• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juggernaut had a opportunity to earn some cash. Some sort of "Death Battle" between him and some Red Echidna. seemed simple enough, crush some Red Rat and he'd get paid.
however when he got to the place he was supposed to go it turned out some Gorilla named
Donkey Kong had already beat him to it and crushed the thing between his hands. This would cause juggernaut to argue with the employer who had gave him the Opportunity as DK relaxed nearby watching in amusement.
"I'm sorry sir but Donkey Kong here has already claimed the prize so-

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!"
"The sudden out burst would make the Kong laugh"
"I come out all this way just to learn the money I was promised was taken by a Monkey?!?! and now here I am. standing here while he mocks me in my face"
"taunting him further DK would throw a banana peel onto his helmet"
"Bug off you dirty ape!! this is all your fault for intervening with my fight!!!"
"But this only caused the tie wearing ape to laugh even harder at Cain's anger"

"I'm not leaving here until I get paid. or else I'm gonna bring this whole area to the ground!"
"uh w-well... I guess if you were to beat Donkey Kong in a Fight. the money would go to you."
"hehe sounds good to me."

"alright you big ape your causing me alot of trouble but now I'm gonna get what I came for."
"The Kong would look up from his resting place and see the evil look in Marko's eyes"
"plus I gotta pay you back for that banana peel"
"this caused the ape to grin and jump down, beating his chest and letting out a
Loud roar"
"Ha Ha Ha I'm gonna pound you into next week you stupid ape. Nobody can stop the Juggernaut!"

Fight takes place in Warner Bros Studios
Both are Galaxy level
Speed is equal
Fight Music
The Juggernaut:Donkey Kong:

Yeah, considering DK has never actually used a power star in-character for its hax to become relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back