• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blaze vs Fujiwara (battle of the low 2-C fire girls) (0-1-0)

Eh I've been watching this long enough. Besides, both profiles seem simple enough.

So, how does Blaze get past Low-Godly? I think it might be inapplicable here particularly because it takes time though. Nevertheless, how does Blaze deal with Danmaku? Teleportation I guess helps considerably.

What does Blaze start with anyway? And between the two, who has the better stamina since that's one of the biggest factor given their limited arsenal. Or is there some scaling chain I missed on Blaze that could potentially turn the table in the chance she lands a hit? Mokou seems to be baseline.

Not voting yet, but sorta leaning towards Mokou via regen and Danmaku. For now.

So, how does Blaze get past Low-Godly? I think it might be inapplicable here particularly because it takes time though.
Her regen is combat-applicable, actually, as she has a move in the fighting games where she eradicates her body with her fire, and then immediately comes back.

Blaze scales to a Half 2-C feat and is a stone wall so her dura is way above her AP, which vastly outclasses Mokuo's.

Not to mention Blaze's Power Null allows her to easily dispel any fire attacks that Mokuo may throw at her (on top that she has fire resistance already).

She may not able to permanently kill Mokuo but Mokuo can't do shit to her either.

yet another Sonic match
1) Stop spamming Sonic characters in VS matches. There are so many other characters you can put in a VS match that doesn't need to involve them. You literally done like 5 matches with Sonic this week alone. Calm down with it

2) Can Blaze incap? If so then I'm leaning in her favor

Blaze also has sealing (which should work better with Mokou for being associated with Fire...I think) and hss BFR scaling from other Super Forms, so she has ways of dealing with Mokou aside from beating her up and knock her out.

1) Stop spamming Sonic characters in VS matches. There are so many other characters you can put in a VS match that doesn't need to involve them. You literally done like 5 matches with Sonic this week alone. Calm down with it

2) Can Blaze incap? If so then I'm leaning in her favor
This was posted April 4

Blaze scales to a Half 2-C feat and is a stone wall so her dura is way above her AP, which vastly outclasses Mokuo's.

Not to mention Blaze's Power Null allows her to easily dispel any fire attacks that Mokuo may throw at her (on top that she has fire resistance already).

She may not able to permanently kill Mokuo but Mokuo can't do shit to her either.
This is Archie blaze being used

Still leaning towards Mokou in this case since Blaze's wincon seems to only be incap for now. Danmaku can keep her at bay and they'll eventually hit.

Does experience come into play? Going by what little I've come to understand on the Archie comics, I guess fighting interdimensional stuffs is good on Blaze's résumé, but I think getting into constant fights with someone for 300+ years might be able to close that gap.

Can I bump this?
Also, how did you mfs think game super blaze was being used wtf

I am literally so mad that people think game blaze is being used even though I literally tagged ARCHIE blaze and put ARCHIE blaze profile link In the thread. @BlastX look at the profiles next time when vs debating

Back