• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tite Kubo ranked the war potentials like this and he ain't wrong since I don't see Aizen winning against the ones on top of him.

3373DB0A-F7BB-43B0-8B45-B1D00C9E1027

@Apple i disagree with the notion that aizen wouldn't do quick work of Kenpatchi even with his bankai .

Aizen is immortal , have hax and is grow constantly stronger.

base aizen was wary of kenpatchi in the past but i really don't see how kenpatchi can do jack shit to aizen now .

ichigo also get rekt by aizen( even if ichigo hit harder) , ichibei is the only one in the war potential who have a chance against him post muken .

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The War Potentials were listed by Yhwach who knew about Ichigo's powers (even FGT) and that Ichigo would power-up again.
Yhwach still holds Aizen above Ichigo in regards to Reiatsu. Again, there is literally nothing going for Ichigo having better Reiatsu. Aizen can even use his Reiatsu to suppress abilities which Ichigo can not do (ie Ichigo vs Askin).

So no, Ichigo has more Reiryoku, but his Reiatsu is not equal to Aizen,
All that can be sensed by reikaku is reiatsu which is the reiryoku outside the body and being used, if Aizen can't sense Ichigo's despite being surrounded by that energy, it's because his own reiatsu level was weaker.

Also, reiatsu is what powers all their skills including physical stats which is something in which Ichigo is far superior to Aizen

All the war potentials list means is that Aizen has enough reiatsu to be a war potential but that alone in no way means Ichigo isnt his superior in that regard, just that Kurosaki is more dangerous for his "latent ability" than for his spiritual pressure. That's why Zaraki is listed for his "fighting strength" even though Ichigo would obliterate him in a fight.

Quincy emit reiatsu on the same level as a captain up until they use Vols at which point they stop emiting anything at all and can't be sensed.

There are no feats to suggest that Aizen is as strong as Ichigo, Kenpachi or Ichibei. Aizen didn't even put a scratch on Yhwach.

I was rereading this chapter and saw it this, so I wondered, could Zangetsu do this with others? Like, against Naruto, could he pulled his Biju the same way he pulled Ichigo's White?

What happened to the illusions caused by reiatsu? Does this happen when difference in reiatsu is too high, or when the reiatsu is just high?

W0NDER3X said:
What happened to the illusions caused by reiatsu? Does this happen when difference in reiatsu is too high, or when the reiatsu is just high?
Never heard of this reiatsu illusions.

What Shunsui used against Lille, I believe. Pretty sure it was due to Lille's perception of reiatsu being too good and allowing Shunsui to trick him into firing at the left over reiatsu before he moved.

Something curious about Lille vs Shunsui hit me, I think Shunsui's bankai either negated the X-Axis power and Lille Barro overcome that gab after his second form power up or Shunsui's reiatsu was so high that it negated Lille Barro's X-AXIS.

After Shunsui's Bankai was activated, Lille didn't shoot any x-axis blasts, couldn't regenerate, and couldn't teleport until the bankai ended.

That scene treated Lille as a normal soul for some reason, even susceptible to drowning while intangible.

yes shunsui hax got pass it but lilie still overcame all of the hax then got a new form which the only thing could hurt him was his own light powers or an ability that counters "god" like skills

So how stronk is Ginjo supposed to be now?

The novel gives him (and Fullbringer Bankai Ichigo by extension) some nice hype.

"we do not consider novels Canon,because they're written by person other than Kubo"

do they expect MANGAKA to write a NOVEL, or something?

I like how the thread got rapidly closed without the mods actually answering the legitimate points the users made about the novels being canon.

Ovy7 said:
I like how the thread got rapidly closed without the mods actually answering the legitimate points the users made about the novels being canon.
They don't consider the novels cann, end of stoy. They considered the fillers to be more canon than anyhting else.

Can have a tier just based on its size I guess. Also didn't it stopped the world from moving or something similar which was the reason the SK appeared?

the stopping wasn't really stopping the planet from spinning or whatever. It was a different kind of stoping as in it had a huge impact on the natural order I think via it's existence. Besides we don't even have a picture for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back