• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the Blackbeard pirates one day decide that it'll be a good idea to steal Donkey Kong's massive banana hoard. DK is not happy and decides to take it out on the captain himself.

Both 6-B

Speed Equalized

Who Wins?

ƒà▒´©Ålackbeard:

Donkey ƒà▒´©Åong:

Ness:

This one is surprisingly close. Personal headcanon: Teach thinks DK is protecting an insane amount of Devil Fruits inside the banana mountain.

Okay, let's get down to business.

BB is comparable to 7.5TT while DK is 7.8TT but BB can amp himself with Haki, closing and most likely turning the difference on his favor. BB holds the range game by a lot, and while both are versatile fighters, BB's arsenal seems to be more effective in a fight, with Absorption, Gravity Manipulation, BFR and Shockwaves. He can't null DK's powers as far as I can see in the profile, but it's not that necessary considering it's the only thing that wouldn't work.

DK has Time Manipulation, but it's not ZA WARUDOesque or REWIND TIMEesque either, just a slow mo kind of thing. The profile isn't very specific with this one, honestly, but it doesn't feel like it'd give BB a big trouble considering he could predict the next movement with Haki if the time is only slowed down.

Teach should take this. He has plenty of wincons here, either range sniping, subduing DK in CQC, absorbing any projectile thrown at him and BFRing him with Black Hole.

I can see this fight starting with Teach using his Black Hole form the beginning and since Donkey Kong's Lifting Strength is lower than Teach's, he won't be able to break free from the gravity and get suck into the darkness.

Yeah, I also placed my vote in for Blackbeard as well for the reasons above

Back