overwhelm all Byakuya shikai petals (who is now like old bankai ,according to Nodt).

So, how much do you think they are strong?

I was asking if he could affect immortality type 1, because of this. Does that mean he ages everything to the point it gets erased?

Pretty sure we can chalk it up to hyperbole when it has no feats or anything really, that supports it working on something that by mature says no u to it aside from a vague and generic statement. Does Vleach even have Type 1s?

That was explained that kido will eventually break down no matter how long it lasts so Respira has free reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back