• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Panther stuff

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...d_powers_from_all_his_appearances_(literally)

Certain things that should be on BPs page I feel, of course the blog isn't finished

Sooo...

Resistance to Magic, Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Power Nullification, Electricity Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation. It should also be noted that he was able to resist Cable and Emma Frost looking into his mind

Making that Power Nullification (His vibranium pasively disrupts other teleportation abilities), Cosmic Awareness,

Resistance to Magic, Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation/Telepathy, Electricity Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation.

EB5AE9D6-5060-4EF1-8DAA-0A31A21895B5
Alright so that comment you based of that summary is a bit old, I've added more things since that comment.

I should probably add a review summary in my blog putting everything in there in a power/abilities format.

Can you summarise why he should have these various abilities?

Also, I am extremely reluctant to give him conceptual manipulation, especially if it was based on the Tiger God's fight against Logos.

For one thing it wasn't his own power, and for another it was strictly a massive plot induced stupidity outlier.

His conceptual manipulation is honestly rather minor and not fully applicable, if you feel that's a bit much that's completely fine.

Also I'm not sure what PIS you're talking about here, the Tiger Gods fight against Logos is the myth behind the black panthers and their creation

Not really sure why that's a problem or what the plot induced stupidity is. Marvel is inconsistent yes, but there's nothing inconsistent about a character never actually shown defeating another.

The Tiger God is supposed to be a minor Earth-based belief-powered deity, not a High 1-B multiversal entity capable of defeating a being that can defeat the Living Tribunal.

It was also defeated by the Black Panther in personal combat before that happened.

Please clarify how the Black Panther has cosmic awareness. That also seems very exaggerated.

Lagos is High 1B

In that case Nevermind, ignore that

I showed in the scan above and in the blog I linked

Can you summarise the argument for cosmic awareness here please? I do not have the time to read the blog, and did not notice any mention of cosmic awareness in the scan.

Alright

After going into a coma he talks to the gods and negotiates with them to make himself physically and mentally stronger, which in this case, allows him to sense and gain an instant form of identification and background to whoever he sees, this in turn allows him to identify the Skrulls instantly, which can shape a human being perfectly down to their molecules

"After the multiverse is recreated and T'Challa regains the throne. Repossessing his Panther abilites. he also retains his soul sense and gains hyper cosmic awareness a precognitive sense of unfolding metaphysical events"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:BlackPanther0199.jpeg

(After seeing into Galactus mind Black Panther gained the ability to see/sense what's going outside and inside the Marvel Universe)

Okay, that seems like a limited form of cosmic awareness then. A feeling when something is wrong on a cosmic scale, but not any further specifics.

Well, I suppose that you can add the accepted abilities then. Just make sure to provide summarised explanations.

Back