• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Zetsu/Original WZ Reacts and Dodges Sasuke's Kirin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand why they would scale lol they cant be compared to sasuke/taka and itachi/healthy in no way . I respect your opinion but i just cant see the reasoning

when u say gokage you mean all of them cause im not sure about Mei like i said madara was playing around with them and Sasuke weakend when she tried to fight him

Madara couldnt Dodge Meis water dragon(one that was later on infused with gaara sand and Ay electricity)

She easily intercepted Black zetsu who reacted to KCM naruto

She can keep up with other gokage and madara

What is up with the Mei Downplay

AstralKing7 said:
we said base naruto already scales from deva path pain Only MS kakashi at the time should be scaled from pain. The reason i believe 3tome kakashi doesnt scale is because im pretty sure he cant dodge a FRS at close range like Deva path pain.
Sakura does not scale i cant stress this enough

@Shrek

Base Naruto and Deva scale. Nothing factually says Deva was exhausted let alone heavily exhausted, until that last stretch, AFTER CT crumbles. Even then, your argument assumes Pain wouldn't be able to react to Kirin despite when Itachi, who was much much worse off and Nearly blind could. Pain and Naruto scale, i disagree with you.

if 3t kakashi scale then u have to scale base naruto too just saying

we need to to remember that this feat was done by exhausted itachi

Omimi said:
if 3t kakashi scale then u have to scale base naruto too just saying
we need to to remember that this feat was done by exhausted itachi
that kakashi doesnt scale bruh but MS kakashi would tho

TheFinalOrder said:
@Shrek
Base Naruto and Deva scale. Nothing factually says Deva was exhausted let alone heavily exhausted, until that last stretch, AFTER CT crumbles. Even then, your argument assumes Pain wouldn't be able to react to Kirin despite when Itachi, who was much much worse off and Nearly blind could. Pain and Naruto scale, i disagree with you.
Konan mentions how using the huge Shinra tensei will exhaust him and shorten his life

After then fight naruto and uses chibaku tensei where nagato is literally seen bleeding from exhaustion

Pain does scale base naruto doesnt

base naruto after his sage mode ran out the first time was able to react to Deva path so he actually does scale its plain as day tbh he was able to react and guard agaisnt deva paths attack

you guys do know base naruto fouoght pain twice right?? The first time his sage mode ran out and pain got his powers back naruto was reacting to his attacks and guarding until his sage mode came back pain wasnt tired at the time so base naruto does scale

@Shrek

I'll post scans in an hour on my break. But Naruto scales. You can't scale pain and not Scale Naruto. Despite being Exhausted, he has a casual Mach 1300 feat while exhausted and you can't forget, Itachi was exhausted, Injured and nearly Blind when he reacted.

• Pain Scales
  • Naruto Scales

Im back early will have to go in 20 mins tho

Im gonna let BFF decide who scales

Im against Base naruto scaling as it would mean more or less every Mhs+ scales and cause Sasuke easily blitzed Base naruto

Okay lets sum everything up and who needs to scale tho

Sasuke(taka)/Itachi(Healthy) feat

-All Gokage

-Nagato/Six Paths of Pai

-Minato(Already revised)

-AY(Already revised)

-Killer Bee(Already revised)

-Deidara

-Naruto(Already revised)

-Kakashi MS

-Obito

-Madara

- 1st 2n and 3rd Hokage

-Pervy sage

-Orchimaru

-Kabuto

-Guy

-Kissama

-Possibly Hanzo and Mifune

@ShrekAlmighty

when sage mode ran out user also become exhausted too until they re-enter in sage mode

+b4 facing pain naruto was traning so he wasn't fresh either
Dasdad

where did u got heavily exhausted Deva path

he was heavily exhausted after using chibaku tensei not b4

Sdasd

+this Deva path wasnt heavily exhausted if anythig he was more fresh this then base naruto cuz unlike Deva path naruto was look more worn out

Thats why base naruto has to scale since he had to put up with pains attack until sage mode returned and when i say "put up" he had to react to a bloodlusted Deva path pain

Kakashi scales. 3 tomoe Kakashi cut a bolt of lightning and can physically keep pace with Itachi/Sasuke. Besides, if 3 Tomoe Sasuke has the feat/scales, so does Kakashi.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Some fixes
Lightning Armor A and above

All versions of obito besides Kid obito

Hanzo and mifune are a no
Hanzo fought the legendary Sanine and yeah all versions of Obito and above

Kakashi was easily superior and was reading his book at times

heck naruto never touched actual kakashi in that fight(besides when he tried to spoil the ending of jiraiyas book)

G2g now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back