• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:
Speed equal
First key slayer is used
SBA for everything else

Vote:
Black Widow:
The Slayer: @Mickey1940 @Stillwinston @Serlock_Holmes @DimeUhDozen @AThe1412 @Peppersalt43

c27d2e1ad7b94b3a555b683fb806bda3.jpg
ie_14274.jpeg

Last edited:
Black Widow is stronger by a bit

They seem relative in literally everything else, but Buffy's regeneration could help her outlast

voting Buffy for now

Both are highly skilled, and that might decide the outcome. I know both are master martial artists, probably close to equal in that regard. Any other skill feats for Black Widow to add? I know Buffy's skill feats.

Natasha can disarm Buffy of the scythe, but then Buffy is at least as skilled with martial arts as Natasha. Does Natasha have any firearms for this fight? Buffy's basically allergic to those.

Natasha can disarm Buffy of the scythe, but then Buffy is at least as skilled with martial arts as Natasha. Does Natasha have any firearms for this fight? Buffy's basically allergic to those.
I don't think Natasha can disarm Buffy's scythe.

Her firearms appear to be optional equipment, although they are listed as standard on her profile. That's why she only has a Glock 26 as a firearm in this fight.

In fact, Buffy is not allergic to firearms and can easily fight against opponents who use firearms. Besides, it doesn't matter, Natasha doesn't start straight with firearms.

Also Widow's Bite, Batons, and Taser Disks, which Natasha frequently uses, are weapons that use electricity, so Buffy can resist them.

I don't think Natasha can disarm Buffy's scythe.
Buffy has been disarmed of it multiple times, by Caleb at least. And Natasha disarms weapons a lot. Which one has better lifting strength?
Her firearms appear to be optional equipment, although they are listed as standard on her profile. That's why she only has a Glock 26 as a firearm in this fight.
Sounds like a factor.
In fact, Buffy is not allergic to firearms and can easily fight against opponents who use firearms.
I have to disagree with this one. The only times I recall her fighting guns is against Darla, who she hid from in the dark and needed Angel to kill Darla to save her, and Warren who almost killed her despite his utter lack of skill. So she kind of has proven to be somewhat allergic to guns. In the key being used, her only fights against guns have consisted of her hiding from the shooter and her being almost killed by the shooter.
Also Widow's Bite, Batons, and Taser Disks, which Natasha frequently uses, are weapons that use electricity, so Buffy can resist them.
What are their AP levels?

Last edited:
Buffy has been disarmed of it multiple times, by Caleb at least. And Natasha disarms weapons a lot.
Those that Natasha disarms are not as experienced and skilled as Buffy.
Which one has better lifting strength?
Buffy's LS is more
I have to disagree with this one. The only times I recall her fighting guns is against Darla, who she hid from in the dark and needed Angel to kill Darla to save her, and Warren who almost killed her despite his utter lack of skill. So she kind of has proven to be somewhat allergic to guns. In the key being used, her only fights against guns have consisted of her hiding from the shooter and her being almost killed by the shooter.
Darla was Buffy's first encounter with firearms, and Buffy not only hid, she dodged the gunshots and shot an arrow into Darla's chest, and managed to get close to Darla and attack.

In the Warren incident, Buffy's goal was not to protect herself or neutralize Warren. It was to protect Xeander and she succeeded.

Here are a few feats where Buffy avoids gunshots;
And like I said, it doesn't really matter since Natasha didn't start with a gun and Buffy would never let Natasha draw a gun in close combat.
What are their AP levels?
Same as Black Widow's ap

Last edited:
Those that Natasha disarms are not as experienced and skilled as Buffy.

Buffy's LS is more
Okay, so no disarming then.
Darla was Buffy's first encounter with firearms, and Buffy not only hid, she dodged the gunshots and shot an arrow into Darla's chest, and managed to get close to Darla and attack.
She hid in the dark and used stealth. It's not entirely accurate to say she dodged the bullets.
In the Warren incident, Buffy's goal was not to protect herself or neutralize Warren. It was to protect Xeander and she succeeded.
She pushed Xander over and was unable to avoid being shot. She was not able to reach Warren faster than he could shoot, was not able to dodge the bullets, was not able to grab Xander and move both him and herself out of the line of fire, and wasn't even able to use her arm to prevent the bullet hitting her in the chest. If the choice is between a bullet in the arm or in the chest, the arm is the better option, by far.

As awesome as Buffy's skills are, her track record against guns, prior to her and seemingly every other being in her verse suddenly growing thousands of times stronger, consisted of hiding from Darla and her pistols until Angel saved her, running across a hallway quicker than two guys could react and thus avoiding having to dodge their bullets at all, and being completely helpless to stop Warren from shooting her in the chest.
The only feat there from the show is simply running across a hallway before two shooters can react and shoot, which is not a bullet timing feat at all. All the others are from the comics, which are a later and much stronger key than this. The keys had to be seperated to reconcile the comic feats with the show's anti-feats, mainly because the comics suddenly give the entire cast and seemingly the entire verse power levels so much higher that the entire show would be one big anti-feat if not for the seperation of keys. And honestly, it's still a bit weird how Buffy's power jump boosts her by thousands of times and yet the characters and types of beings who compared to her before somehow still do. We either have to seperate the keys and thereby assume everyone all at once suddenly jumped to thousands of times their previous power level, or we end up with a massive list of major and notably consistent anti-feats and no explanation to justify such vastly different power levels. Generally, the seperate keys are the choice that will be gone with.
And like I said, it doesn't really matter since Natasha didn't start with a gun and Buffy would never let Natasha draw a gun in close combat.
Perhaps. It still stands as an option Natasha has.
Same as Black Widow's ap
Okay, so in that case skill and experience might give Buffy the win here.

Last edited:
Now that I look at it, I'm pretty sure Random-Helper voted Buffy a while ago so grace has already ended.

Back