• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

blazblue L1C downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh it definitely supports some kind of superiority though im unsure if it's enough for R>F so might as well ask someone who knows about these stuff

so this thread just like all tier 1 threads go back to this
5c3a5a59783d578b9ac9d75eaeb9ead3.png

credits to @Zaratthustra for this

Well, if all of this was already addressed in the previous upgrade thread and an accompanying cosmology blog post, I suppose that it may be best to close this thread, as Theglassman12 and others have said above.

Well, if all of this was already addressed in the previous upgrade thread and an accompanying cosmology blog post, I suppose that it may be best to close this thread, as Theglassman12 and others have said above.
Ultima said he'll look over this once he's done with another CRT he's busy with. He knows of the thread.

Yeah i think there's nothing more to disscuss now, the only argument OP has is pretty much "I don't see it" without any further argument while everything has been addressed before, then the other argument is pretty much just bringing other verse which is the other verse problem while ignoring that all those points has been addressed in the first place which is also a weak argument and the rest is people just go FRA without thinking and pretty much agreeing on a CRT that contain no elaboration with "I don't see it" being the only argument present.

So yeah i dissagree with the CRT, when the CRT bringing up absolutely nothing to the table, no point being made by the OP at all except for "I don't see it" and only end up showing a bad habit of "FRA train".

I think we should close this now

I mean if OP finds no legit reason for tier 1 then how can he even argue that it doesn't qualify?

Also if Ultima will come here then I don't see any actual reasons to quickly close the thread

I mean if OP finds no legit reason for tier 1 then how can he even argue that it doesn't qualify?
1. The Gap ( pretty simple crt transcending space-time doesn't give Low 1-C by itself anymore
and there's no statement about higher dimensions being superior to the lower ones)

sigh, I guess I'll have to rephrase because of the many misinterpretations there are. What I want is a significant gap between the higher and lower dimensions which should have an "Infinitely" gap.

Because OP doesn't elaborate anything and the only thing that he has is "I don't see it".

Those thing were already addressed back then even by Ultima himself and not helping the case is OP isn't even familiar with the series and doesn't really know how the series work something that he admitted in the speed CRT.

OP literaly just make a CRT about the series that he's not familiar with, that has no point of argument in it beside "I don't see it" and literaly has provide no point on why is not L1C.

With all the explanations above, I don't see any significant differences such as Infinitely superior or reality-fiction differences. even though it is said to be transcended time & space, it does not show a significant gap between the Boundary and the universes. therefore I don't agree with the reason for the L1C boundary.
maybe you need to wash your face to be able to read this sentence, because the point of my argument is the problem of "GAP". if you can't understand something as simple as this, I think you need to do refreshing so that your brain becomes fresher

You don't need to have a literal statement like: this is reality > fiction or this is uncountable infinitely superior to that to get a Low 1-C

@Fixxed tone it down with the condescending attitude, if you keep this up I will report you.
there are no condescending words, because here it is night so I give advice to wash his face. I forgot he might not be in the same country as me. So just do anything that can see the argument I'm emphasizing.

if this sentence is still in the insulting part I apologize to the opponent of my argument.

yes and because of the passage of time more and more similar cases are also undergoing changes so I try to discuss this crt again. because you all know that arguing using other fiction as a basis is not good
Pretty sure that's already been addressed before in the old CRT
yes and because of the passage of time more and more similar cases are also undergoing changes so I try to discuss this crt again. because you all know that arguing using other fiction as a basis is not good

You don't need to have a literal statement like: this is reality > fiction or this is uncountable infinitely superior to that to get a Low 1-C
Then the existence of a realm that transcends space-time with a 2a range makes you L1c?

Then the existence of a realm that transcends space-time with a 2a range makes you L1c?
it is not just normal transcend, the Boundary is literally stated to transcended the entire infinite multiverse. One legit statement. Now Boundary also overseeing the entire multiverse. Two legit statement. At the same time connected to all of them, allow character to time travel to all period across the multiverse, it is practically show higher dimensional space, or like what Gilver said, 2nd temporal axis that significantly larger than the 4d multiverse. So legit 5D cosmology

Funfact. CRT about the immeasurable also had almost the same issue and miraculously the thread worked, because indeed the immeasurable speed of blazblue didn't meet the current standard, so I think this will also be successful with L1c downgrade blazblue.

Funfact. CRT about the immeasurable also had almost the same issue and miraculously the thread worked, because indeed the immeasurable speed of blazblue didn't meet the current standard, so I think this will also be successful with L1c downgrade blazblue.
I hope not because this is a really bad pratice plus the L1C stuff in BB has much more back bones in it than the speed stuff so i don't see it going anywhere

it is not just normal transcend, the Boundary is literally stated to transcended the entire infinite multiverse. One legit statement. Now Boundary also overseeing the entire multiverse. Two legit statement. At the same time connected to all of them, allow character to time travel to all period across the multiverse, it is practically show higher dimensional space, or like what Gilver said, 2nd temporal axis that significantly larger than the 4d multiverse. So legit 5D cosmology
I've never denied the existence of a higher dimension blazblue, but what you need to know is 5D≠L1c. I have no arguments against the existence of a higher dimension. and maybe this will be a dead end until the ultima comes. because what I want is about the gap

Actually I could give another reply but this is related to another verse, so it's better if I don't use it first

I've never denied the existence of a higher dimension blazblue, but what you need to know is 5D≠L1c. I have no arguments against the existence of a higher dimension. and maybe this will be a dead end until the ultima comes. because what I want is about the gap
2nd temporal axis that significantly larger than the 4d multiverse, contain it on its axis

Out of curiosity what's this 2nd temporal axis statement from?
No, there isn't, however it is show via feats of people need to go to Boundary to travel through all point in time, require you to have 2nd temporal axis to do so. combine with the boundary transcended the infinite multiverse, connected to all of it and observing it. The Low 1-C come from the combine of three of these things. Unless Ultima changing his opinion nowaday

No, there isn't, however it is show via feats of people need to go to Boundary to travel through all point in time, require you to have 2nd temporal axis to do so. combine with the boundary transcended the infinite multiverse, connected to all of it and observing it. The Low 1-C come from the combine of three of these things. Unless Ultima changing his opinion nowaday
Is the 2nd temporal axis mentioned in the cosmology blog? Did Ultima mention it in a past thread?

Is the 2nd temporal axis mentioned in the cosmology blog? Did Ultima mention it in a past thread?
No, in the past thread low 1-C Boundary getting accepted was because it's bigger than 2-A reality, not because 2nd temporal dimension, you can find that part if you read everything

Why do I see mention of a 2nd time axis again when it litteraly was given a big no in the Immeasurable speed downgrade?
The reason for no Immeasurable speed is not about no 2nd temporal axis but because character incapable of using it via their own power, they need to use a medium like Cauldron which is the gateway to Boundary to access it. It doesn't disprove the existence of this axis

Agree
currently The reason for Blazblue L1C isp

And the scans :

With all the explanations above, I don't see any significant differences such as Infinitely superior or reality-fiction differences. even though it is said to be transcended time & space, it does not show a significant gap between the Boundary and the universes. therefore I don't agree with the reason for the L1C boundary.

The summary of this thread is:
  • boundary holds infinite universes
  • boundary transcendes Infinite universes
  • boundary transcendes time space
  • boundary does not have the gap required to qualify L1C

Agreee

Even higher dimensional ones that consider the lower dimensional just as Cell don't get an L1C rating, especially those who just observe infinite possibilities...

this is clairvoyance but 2A range

Even higher dimensional ones that consider the lower dimensional just as Cell don't get an L1C rating, especially those who just observe infinite possibilities...

this is clairvoyance but 2A range
Observation in BB is not a literal observation, observation in BB is a verse specific mechanic where you observe something to make it become real and to maintain it existence, if someone stop observing something the one under the former observation will vanish, same goes for someone observing something that doesn't exist the latter will become exist.

And this can apply to anything in BB including the multiverse

Can somebody provide easy to understand explanations of what we currently need to evaluate here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back