• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Virgin DEATH BATTLE! vs The Virgin VS Battles Wiki (Donkey Kong vs. Knuckles the Echidna) (7-0-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 1m away.
The battle takes place on DK Island (exactly as it appears on DEATH BATTLE!!!)
Super Mario Series Donkey Kong is being used.

Da Vouts
“I’d shower you with coconut cream pies!”: 7 (Flashlight237, DimeUhDozen, Naitodesu, AStrangeverse, Tonygameman, JJSliderman, ZespeonGalaxy)
Scales to this; > 33.65 Gigatons of TNT
Scales to this; > 27950.42 Metric Gigatons

“Oh no.”:
Scales to this; 30.90 Gigatons of TNT
Scales to this; 67.821 Metric Gigatons

Da Fakts
Donkey Kong has a 1.08902040886x advantage in Attack Potency, and upscales from his value.
Donkey Kong has a 412.120455283x advantage in Lifting Strength, and upscales from his value.

Last edited:
Does Knuckles just rush in fists swinging? Cause if so DK... kind of does that better lmfao

Oh wow, the universe seriously got downgraded this hard. Dang. I think the wiki forgot the part where Yoshi *****'d a bird with a log so hard the bird turned into a constellation.

Anyway, between the two of them, I think Donkey Kong would still win, not only through his LS advantage (though more than likely the battle would result in fisticuffs), but the slight intelligence advantage in the fact that DK at least doesn't get tricked by his adversaries.

doesn't DK kinda just... monkey on Knux, since he seems like he's got nearly every advantage
Knuckles has experience fighting diverse enemies, and DK’s martial arts skill amounts to “he blocks your attack and then punches you a lot”, so I wouldn’t say he’s completely hopeless here, especially considering he has the ability to burrow underground for extra mobility.

Knuckles has experience fighting diverse enemies
So does DK
and DK’s martial arts skill amounts to “he blocks your attack and then punches you a lot”
That seems pretty reductive. Dude's pretty smart in dealing with boss fights.
so I wouldn’t say he’s completely hopeless here, especially considering he has the ability to burrow underground for extra mobility.
If he goes underground DK can just start hammering away at the earth and that'll probably counter that pretty effectively

If he goes underground DK can just start hammering away at the earth and that'll probably counter that pretty effectively
WOuldn't be surprised if DK just pops Knuckles out of the ground after just one round of ground slamming (and yes, that's his Down+B special; I don't know where they borrowed it from).

It's a move in the first DKC, it's bad and there's no reason to ever use it but that's where it's from

Oh wow, the universe seriously got downgraded this hard. Dang. I think the wiki forgot the part where Yoshi *****'d a bird with a log so hard the bird turned into a constellation.
No one forgot, it’s just a brutal outlier

Back