• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast Away!:The Blue Blur reaches MFTL+:The CRT

BlastX

He/Him
Introduction
Greetings everyone, here we are with another Speed CRT for the speed based franchise:Sonic The Hedgehog.

The changes here can be considered quite surprising. As it's the Base Form characters getting upgraded to MFTL+ Speeds.

Explanations
The base form cast actually scales directly or indirectly to quite a few MFTL+ feats.

There's a feat in rivals where Sonic reacts to MFTL+ Meteors (CALCED)

There's this feat made by the Egg Shuttle which they should scale above to, given that it's done by basic Eggman tech that should be inferior to the machines he uses to fight Sonic and friends. Feat Here (it's the same feat as Dodonpa's Rocket) (CALCED)

There's a feat made in Runners Adventure Bonus Level where Sonic flies past stars. (CALCED)

There's a feat made by the Eggmobile flying to Nonaggression. (CALCED)

Note:While this feat was performed by Super Sonic as well, it isn't an outlier given Super Sonic has much better speed feats in the series, so it isn't impossible for some to scale to Super Sonic lower end feats.

There's the Babylon Garden Feat. (CALCED)

The Eggmobile is seen flying past stars in Shuffle.

Sonic and company fly between Galaxies.

Sonic and company can fly past stars with the Boost in Sonic Jump Fever.

This proves that the Game Sonic cast in base Form are consistently MFTL+ Level.

Who would this scale to? Practically anyone that scales to Sonic and anyone who did these feats. So anyone from the Adventure Era(More specifically Shuffle or Rivals)-onwards will scale. Super Forms don't need their justifications changed since they already upscale massively from Base Forms and scale to far higher MFTL+ Feats than these.

Also any multiplier applied to speed will be applied here too, it doesn't matter much in the end since it's now the same tier, but still worth nothing.
Extra
The old "Super Sonic flies past stars" calc in the verse page is outdated and should be replaced by the one Mephistus made alongside the meteor calc.

Last edited:
If the calcs have been accepted then as far as I can see I agree

I did notice another thing in Shuffle where Sonic and friends could cross constellations in 4D Space’s board map, but they were tiny constellations.

Honestly I’m kind of iffy on the Shuffle speed feats in general, since there are elements in Shuffle hinting that the cosmology might not be the same in scope as the real world equivalents (like the aforementioned tiny constellations), but the parallax star calcs and Babylon Garden seem fine. (I know the constellations might just be superimposed images, but it does hint that the perception of constellations made up of many stars is a lot smaller than it actually is.)

Last edited:
So to settle what the scaling would be...

Because the Shuffle feats don't have calcs for now and some are unsure, the characters that scale to them(Adventure Era cast) will become "At Least FTL, Likely Massively FTL+" for the time being. Modern Era characters will become a flat Massively FTL+ since most feats of that level come from that era and it's far more consistent there.

Oh, one thing, you forgot to give a reason why Base characters should scale to this:
There's a feat made by the Eggmobile flying to Nonaggression. (CALCED)

Note:While this feat was performed by Super Sonic as well, it isn't an outlier given Super Sonic has much better speed feats in the series, so it isn't impossible for some to scale to Super Sonic lower end feats.
I gave reasoning on my discord channel. The Sonic Unleashed scans.

Oh, one thing, you forgot to give a reason why Base characters should scale to this:

I gave reasoning on my discord channel. The Sonic Unleashed scans.
I didn't thought it was needed since Sonic and the others consistently react, catch up and tag the Egg Mobile, it's like one of those "No shit" things.

But sure support works too.

Agree. Also I'm not sure if this is calc stacking but in sonic generations sonic was able to move in response to the time eaters EE so he may scale to a fraction of its universal erase feat.

I didn't thought it was needed since Sonic and the others consistently react, catch up and tag the Egg Mobile, it's like one of those "No shit" things.

But sure support works too.
At face value, that makes sense, and I understand why you didn't add it now. But it prolly would help out the staff who have to agree here that aren't Sonic fans and don't know much about the Egg Mobile. Up to you if you wanna add it tho.

Just to make sure we're on the same page if accepted the new scaling will go like this. Correct me if I'm wrong. Eggman tech and sonics freinds = 2.445 quadrillion c < pre forces Sonic, Shadow, Metal Sonic and Silver × 4= 9.78 quadrillion c for Metal's v maximum overdrive, Sonic and Shadows boost as well as Infinite ×4 = 39.12 quadrillion c for Infinites v maximum overdrive, the Death Egg Robot, classic Sonic, modern Sonic and post forces Shadow's boost ×4 = 156.48 quadrillion c = current Sonic's boost and maybe classic Sonic. Once again please correct me if I'm wrong and obviously this is subject to change if the maginary world feat gets calced and or if I'm an idiot who missed something.

Another supporting statement at 4:35

Yes, that would be the scaling after this CRT goes through unless the Shuffle feats got something even bigger when they get calced.

But anyways as Gilad said, we first need to get this accepted.

They're a bit hard to calc according to some calcer friends of mine.

I don't really agree with some of this.

I don't see how the quadrillion stuff should scale. We're literally scaling base forms to speeds the Super forms will be listed at due to logical acknowledgement that quad c seems a bit much for base cast and a scaling for Supers that makes sense and then just say "upscales".

The mobile platformer seems more like a visual effect to me. They are on platforms and not actively moving themselves for the shuffle one

I can see the thousands mftl* being used but the higher ends? I'm iffy about trillions and quadrillions being used for base forms. And not to mention the consistency arguments we could make

I don't really agree with some of this.

I don't see how the quadrillion stuff should scale. We're literally scaling base forms to speeds the Super forms will be listed at due to logical acknowledgement that quad c seems a bit much for base cast and a scaling for Supers that makes sense and then just say "upscales".

The mobile platformer seems more like a visual effect to me. They are on platforms and not actively moving themselves for the shuffle one

I can see the thousands mftl* being used but the higher ends? I'm iffy about trillions and quadrillions being used for base forms. And not to mention the consistency arguments we could make
You do realize all of the Super forms' speed feats are super casual right? Even when fighting the Time Eater they weren't even trying when beating and outspeeding him, so I wouldn't mind Super forms losing MFTL+ and just being straight Immeasurable

If that's your entire argument (that, and the old "muh numbers too large"), then it's a very weak arguments

Not to mention that many of these MFTL+ feats doesn't involve Super forms in any ways so your argument falls flat. Again (Eggman in Nonaggression Zone, Babylon Garden, Sonic Runner's feat, MFTL+ meteors dodging, Dodon Pa and more)

As Gilad said and I said in the OP, Super Forms already scale to far higher feats by themselves and Base Forms scale to enough MFTL+ Feats by their own to make this valid.

If the calcs are accepted, sure. Though I'm not sure about that Eggmobile feat in shuffle. Other than that I guess it's fine.

Thanks for the evaluation you two and everyone else that participated, I think this is good to go then.

Since profiles are going to be opened to implement this I would like to draw attention to a duo of profiles that sidestepped previous speed crts. Those being classic Sonic whose current mftl+ key mentions the Time Eater and Eggman who dosent have immeasurable speed via time eater on his profile. Not sure if I just broke a rule by mentioning something not overly relevant to the subject matter but hey we might as kill two birds with one stone.

Anyways to stay more on subject I found a justification for the mftl+ ratings on
Also if my link is broken I can write the statement word for word.

Causing the emeralds to lose balance and fly into a parallel universe. Lines 7 8 and 9. Important since sonic can catch up to chaos emeralds.

Oh, well.
It could just be that they teleported into this other universe, just because it says they flew doesn’t mean they physically traveled the whole way.

Back