• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

blazblue L1C downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree, just because the realm transcends time & space it doesn't mean L1c but the most important thing is the gap between lower dimension & higher dimension, how far is the gap.

If only then really qualify to be L1C then i feel sad for Madoka who became a higher plane of existence + was able to observe infinite multiverses but doesn't become L1C. yes even though she doesn't have transcend time&space statement, instead she has feats for higher plane of existence

If only then really qualify to be L1C then i feel sad for Madoka who became a higher plane of existence + was able to observe infinite multiverses but doesn't become L1C. yes even though she doesn't have transcend time&space statement, instead she has feats for higher plane of existence
Exactly, that's why I want to clarify this thing. although it also adds to my insight about tier 1

fact lmao

Association Fallacy, do those verses remotely have the exact type of cosmology BB has with how the multiverse functions in related to another dimension? If not then you're making massive false equivalences here.
???? They arent 5-D because purelly cosmology, they are 5-D because they tracend space time, wich isnt valid because several verses have not been accepted for that

PD: Oh also that argument can literally be applied in reverse

How about explaining why it doesn't fit for Tier 1, as opposed to just saying it doesn't fit. We had this exact same debate in the CRT I made and none of the arguments given was remotely sufficient enough to debunk the upgrades.
Literally my words here, I haven't saw one single argument that takes what was discussed in the last thread and properly debunks point by point

I disagree with this CRT

@Fixxed the reason is in the CRT, it doesn't get any clearer than that. And again, give an actual argument besides "I don't see this as legit".

@Livinmeme yes they are from cosmology, the Boundary and it's relationship towards all of reality is the main thing that grants the series tier 1 to begin with, and transcending space and time is elaborated on to mean the entirety of the infinite multiverse. Do those other franchises only have space and time and nothing else elaborated beyond that? Because that's the key difference in Low 1-C being legit for a verse.

@Fixxed the reason is in the CRT, it doesn't get any clearer than that. And again, give an actual argument besides "I don't see this as legit".

@Livinmeme yes they are from cosmology, the Boundary and it's relationship towards all of reality is the main thing that grants the series tier 1 to begin with, and transcending space and time is elaborated on to mean the entirety of the infinite multiverse. Do those other franchises only have space and time and nothing else elaborated beyond that? Because that's the key difference in Low 1-C being legit for a verse.
Yeah, we're very picky with that type of statement now. If the dimension is legit shown to transcend space and time in a sense that it is one level of infinite-qualitative superiority higher than the last, only then will such statements now apply to Low 1-C. Having a higher number of dimensions or transcending space-time alone ain't gonna cut it, you have to show that you're one level of infinite superiority higher than it. Ultima's words, not mine.

It's why we downgraded God of War's Yggdrasil to 2-A.

I agree with this thread. it only says transcend infinite universes/realities without any further explanation such as infinitely superior or realty>fiction it cannot be said to be tier 1

even just observing from the outside can't be said to be tier 1. it's like madoka and arbitators (from trinity seven) observing infinite universes from outside and they don't get tier 1

Boundary transcended the entire multiverse as a whole, not some vague transcended space-time. And the multiverse is infinite. Not only that, the ability to travel through time via Boundary show a higher dimensional space which mean the cosmology itself have a legit 5 dimensional tier
I agree with this thread. it only says transcend infinite universes/realities without any further explanation such as infinitely superior or realty>fiction it cannot be said to be tier 1

even just observing from the outside can't be said to be tier 1. it's like madoka and arbitators (from trinity seven) observing infinite universes from outside and they don't get tier 1
While observing outside of the universe/multiverse alone grant no tier, Boundary is not just observing, it is literally stated to transcended the entire infinite multiverse as a whole. Reality - Fiction different is not a mandatory requirement, it is just an easier way to get tier 1 or show transcended

Last edited:

PLEASE

READ

THE CRT AND THE COSMOLOGY BLOG

BEFORE

FRA'ING THE THREAD. This is incredibly bad practice.

Why observing outside of the universe is not tier, Boundary is no just observing, it is literally stated to transcended the entire infinite multiverse as a whole. Reality - Fiction different is not a mandatory requirement, it is just an easier way to get tier 1 or show transcended
yes i know. but remember just because transcending time and space will not immediately be said to be tier 1. there must be feats that show the difference in infinity superior levels and always regard lower beings as meaningless and I don't see that in this thread. there is only someone observing infinite realities

Last immeasurable downgrade thread already made everyone involved in that discussion aware of 2nd temporal dimension of Boundry, which is another way of Tier 1 iirc, showing physical significance of space-time transcendence.

Also disgree with this thread

PLEASE

READ

THE CRT AND THE COSMOLOGY BLOG

BEFORE

FRA'ING THE THREAD. This is incredibly bad practice.
yeah I read from above. and see only continuous "observing" that transcends infinite universes

and also just because you seem to be more insightful don't be like demeaning others like using caploks in your typing, it makes some people like me uncomfortable to see. why don't you explain in more detail to people whose insight is lower than you like me without using caploks in your typing

Anyway, i disagree with the CRT

The reason for this CRT is when somone took the FAQ section too literal

yeah I read from above. and see only continuous "observing" that transcends infinite universes
Did you actually read all full 3 pages of the CRT and the cosmology blog on top? Because I find it really hard for people to have finished all 3 pages within seconds.

and also just because you seem to be more insightful don't be like demeaning others like using caploks in your typing, it makes some people like me uncomfortable to see. why don't you explain in more detail to people whose insight is lower than you like me without using caploks in your typing
That's not demeaning, that's just people being fed up with the blind-faith FRA trains without actually thoroughly reading the blogs or the CRTs that got them in through the first place.

Imo, what really needs to get downgraded is the word salad hax potency. It literally doesn't make sense, and sounds like extreme wank.

@Fixxed the reason is in the CRT, it doesn't get any clearer than that. And again, give an actual argument besides "I don't see this as legit"
that's the case, I'm only concerned about the L1c tier, I know that transcended time space is a supporting feat for L1c. but what I know, what is needed in tier 1 is a significant gap. For now, I don't have any new arguments. because right now, I just want to see ultima Opinion.

only then will such statements now apply to Low 1-C. Having a higher number of dimensions or transcending space-time alone ain't gonna cut it, you have to show that you're one level of infinite superiority higher than it. Ultima's words, not mine.
^
Already fixxed the link, of still broken you can check here Post in thread 'Blazblue CRT' https://vsbattles.com/threads/blazblue-crt.108824/post-3392581

that's the case, I'm only concerned about the L1c tier, I know that transcended time space is a supporting feat for L1c. but what I know, what is needed in tier 1 is a significant gap. For now, I don't have any new arguments. because right now, I just want to see ultima Opinion.

^

Already fixxed the link, of still broken you can check here Post in thread 'Blazblue CRT' https://vsbattles.com/threads/blazblue-crt.108824/post-3392581
Based on what I've seen in the CRT, I don't see where the Boundary doesn't qualify for such a level of transcendence (The scans heavily indicate that this is no mere ordinary transcendence). I believe Ultima will weigh in on this in a while once he's done with other wiki stuff.

Based on what I've seen in the CRT, I don't see where the Boundary doesn't qualify for such a level of transcendence (The scans heavily indicate that this is no mere ordinary transcendence). I believe Ultima will weigh in on this in a while once he's done with other wiki stuff.
That's not what i Mean, what i Mean is the gap about difference lower and higher dimension. I agree if boundary transcended time& space but in this case. It this enough for L1c rating (???).

justify R>F since it straight up says that almost one can even comprehend it
That's not how R>F work. lower being indeed will not be able to understand the higher being. and the way r>f works is like thinking the whole multiverse is just fiction

It definitely supports it.
Besides as i already explained 2nd temporal dimension would provide for low1C same way low2C transcends over 3A... Boundry has clearcut higher temporal dimension.
Oh yeah, I remember Ultima talking about higher temporal dimensions making the cut too. Prolly gonna have to wait for him on that tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back