• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover vs Katekyo round 1: Luck vs Takeshi

I think the main Hax that should said about Takeshi is the fact he can slow down attacks to a stop and can do that to different parts of the enemy's body utilizing Rain flames.

It's stated that Rain flames can slow down someone's heart-beat to the point it stops beating and they die. That would however most likely be out of character for Takeshi (Still think it's relevant to state though).

I have a few questions regarding Takeshi:

• Does he have Vongola Gear/all of his equipment?
  • Doe he have access to his box weapons?

Is standart equipment, it can´t be remove it, so yes
Cool.

I wanna hear some of Luck's feats -- I know slowing him down won't help much. I wanted to ask what his range is.

Takeshi with box weapons has access to his swallow and dog, which act independently to him, helping him in battle -- they too have the power to slow down things.

Edit:
Takeshi's main fighting style involves his Swallow and combining it with his swordsmanship

Hmm lemme check what layered means XD. I'm new to this website.
Uhh it's like:

Let's say Character A has Power Nullification Hax. Character B has Resistance to Power Nullification.

Chracter B > Character A's hax. (Layer 1)

Then let's say Character A gets a power boost somehow which makes his hax surpass Character B's Resistance. (Character A 2.0)

Character A 2.0 > Character B > Character A (1.0) [Layer 2]

That makes Character A's hax Layered because he can bypass the resistance of Character B.

And it goes on and on and on... Something like that anyway..

Uhh it's like:

Let's say Character A has Power Nullification Hax. Character B has Resistance to Power Nullification.

Chracter B > Character A's hax. (Layer 1)

Then let's say Character A gets a power boost somehow which makes his hax surpass Character B's Resistance. (Character A 2.0)

Character A 2.0 > Character B > Character A (1.0) [Layer 2]

That makes Character A's hax Layered because he can bypass the resistance of Character B.

And it goes on and on and on... Something like that anyway..
Hmmmm. I don't think Takeshi's hax is super strong. It slows things down. I don't believe it's gonna be something absurdly strong, though I think it can still be used to slow down Luck's attacks(don't know about Luck himself though)

Well, Yamamoto takes skill and hax, Luck takes speed via amps and AP/Dura.

Yamamoto's hax removes one of Luck's advantages if Yamamoto goes for the spam route, while Attaco di Squalo would paralyze Luck instantly.

Back