• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario: Akuma is in a battlefield, training himself to prepare his next deadly battle when all of a sudden a big barrel fell from the sky out of nowhere and lands in front of Akuma. He looks at the barrel and carefully walks towards it. Suddenly, the barrel shakes as noises are coming from it. The barrel then explodes, revealing that a giant ape was inside.

Akuma looks displeased "Hmph, so someone sent a primate to challenge me to a fight?
Donkey Kong rolls around for a bit and then claps his hands, grinning. DK then clenches his fists, ready to take on Akuma.
Akuma scoffs. "Such mockery, but if you wish to fight then so be it. A wild animal is no match for the master of the fists. Prepare to meet your end!"

Both are 6-B. Akuma is in his Tekken incarnation while DK is in his Donkey Kong home series.
Speed equalized.
SBA applies.
Both are armed with their guns
iu
comic-vs-versus-2.png
iu

Akuma (Tekken):
Donkey Kong:
Tie/Incon:

Last edited:
First, Akuma's more than 4 times stronger than DK AP-wise, and has an advantage in LS strength, since he's Class K and DK is Class 25.

DK's sound manip isn't anything more than a poor thunderclap, sometimes it doesn't even kill enemies, it only stuns them briefly.

About everything else, Akuma just destroys DK in close combat.
DK might have defeated Kung Fu Kong, but he is featless too, while Akuma can match Heihachi and Kazuya.

Ranged combat isn't too much of a problem.
Akuma can reply with his Gohadoken, is very agile, has experience against projectile users and can become intangible via the Ashura Senku, which is also extremely useful from close distance.
Finally, the SGS is an instant win.

This might be a stomp, or at least it's very close to be one.

Class 25.
jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-confused.gif

Has nobody actually calced any of his completely ridiculous lifting feats? That's kinda ****** up ngl.

First, Akuma's more than 4 times stronger than DK AP-wise, and has an advantage in LS strength, since he's Class K and DK is Class 25.

DK's sound manip isn't anything more than a poor thunderclap, sometimes it doesn't even kill enemies, it only stuns them briefly.

About everything else, Akuma just destroys DK in close combat.
DK might have defeated Kung Fu Kong, but he is featless too, while Akuma can match Heihachi and Kazuya.

Ranged combat isn't too much of a problem.
Akuma can reply with his Gohadoken, is very agile, has experience against projectile users and can become intangible via the Ashura Senku, which is also extremely useful from close distance.
Finally, the SGS is an instant win.

This might be a stomp, or at least it's very close to be one.
Donkey Kong CRT coming today

jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-confused.gif

Has nobody actually calced any of his completely ridiculous lifting feats? That's kinda ****** up ngl.
Yeah, he might have some feats for swinging around big animals, and that impossible one where he lifts a sunken ship while standing over it lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had Class G shit, the dude can pull on levers and completely **** the landscape, definitely has Class K and likely M stuff tho.

Though we may as well just slap Immeasurable LS on his ass for that ship feat 🤥

That'd be good, the profile is poor and outdated.
However, remember to only use stuff from the DK games, since we keep it separate from Marioverse stuff.
I can separate the abilities in the CRT so we add it to the right key and tabber. he will get another tabber for when in mario games

I suggest you to make two separate threads, since everything that involves Mario takes a ton of time and evaluation because of all the implications involved and how we handle Mario as a whole, and it would slow down the DK-side of the CRT.

I also suggest you to not rush it just to have it ready today, the LS feats should be first calced and evaluated, then presented in a CRT.

I can separate the abilities in the CRT so we add it to the right key and tabber. he will get another tabber for when in mario games
He already has tabs for Mario and stuff.

I just slapped on a full playthrough of Freeze tho, I'll have it play while im doing the Funny rewrite and save the LS stuff when it gets to the points (Don't remember the exact stages when they happen, just that they happen, it's been a long while since I played it).

Anyways, should this thread be closed due to it being a stomp? Or can someone tell me more about DKs electricity and fire manipulation?

I suggest you to make two separate threads, since everything that involves Mario takes a ton of time and evaluation because of all the implications involved and how we handle Mario as a whole, and it would slow down the DK-side of the CRT.

I also suggest you to not rush it just to have it ready today, the LS feats should be first calced and evaluated, then presented in a CRT.
Scenario: Akuma is in a battlefield, training himself to prepare his next deadly battle when all of a sudden a big barrel feel from the sky out of nowhere and lands in front of Akuma. He looks at the barrel and carefully walks towards it. Suddenly, the barrel shakes as noises are coming from it. The barrel then explodes, revealing that a giant ape was inside.

Akuma looks displeased "Hmph, so someone sent a primate to challenge me to a fight?
Donkey Kong rolls around for a bit and then claps his hands, grinning. DK then clenches his fists, ready to take on Akuma.
Akuma scoffs. "Such mockery, but if you wish to fight then so be it. A wild animal is no match for the master of the fists. Prepare to meet your end!"

Both are 6-B. Akuma is in his Tekken incarnation while DK is in his Donkey Kong home series.
Speed equalized.
SBA applies.
Both are armed with their guns
iu
comic-vs-versus-2.png
iu

Akuma (Tekken):
Donkey Kong:
Tie/Incon:
Donkey Kong CRT

I literally just linked each one of those mate.

Please copy-paste these messages into the DK CRT, this isn't the right place to discuss such feats.

Both Heihachi and Paul will go through some sensible revisions, although I can't say when.

From a quick glance, I don't think the result of this match would change even if the suggested revisions go through, as the only advantage would be LS, but DK isn't known to subdue opponents with grapples, and he'd still have to catch Akuma and put him in a submission first, which wouldn't be easily at all.

A match against Heihachi or Paul would surely be more fair, but that's up to CardboardSlime to decide.
Also, they may want to make another thread, to start everything anew, although is isn't totally necessary.

So I heard DK is getting a CRT. I could replace Akuma with the aforementioned Heihachi or Paul, though I heard they are going through revisions as well. I guess this thread could be closed for now until the revisions are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back