• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
With Jojo revisions finally being done, Kars is now 8A and this match can be done.

Speed is Equal as always, and this is of course Ultimate Kars

Black Panther: 8

Kars:

Incon: 2

Black Panther through teleportation, soul destruction, daggers that are intangible, can scramble the mind, 10's of projectile spam, etc.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Wow, does Kars counter any of those at all? It seems like JoJo characters get a downgrade or upgrade and proceed to lose many times like Dio.
That reminds me that Kars lost to Cinder and we agreed to keep the match after the downgrade yet it got removed

TacticalNuke002 said:
Soul destruction and mind scrambling? are the only things that are effective here tbh. How quickly will he resort to them?
He's a very "Lets get this shit done" Type character

Also someone get professor lord, he knows both

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Probably cause it's an AP stomp now. I do not know why you agreed to keep it.
And it wasn't before when Cinder was Kars was Low 7C

TacticalNuke002 said:
Soul destruction and mind scrambling? are the only things that are effective here tbh. How quickly will he resort to them?
Soul destruction is from his spear, mind scrambling is a power of his daggers another one is he can paralyze the whole body (which his 10's of projectiles have the same effects well), both he usually leads with.

How often does Black Panther open with his soul-destroying spear or his mind-scrambling daggers?

This also assumes Kars sits and does nothing instead of dodging them, although he might not dodge more due to his confidence.

This is a dumb question but can Kars see invisible Daggers the millisecond they appear? Because BP can make them teleport next to him

I mean

Aren't all comic characters dummy broken if you use all of their appearances kek?

Schnee One said:
Captian America isn't all that broken barring his ridiculous skill
(Insert "It'll come if I whistle for it" scene)

Insert 4-B Homing Shield Joke Here

Eh,

.... Can Daggers get through Kars' hamon barrier?

Actually yeah, probably considering he has better AP and it's soul attacking Vibranium shenanigans, lest I'd guess

Remember when Black Panther lost to Blake?

Remember when Blake only was at a disadvantage in AP as opposed to completely AP stomped?

Pepperidge DMUA remembers. Pepperidge DMUA also says Black Panther for reasons above.

Kars with hamon can bypass the panther habit. Not only would it conduct through and around BP (or rather should unless he has some bullshit anti-energy hax) but the amount of energy concentrated into Kars finger would overwhelm the vibranium. Sure it can withstand large-scale planet level blows, but a direct atomic bomb is also capable of ripping the bonds apart. Me thinks that a hamon finger is going right through T'Challas chest and he'll be like "wtf".

In terms of skill? Hard to say but probably T'Challa. Kars's learning skill is literally broken (he mastered english in a day, mastered hamon just by watching it, 400IQ where Tony Stark is ~250) so it's not unreasonable to say he'll quickly adapt to any fighting style thrown his way.

I can see this going either way, BP never spams 10 daggers. Kars's contortion act can easily dodge why Black Panther thinks is possible too, he can go underground through a crack in the floor. I can't think of any argument why one should strongly win over the other, so it's a 50/50 for me. Inconclusive.

oh shit never voted

Voting BP FRA. He's dummy haxed nowadays, though not enough to contend for strongest 8-A yet.

"Kars with hamon can bypass the panther habit. Not only would it conduct through and around BP (or rather should unless he has some bullshit anti-energy hax)"

It won't the suit has resisted a attack that would directly attack the inside of a person and it didn't conduct it.

"but a direct atomic bomb is also capable of ripping the bonds apart"

That vibranium still absorbed part of the atomic bombs explosion, which vaporized a island, I don't see Kars overwhelming it in one attack even in the very few you say he will.

NLF huesito, just because it resisted conductivity of one form of energy doesn't mean it can resist conductivity of all forms of energy.

Vibranium gets destroyed by atomic bombs rather easily and the energy output of that though focused is a lot more spread out then the surface of the sun concentrated into the point of Kars's elbow. Ive read and researched BP, I known when Vibranium reaches its limits and this is it.

"Vibranium gets destroyed by atomic bombs rather easily and the energy output of that though focused is a lot more spread out then the surface of the sun concentrated into the point of Kars's elbow. Ive read and researched BP, I known when Vibranium reaches its limits and this is it."

It still took a chunk of energy from that explosion which vaporized/atomized a island.

"NLF huesito, just because it resisted conductivity of one form of energy doesn't mean it can resist conductivity of all forms of energy."

Vibranium breaks down light based proporties and still didn't conduct it.

Mr. Bambu said:
He's dummy haxed nowadays, though not enough to contend for strongest 8-A yet.
Indeed, but I can guarantee he can contend when revisions are over

Wha

Don't the two strongest 8-As have High 1-B hax?

MAN Thing and Flagg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back