• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So yeah here's the CRT. So long story short, Noel's cooking is stated to be able to transcend dimensions from the people who made the series itself. And it's been shown that Hazama and Mai can withstand her death dinner easily, and everyone can fight them. So everyone should be 1-A back in Continuum Shift.

Eh.... this is a joke thread right? If BB become full low 1-c from this i'm gonna laugh hard though, because out of all thing, the thing that brought them to tier 1 is Noel cooking (and i'm not complaining)

Wow, just wow, Noel cooking is.... really the ultimate bio weapon in existence then, hope this is not an april fool prank and it's legit just because LOL

In my timezone, 2 April (I know that this is an april fool joke, but the idea of Noel cooking giving them a 1-A rank is still hillarious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back