• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Äs Nodt passive fear manipulation revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I will get into the topic without further ado.

As you know, the power of "Sternritter F Äs Nodt" is fear manipulation. Today I will talk about why I think this feature should be passive.

As you know, the first stage of Nodt's fear manipulation is that the person affected is in absolute fear as a result of the fear penetrating the body through the liquid he injects through the thorns. For this reason, I will put a few images from Rukia vs As Nodt (but I will also include these parts I mentioned in the Byakuya vs As Nodt fight You can find it, I didn't put it because I won't dwell on it too much)

The main point I want to talk about is that Äs nodt's Vollständig works in a different way than the base state. Now it would not be a lie to say that Tatar foras's fear manipulation works differently compared to its previous version. Nodt clearly tells us that foras transfers fear to the optic nerves through vision.

The passive logic here is

Seeing the Tatar foras = feeling the fear

and nodt himself does not control this feature. he himself states that Foras conveys fear through vision

And the illusions shown by this fear also target people in the person's subconscious who are valuable to him (Byakuya seeing Rukia when he is afraid and Rukia seeing Byakuya, Orihime and Ichigo when he is afraid can be given as examples).

I think I can present these images as additional evidence.

Immediately after Nodt enters Foras form, Rukia attacks Nodt, but cannot reach his neck. This is not because he cannot do it or his sword cannot reach. Nodt himself explains this afterward.

The reason for this is that Tatar Foras instills fear through vision. The moment Rukia sees Nodt, she is under his influence, but even if she attacks, she cannot reach Nodt because her body is afraid.

I chose all of them related to the parts I explained. Can you tell me why you said that before you read it?
Bleach’s cannon is now the anime since its Kubo’s latest work. You have to use scenes from the anime

The revision was explained in a confusing way, but I think I understand what you mean. When looking at the 2nd form, the Tatar Foras form, a direct feeling of fear is felt, and this fear is a situation that occurs outside the will of As Nödt. I agree with CRT if that's what you mean.

The revision was explained in a confusing way, but I think I understand what you mean. When looking at the 2nd form, the Tatar Foras form, a direct feeling of fear is felt, and this fear is a situation that occurs outside the will of As Nödt. I agree with CRT if that's what you mean.
yes that's exactly what I meant thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back