• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Zetsu/Original WZ Reacts and Dodges Sasuke's Kirin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the clouds you measured are in the background and you're using baseless speculation that these clouds are the ones where Kirin emerges from.

I did, but then he said we are using the mach 2915 calc which I disagree with.

Not because I want an upgrade (before anyone asks) but because my calc is derived from the manga using pixel scaling.

Kepekley23 said:
Except the clouds you measured are in the background and you're using baseless speculation that these clouds are the ones where Kirin emerges from.
They are not in the background (I did not provide the full picture since I was showing only the place for the calc) and it is not baseless. It is the same dark clouds that are disappearing as Kirin is gone.

@Kep @BFF

What do you guys think about Sasuke potentially moving off the pillar before Kirin strikes? It would support Kakashi cutting Lighting if Sasuke reacted to it, but it'll contradict BZ statement, but BZ feat and later calcs/feats already contradict the statement.

We can attest Itachi not being able to dodge it to it's scale + the fact his legs were injured and he was exhausted + it's implied Itachi was throwing the fight regardless.

Actually, now that I think about it, even Mach 2915 is too high. Since when Sasuke uses Kirin, you can clearly see these clouds aren't anywhere near 1000m from them, and closer to something like 500m.

now it just has to be decided if sasukee dodged the kirin. Kirin did destroy the whole mountain and sasuke wasnt on the pillar after the attack in the anime. Its safe to assume sasuke dodged when he brought his hand down and kirin following

@ Kep I would say that, that was mostly based off of the size of Kirin and the size of the black clouds. In other panels the clouds are waay higher than shown there.

@ TFO

Because I can not see both the clouds and the mountain

Also the clouds clearly extend past the mountains because of the angle. It becomes a guessing game.

Why is an assumption > calc? I thought that is the opposite of how things work. Not to mention the height that is added to my calc is still within the limits of a cumulus cloud.

Also, I just pixelscaled and using the accepted height of the Uchiha Hideout (874.16m), the distance between the clouds and the hideout's top is around 61px. The mountain itself is 59px, so the Kirin clouds are at a minimum of 880m above the ground. The 1000m assumption is the most correct and consistent one.

It's either that or 880m.

Not to mention the height that is added to my calc is still within the limits of a cumulus cloud.

The maximum altitude of a cumulus is 1005m

Okay, so will a blog be made? Then we can put the calc in Itachi's profile. We might have to change justifications after this, since it's a minor upgrade.

ShrekAlmighty said:
So is every(MHS+ character)gonna get upgrade or just some?
it should on be ones who scale from fighting healthy itachi in his past imo, people who have fought sasuke with MHS and thats it tbh. ones who come to mind are Ay, Danzo, and Kabuto and Kissama didnt he fight itachi before he was sick

yeah it sounds right people who come to my mind..gonna be a lot. Killer Bee, Ay, Minato, Tobirama, Obito, Madara, Guy, Kissama, Pain-deva path, Nagato, Naruto, Danzo, Gaara, Kakashi, Hashirama, and Kabuto i dont know about the third hokage and tsunade and konan

lol man orchimaru got blitzed by mitsuki and i really dont know about Tsunade cause madara was playing around with them and itachi cut orchimarus arm off with ease and i dont even know where 4 tails would scale in speed compared to orchimaru. I mean 4 tails did fight pain but pain still had the upper hand until 6 tails

Itachi paralysed Orochimaru and cut his hand, 4-tails Naruto never fought against Pain as he go directly to 6-tails.

Orochimaru managed to react to sasukes chidori senbon

Jiraiya could fight Pain bodies and didnt get blitzed until all 6 were there

Jiraiya had a really short encounter with Kisame and Itachi (where itachi stated he didnt wanna fight him)

@TFO

To be honest, Sasuke doesn't need to be Mach 2915 in order to dodge Kirin.

It was hundreds of meters away from him when he started dodging (IIRC), and he just needed to move a small portion of that value. So, if Kirin was 200m away when he started reacting to it and he moved 50m, he would only need to be Mach ~700 or so.

He still gets scaled from Itachi, of course. I'm just saying.

AstralKing7 said:
still we dont know how fast 4 tails is so i dont thin it would make sense to scale orchimaru from it
Oro scales from Jiraiya and cause he could react to Sasukes chidori senbon even tho he couldnt even see him using it

base naruto should get the reactions from scaling from Deva path. Please tell me asuma and sakura and ino are gonna scale lol. Hidan killed asuma and kakuzu kinda overwhelmed asum so this would just make more scaling . Imo im also pretty sure asuma not gonna scale cause Sasuk(taka) >> Asuma and Itachi(healthy) >>>Asuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back