• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

blazblue L1C downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently The reason for Blazblue L1C isp

And the scans :

2."It was as if looking through the center of the earth. However, what was on the opposite side wasn't the earth's core, but a space that transcended everything. The Boundary."

PHASE SHIFT 0

3. When education to have self-observation was enough, the crimson eyed master sent her to an underground room within a certain castle. To release that observation. The Crimson eyed master connected Raquel's spirit to the Boundary. The Boundary is a place transcending time and space. This is the place where every single moment, every single event, every single possibilities drifts. It was to let Raquel observe everything

With all the explanations above, I don't see any significant differences such as Infinitely superior or reality-fiction differences. even though it is said to be transcended time & space, it does not show a significant gap between the Boundary and the universes. therefore I don't agree with the reason for the L1C boundary.

The summary of this thread is:
  • boundary holds infinite universes
  • boundary transcendes Infinite universes
  • boundary transcendes time space
  • boundary does not have the gap required to qualify L1C

So I assume this thread was composed with the intent to downgrade Blazblue to Low 1-C? I suppose I agree. Low 1-C always appeared quite excessive. Low 1-C is a superior rating.

Neutral but I want to say that the old thread said the boundary is bigger than infinite universes so its size is uncountable infinity (since there is nothing as being finitely or countably infinitely bigger than that) so you need to prove that the old explanation is wrong

Also many haxes of bb need to be downgraded rather than tier tbh

If the low 1-C Kirby thread was being rejected for the exact same reason (despite having more evidence of higher d) then i dont see how this is low 1-C at all

Neutral but I want to say that the old thread said the boundary is bigger than infinite universes so its size is uncountable infinity
That's not how it works. Being bigger than infinite universes means. . .just that: being bigger than infinite universes. Above baseline 2-A exists, after all (i.e. infinite 2-A universes).

Neutral but I want to say that the old thread said the boundary is bigger than infinite universes so its size is uncountable infinity (since there is nothing as being finitely or countably infinitely bigger than that) so you need to prove that the old explanation is wrong
No, being bigger than infinity is just that, just bigger than infinity. If you wanna say the boundary is infinite larger than the Infinitely universes via containing infinite amount of Seithr, it won't work.

That's not how it works. Being bigger than infinite universes means. . .just that: being bigger than infinite universes. Above baseline 2-A exists, after all (i.e. infinite 2-A universes).
No, "Infinite 2-A Universes" is often not granted a rating greater than baseline.

and I also asked yuriquasi last month about this thread, did he see any L1c Blazblue qualifications? and he said "no".

that's why I made this crt so I can see the opinion of blazblue fans more

Did you actually bother reading the cosmology blog at all? Because they elaborate more on the boundary and how the multiverse functions.

@Delta333 jokes on you, they're getting more hax once I get done with getting through the mobile game.

Did you actually bother reading the cosmology blog at all? Because they elaborate more on the boundary and how the multiverse functions.
I just brought a point related to L1C and your reasoning in the previous thread about the reason the boundary is L1C. if you have more evidence for the L1c rating please bring it here

Also many haxes of bb need to be downgraded rather than tier tbh
Can't have Vampire Hunter D losing to wanked BB hax layers!

@Antvasima the OP doesn't remotely elaborate anything here and hasn't brought anything to the table that hasn't been addressed back when I made the tier 1 buffs. You can read through that CRT and see mine and Ultima's points as Earl tried to debunk it only to concede in the end.

How about explaining why it doesn't fit for Tier 1, as opposed to just saying it doesn't fit. We had this exact same debate in the CRT I made and none of the arguments given was remotely sufficient enough to debunk the upgrades.

ok there are tons of 2a verses with stronger arguments that aren't accepted as 1c's i don't see why blaz blue should be

Association Fallacy, do those verses remotely have the exact type of cosmology BB has with how the multiverse functions in related to another dimension? If not then you're making massive false equivalences here.

It was as if looking through the center of the earth. However, what was on the opposite side wasn't the earth's core, but a space that transcended everything. The Boundary. When education to have self-observation was enough, the crimson eyed master sent her to an underground room within a certain castle. To release that observation. Crimson eyed master connected Raquel's spirit from her to Boundary. Boundary is a place transcending time and space. This is the place where every single moment, every single event, every single possibility drifts. It was to let Raquel observe everything. all statements are based merely on tracing space and time, nothing that really comes close to the standards we handle to be low 1c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back