• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach 639 Spoilers!

Let's say a Sternritter who was trying to get virtually everyone killing each other for him, and people in his world had negative opinions about him, the other Sternritter included.

Yep, thank you @Dekoshu for the explanation.

P.S.

I Just can't stand people like Pepe-sama! Shuhei Hisagi please Kubo stop you have ruined this character life with Pepe doing that and now kill him in the next stage he shows up. Kubo stopped with this weird designs already.

There are also two more spoilers, one about Mayuri's reinforcements and his next opponent after he defeats the left hand. But I should probably wait until tomorrow to talk about it.

I happened to love the Bankai, it fits Mayuri with the very creepy and experimental aspects of him. But seriously. Pernida should have known to never overspecialize, no matter how great one is with their skill or power. Look at the other Sternritters. Even they used something besides their signature skill. Bazz-B explicitly used the standard Quincy abilities as well. I'm not sure how Yhwach and the others would react. And Pernida is the only one who truly and unambiguously was going to kill Kenpachi, forcing even him to literally give up his limb.

And if the Quincy or Wahrwelt members are going to finally be rid of the threats, Mayuri would have to be killed by someone whom he cannot subdue, even with his knowledge and preparation. As in, somebody whom none of his inventions can affect, damage, or kill in any way, and one who can and will kill Mayuri almost every time they meet. Someone whose powers have nothing to do with Reiatsu or anything, or at least nothing to do with the usual one. Uryu is the only Quincy whom Mayuri truly suffered from, and now that Uryu is part of the Sternritter, will this finally be settled, or will someone get to him?

I think that's kind of a spoiler for the chapter tomorrow, lol. But I doubt it. I think Mayuri and Uryu are working together even if they never talk about it in person.Uryu maybe decided to join Yhwach so the nano bits Mayuri implanted into his circulatory system could spy on him.

With that Mayuri can see everything the Quincy's are doing.

Back