• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackheart Attempts to Conquer Another Demon (7-0-0) GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, I wish Dagon's profile had justifications for his abilities ngl, so they'd be more understandable

With that out of the way, Blackheart may have resistance to Mind Manipulation, but he for sure does not have resistance to Transmutation

I'd say this is a win-con for Dagon (I haven't decided yet)
Classic Ben 10 profiles are outdated as they were made in 2018 era back when this websites Forums doesn't even existed. There are soooo many abilities Ben can have I have seen arguments left and right but nobody focuses on those pages.
Good thing I mainly work on reboot profiles

Classic Ben 10 profiles are outdated as they were made in 2018 era back when this websites Forums doesn't even existed. There are soooo many abilities Ben can have I have seen arguments left and right but nobody focuses on those pages.
Classic Ben 10 deserves the sauce, hopeful it can get a glow up

In that case, I would say Blackheart resists the mind control, but like Isaiah said, the transmutation is another story. That’s likely gonna still make it a wincon for Dagon

Ah I just realized, is the mind manipulation Dagon's go-to attack option? Cuz if i can remember from watching the show myself, that's one of the first things he did.

Oh wait. Remind me, how fast/effective is Dagon's resurrection again? That may be important if Blackheart manages to kill him in a more conventional style (though more likely, he's gonna go for soul stuff)

Oh wait. Remind me, how fast/effective is Dagon's resurrection again? That may be important if Blackheart manages to kill him in a more conventional style (though more likely, he's gonna go for soul stuff)
He resurrects people idk if he can resurrect himself, but he can survive his heart being separated from his body.

Ah, so its not something he can do himself. Got it

Both parties have solid wincons. Dagon can transmutate Blackheart. Blackheart can soul drain (or soul corrupt) or drive Dagon into despair

Blackheart has flight, teleportation, portal creation, and can shapeshift for some surprising mobility. So he definitely has the mobility to get in the first attack. He also has telepathy, so that may actually give him the chance he needs to react to Dagon’s first attack before it happens

Blackheart has flight, teleportation, portal creation, and can shapeshift for some surprising mobility. So he definitely has the mobility to get in the first attack. He also has telepathy, so that may actually give him the chance he needs to react to Dagon’s first attack before it happens
Dagon also has these abilities he can shapeshift between his Cthulu-esque form and Dragon form.

So going over everything that's been mentioned:

Blackheart Win-Cons:
  • Can absorb or corrupt Dagon's soul (Win by Death/Incapacitation)
  • Can drive Dagon into despair (Win by Incapacitation)
Dagon Win-Cons:
  • Turning Blackheart into an Esoterica

Also it seems Blackheart has higher stamina AND intelligence, that should be noteworthy

Is there a calc for it?
No. It definitely upscales baseline Class Y though, if that helps. Admittedly though, I don’t think restraining would be as effective should Dagon be capable of it here, since Blackheart often makes himself intangible to avoid attacks if he can’t dodge/evade them himself, or could simply teleport out of it
Yeah he can communicate through his subjects but that's not really telepathy no?
I don’t think that would qualify as the same type of telepathy Blackheart has. So I would say that’s an advantage Blackheart has over Dagon for sure

Oh yeah. Another ability that I think would oddly come in handy is Blackheart’s shapeshifting in regards to LS. He can turn himself into a puddle or form blades from his body as well as use his hair in a similar matter. So if he was restrained, then he has a lot of counter options

Anyways to get back on track, it seems restraint won't work. And Blackheart ultimately seems to have a skill advantage too. However, the mind manipulation of Dagon is a game changer indeed

And it's in the form of waves too, so it's not like Blackheart can dodge them (unless he was to teleport out of range, cuz like said before, the battlefield is in Hell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back