• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Top & God Tiers CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so. Counters have been addressed for the most part it seems, but apparently staff are being called in?

I mean 3 Staff has given their approval plenty of support from regular members too.

With the only push back being something that 1. Saying his heart is made up of magic so Asta using anti magic was dura neg. (debunked)
2. A problem with the calc that honestly is just nitpicking an assumption that could be held in a calc discussion thread. (Explained as well)

To me this seems like it has been approved. But I’m down to wait some more. Always funny to see what kinda bs they say.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and everyone in between; it is time for the last AP CRT for Black Clover at the moment. This is all about this calc that was accepted at 102.85 teratons that’ll affect the top and god tiers, and in this message, I’ll be explaining who scales to it and in what way. Let’s begin.

Please note that as of now, this will only be about characters that currently have profiles and those without them won't be mentioned (such as Charlotte).

Characters that Scale Directly (102.85 teratons)
  • Demon Licht (Obviously since he does the feat)
  • Lumiere (Fought and defeated Demon Licht)
  • Zagred (Was confident he could fight Lumiere once he had his body and grimoire)
  • Past Licht (Comparable to Lumiere; stronger than his reincarnated sealed state [was stated to be unable to use his full power when sealed], which could fight Zagred, albeit on the losing end)
  • Present Licht (His sealed state could parry Zagred's attacks before he was trapped with Bind. His unsealed state damaged Zagred)
  • Elves Invasion Arc Yami (Damaged Zagred)
  • Spirit of Zephyr (Damaged Zagred)
  • Luck (True Magic only; defeated 50% Svenkin, who is stronger than 40% Gaderois, who could block Spirit of Zephyr; scales even higher with Ultimate Magic; his durability also scales to 50% Svenkin’s AP)
  • Leopold (True Magic only; greatly damaged 50% Sivoir, who is comparable to 50% Svenkin; his durability also scales to 50% Sivoir’s AP)
  • Base Dark Triad (Much stronger than 50% Dark Disciples, as base Vanica killed one in one hit)
  • Charmy (Post-Timeskip dwarf form only; beat down 50% Halbet)
  • Mereoleona (Post-Timeskip only; stronger than when she fought a post-Elves Invasion Yami, who could damage Zagred. Scales far higher with Hellfire Incarnate to an unknown degree)
  • Charla (Comparable to Elves Invasion Yami)
Characters that Scale to Half the Calc at 6-B (51.43 teratons)
Basis for this: After Asta powers up his Black Asta form and gains a second horn while Yuno fully awakens his elven Spirit Dive, they do a combined attack and it wounds Zagred, though they’re individually below him. Thus, they each scale to 1/2 of Zagred, who is 102.85 teratons, since they both did the attack.
  • Two-horned Black Asta (FRA)
  • Complete Elven Spirit Dive Yuno (FRA)
  • Dark Elf Patry (Fought and overpowered Black Asta)
  • Nozel (Easily defeated Dark Elf Patry)
  • Mimosa’s Magic Cannon Flower (Post-Timeskip only; fought back a 50% Dark Disciple's explosion (which scales to Spirit of Zephyr FRA) alongside Base Noelle)
  • Base Noelle (Post-Timeskip only; same reason as Mimosa’s Magic Cannon Flower, scales higher with Valkyrie Dress)
Characters that Upscale to 6-B+ (53.5 teratons)
Basis for this: Far stronger than the 6-B characters.
  • Post-Timeskip Valkyrie Dress Noelle (Far stronger than her base form, as shown by her first use of it easily overwhelming an elf that gave her base form trouble)
  • Post-Timeskip Black Asta (Far stronger than his Black Asta form against Zagred after training for six months)
  • Post-Timeskip Spirit Dive Yuno (Far stronger than his Spirit Dive against Zagred after training for six months)
Characters that Scale Higher into High 6-B (320.73 teratons)
Basis for this: Licht has this attack called “Ultimate Sword Magic: Demon-Dweller Sword: Conquering Eon.” He uses this against Zagred and it destroys his body. This attack absorbs the power of several elves, as follows:
Licht (102.85 teratons), Charla (102.85 teratons), Spirit Dive Yuno (51.43 teratons), Kaiser (8.48 teratons), Lira (8.48 teratons), Ronne (8.48 teratons), Patry (8.48 teratons), Raia (8.48 teratons), Vetto (8.48 teratons), Fana (8.48 teratons), and Baval (4.24 teratons)

This adds up to 320.73 teratons. The scaling chain begins from there.
  • Licht (Conquering Eon only; FRA)
  • Zagred (Durability for his heart only; tanked Conquering Eon)
  • Black Divider (Sliced Zagred’s heart in half, which was unscathed by Conquering Eon)
Characters that Upscale to High 6-B+ (430 teratons)
Basis for this: 50% Dark Triad scales far higher than Black Divider, as 50% Dante easily and casually overpowered 12 Asta's with Black Divider (the 12 Asta's came from Asta being duplicated by Gauche's Mirror Magic).
  • Dark Triad (With Devil Power; 50% Dante overpowered Black Divider Asta, and even 50% Vanica and 55% Zenon should be comparable; get stronger as their percentages increase, going up to 70%, 80%, or even 100%)
  • Berserk Mode Asta (Harmed 60% Dante)
  • Yami (Post-Timeskip only; sliced 60% Dante, scales even higher with Mana Zone: Condense and Death Thrust)
  • Jack (Sliced 80% Dante)
  • Devil’s Bargain Asta (Damaged 80% Dante)
  • Post-Devil’s Bargain Black Asta (Fought off Devil Union Nacht who can fight Devil Power Dante)
  • Spirit of Boreas (Overpowered 80% Zenon)
  • Devil Union Nacht (Traded blows with Devil Power Dante)
  • Charlotte (Post-Timeskip, Queen of Briars at its strongest)
  • Lilith (Casually overpowered Devil Union Nacht; "At least High 6-B")
  • Naamah (Same as Lilith)
Characters that Scale to 6-A (860 teratons)
Basis for this: Lilith and Naamah fuse together and Nacht describes their power as being greater than simply 1 + 1, meaning that their power is greater than the sum of its parts, and since both would scale to 430 teratons, so that's 430 + 430 = 860 teratons.
  • Lilith and Naamah fusion (FRA)
  • Devil Union Asta (Fought Lilith and Naamah’s fusion and one-shot them)

Characters whose scaling needs to be discussed if this is accepted
  • Base Asta (Post-Timeskip; Gaja was impressed by how much stronger he'd become, though it can be argued this was because of the fact that he didn't expect someone with no magic to grow so much. I'm unsure where he'd scale. In my opinion, I'd go with "At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B" but I want to hear thoughts on this)
  • Base Yuno (Post-Timeskip; depends on whatever Asta scales to)
  • Base Nacht (Depends on whatever Asta scales to)
  • Leopold (Post-Timeskip; He could fight off attacks from 50% Sivoir and finished him off after greatly damaging him with True Magic. I'd scale him to Base Noelle, but I want to hear thoughts on this)
  • Luck (Post-Timeskip; depends on whatever Luck scales to, as they have similar feats)
Agree: 18 (DragonGamerZ913, StrawHatArslan, DiedrichYagami, Epsilon R, Dragoonseraphim, DemonGodMitchAubin, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Loyd, senseikeleon, WrongIdea21, FluffyCreatureZ, Shadowbokunohero, Lumiere_Chrono, AkumaNoHissatsu, joshpiece, RoyGundam, KingTempest, limit-breaker9910)
Disagree: 1 (Pain_to12)
I Agree Maybe You should scale the speed too

They said Anti-Magic may do it when Asta blocked Zagred’s spear, therefore it was most likely in reference to its ability to nullify Zagred’s magic. And again, the only way Anti-Magic would be the only way would be if Zagred’s heart was made of magic, which is a claim you’ve made yet haven’t proven.
They never said "may"
They said "will"
And as long as anti magic is involved it is a hax and won't scale to anyone.
I didnt make any claim the claim was made by elpison that said the heart has no magic so anti magic would have been useless and I have not seen a single scan
In fact the OP does not even have a single scan to back it self up.
They needed anti magic to null the regen from zagred’s magic.
Except zagred himself said "damage my heart"
That's notable too, since the regen was a pain in the ass for them. Overall, there is nothing to suggest that Black Divider slicing Zagred's heart was a hax feat, and it's leaning way more toward being a matter of Black Divider being stronger than Conquering Eon.
Huh, but you need scans to prove this,
The author and everyone said anti magic, so where is your scan?

Anyway I will drop a quick summary of the argument for people just coming so it will be easier to see it.
Characters that Scale Higher into High 6-B (320.73 teratons)
  • Black Divider (Sliced Zagred’s heart in half, which was unscathed by Conquering Eon)

This was a hax tho, it is called ignoring durability. It won't warrant a new key. And besides I'm sure this yami doesnt scale to the likes of lumiere here.

All the necessary scans are there.

As for Black Divider, nothing suggests it ignores durability. After regenerating from just his heart, all Zagred says is that they can't kill him, claiming that magic from their world can't do

anti magic works by negating magical energy, which is what what happened here, he negated zagred regeneration. So it makes no sense to say it was not a hax feat.

His heart isn't magical as far as we know
(Ffs)

Wiat what?
His heart is not magic??

Except black divider negates magic and durability from magic

His heart isn't magical,

Zagred's isn't a magical being, why would his heart be magical?
(Ffs)

scaling of a asta that is weaker than those who can't kill zagred to zagred heart, I mean the reason he could do that was cause of anti magic energy effect.

Zagred is a demon, their entire existence is made of magic
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...98641264558110/Screenshot_20210526-072908.png
Either way he won't scale and nobody should, there is the scan it was only because of anti-magic and nothing more, it was a hax move.

He should just get idk how to word it but let me drop what he can do in black divider form.
1. He pushes anti magic to the tip.of his blade hence any slash is anti magic.

So yes asta stays in his current rating and he definitely won't be scaling to lumiere, litch or the likes.
Yes he can scale to yuno zephyr who can also harm zagred (I don't know if this is valid since he did it together with asta) but anyway but asta and yuno here are weaker than those that scales to litch

Asta himself doesn't scale, only Black Divider does
Black Divider is only for AP and Striking Strength, yeah.
Yes, but the reason why black divider could do that is cause of its anti magic properties not cause of asta AP or strength

Also, what Yuno said is "Anti-Magic works on him, so he avoided that attack to his heart". That doesn't mean only Anti-Magic can affect him at all
Uhhmmm yes my point exactly what he used against the heart was anti.magic a hax not pure strength so yes he is not scaling.
All of them can harm him just fine even those weaker than licht 108 teratons can harm zagred (asta inclusive)
But asta anti magic allows him to negate the magic on his heart.
Its a hax not pure strength he won't scale

Still same thing.
Yami there is way stronger than asta, seeing as he fondled a Dante than ragdolled the entire guild, but he could not deal a killing blow something he needed asta anti magic for.

Even during the fight yami had to save asta twice while holding his own against Dante

So yes as example if yami scales to 100 joule, asta would be let say 50 joules then have something added, can negate durability with anti magic.
Its as simple as this no need for mental gymnastics what asta was using is anti magic not pure strength.

I never said asta is not physically strong enough, but I am saying asta is not scaling above licht for something done with hax.
Or u think asta own physical stats is way more than, licht and everyine that performed conquering eon combined??
Hell no.

So yes asta hax makes it possible for him to damage people way above him due to the fact that durability comes from.magic that he can negate.

Once again, his heart doesn't have magic nor has magic in it aside from the mouth he grew to regenerate his body, which he grew AFTER being hit Licht's Ultimate Magic.

In other words, his heart, even before using magic, was still durable enough to be unaffected by Licht's Ultimate Magic.

So Black Divider slicing his heart would still scale to the heart's durability, regardless of Regen Negation

still doesn't change the fact that asta cant hold his own against dante compared to yami. the only thng asta has was the anti magic that helped.
he is considerably weaker than both dante and yami
No its the same his durability comes from magic and mana which anti magic negates
try again

Mana isn't the source of their durability, where did you get that from?

Prove he was using mana skin or something like that to increase his dura.

except this guy wasnt using any technique, his magic power was just hgher

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...52000335626250/Screenshot_20210526-105549.png
I Agree For Zagred has Magic on his Whole Body, and His heart is the Core for sure.
this is a freaking lie tho, i said asta sword works cause of the anti magic and that was your reply

the author literally said it was cause of the anti magic

please provide scans
Question: If everyone who uses magic is physically weak in the BC universe but uses magic to make their bodies stronger to tank attacks then why does asta get an AP tier when he hurts someone using magic to make themselves stronger? Asta would probably only scale in his black forms to AP because he physically gets stronger without using mana but in base he shouldn't get a tier right only durability negation because of anti magic right?
wait, someone correct me if im wrong Asta shouldnt scale to licht ap cause his black divider that destroyed zagred heart(which licht couldnt do with ultimate sword) is because of the incoporated dura neg hax instead of raw ap?
yes
Screenshot_20210526-072908.png

There is no durability negation hax involved, though. Black Divider doesn’t have that because Zagred’s heart isn’t magical, therefore he’d need to be stronger than Conquering Eon with Black Divider.

but literally stated that anti magic works against it?
how does anti magic work against something not magical??
By canceling out the regen good lord we’ve told you this before

l will just ignore this

except after asta cut hm he can still regenerate and what was stated that he is dong to zagred was damage not stop regeneration
So we have this one which I already posted which is self explanatory but well as usual they wanna be spoonfed

Then we also have this zagred saying yuno magic can't hurt his heart but asta anti magic can
In the full context of this fight, yuno was guiding asta with his wind magic so he can tag zagred.

NOW TO THE MAIN SCANS
drum rolls

Screenshot_20210526-124345.png

We have asta and yuno about to tag zagred, with yuno blocking his view and asta searing from behind zagred

Screenshot_20210526-124353.png

As Asta was about to strike zagred heart, he reached the limit for his anti magic and hereby couldn't use anti magic and simply didnt damage zagred heart with your said black divider btw

Screenshot_20210526-124411.png

Then Nero helped asta healed or sealed his damage so he can bring out his anti magic power again

Screenshot_20210526-124423.png

Then in the last panel here you can see he brought out the anti magic power again

Screenshot_20210526-124431.png

And here he sliced zagred with anti magic like butter

So ******* yes it was anti magic asta used not the black divider lmao

Like.I said I am busy and can't keep replying but no way in hell asta is scaling to a hax

I’m just going to debunk your main scans with a single statement:

Base Asta isn’t strong enough to slice Zagred’s heart which is why he didn’t. Only Black Divider was capable of doing so. None of what you said actually suggests it’s the result of hax
oh stfu, base asta was holding black divider but didnt do shii to him without anti magic

huh that was just me saying anti magic was what was needed as literally stated right there boss
Bruh, the Anti-Magic exceeding Asta's sword IS Black Divider...

For the first point: To prove that it was the result of Anti-Magic and not power, you'd need to prove that Zagred's heart is made of magic, which you have yet to proof.

For the second point: The point I made actually uses the second and fifth scans of your "main scans," as you see the difference in size of the Demon-Slayer Sword. When Asta is forced back to his normal form, it's back to its normal size. When Secre heals him, he uses Black Divider again by increasing the size and strength of his sword once more.

he used anti magic.
are you so freaking blind you cant read?
like in scan two has he was about to hit zagred with black divider and anti magic, he ran out of anit magic and used just the black divider and that didnt even scratch zagred

then in the latter scans, nero healed him, and she even stated he needs to bring out his anti magic after he healed him, then did the power of friendship stuff by screaming he needs to become a wizard king and asta brought out the anti magic again which he coated the black divider in and used against zagred which worked
scan 2 = asta and black divider without anti magic (results= nothing)
scan 5 = asta and black divider with anti magic (result= zagred gg)
First off, he didn't run out of Anti-Magic. His body was at its limit and couldn't handle the strain of using Black Divider, that is until Secre healed him.
Scan 2: Asta's body reaches its limit and he returns to his normal state, and the Demon-Slayer sword goes back to its normal size. He can't do anything because he's not powerful enough without Black Divider to kill Zagred.
Scan 5: Secre heals Asta's physical damage and it enables him to use Black Divider again, which lets him kill Zagred by slicing his heart.

yes he could no longer bring out anti magic which he needs hence didnt do shii to zagred, but change of story when he could use anti magic tho

My argument is that Anti-Magic has a level of strength to it (that's the whole basis for Black Divider to begin with, making it stronger). Asta with it was strong enough to slice Zagred's heart, which tanked Conquering Eon.

What makes it hax in this case?
anti magic makes it a hax tho
literally the entire existence of anti magic is hax. so yes it was a hax.
Zagred magic is still on another level from the cast as stated by everyone else and yami chart but maybe it doesnt correlate with the heart, who knows
reword it in a future crt, no problem its not necessary

as unbias i can go interpretations of what i got from the scans ch 206 to 210
pierced normal magic "you can't kill me" (not anti magic or yami dark magic) no effect, nero's first nod at asta anti magic perhaps?
ultimate Sword Magic (again not anti or dark magic) next scan his heart survives. "Hes regen ing regardless of the force of the spell and dmg he took"
Same scan Licht looks at asta.
Asta is inspired thn develops black divider "anti magic is weak but still had an effect"
Yami turn! dark magic is effective against devils if yami can dmg him enough asta can finish the rest.
asta anti magic amp, went from interacting with the spear, to now casually ignoring its hax
asta inspired yuno did something works on devils
black divider thrs a time limit
it hit different effect... not really i guess? but he seems pretty mad
also asta says hes sure he hit the heart but its somewhere else? he missed? did Zagred move it?have multiple hearts?create a new one idk? but he didnt hit it so the Disagreement goes on.
ok finally all the context lead to this scan Zagred avoided Asta attack to the heart
asta nearly at his limit
Zagred states yuno wind magic and asta anti magic cant cut his heart ? your interpretation required, whether its Zagred lying due to arrogance/hubris, asta nearing his limit shown last scan or maybe it cant cut his heart.
it landed your interpretation required again.. cant cut him zagred telling the truth? he used his magic to amp defense or stall? or needed my time for the cleave?
Asta passed the limit "what a shame" zagred
yami uses mana zone Dark cloaked dimension slash equinox looked like he took the most dmg from this puking "dark magic can interfere with the other world" zagred clearly effected.
physical dmg sealed "now its a question of whether he can draw out the anti magic power" nero?
yuno non-consensually messes him up with the wind that can effect devils stated earlier.
asta "MR. surpass my limits" its back nice. the end
im not pushing for either side, but i don't think its unreasonable to assume asta anti magic wasn't a factor.
also zagred tanked yuno and asta attack speed amped by wind, the light? and the magic that draws it to the devil.
and before asta gave the final blow to zagred he was pretty mess up by yami mana zone amped by the rose swing aswell as yuno wind cutting him up.
how it translates to ap idk.
b4 you correct anything give a plausible reason, no weird off comment nitpick/mental gymnastics hurdles plz.
His heart can’t be damaged by attacks not from the underworld. However, since both Conquering Eon and Black Divider have underworld power, and it tanked the former while being sliced by the latter, Black Divider is stronger.
That means His Heart durability Are exactly same with his Body durability, but immune to magic outside the Underworld, Asta Shown Damaging Zagred Body and Doing same thing to His Heart.
That doesn’t mean that at all. How did you come to that conclusion? Licht and Lumiere are capable of damaging him, so that wouldn’t make any sense.

The two times Asta hit Zagred without hitting his heart with Black Divider, Zagred was greatly hurt and furious about getting hit.
Idk i think the unique traits of dark magic effective against devils and anti magic is different from licht magic dyed in the underworld at best they can harm his underworld slug things tht sick mana, but zagred doesnt seem to worry about those two at all.
Hypotheticaly If yami used dark magic slash and cut thru zagred heart would he scale to licht ulti sword aswell?
Does zagred confidently healing from licht ulti sword that obliterates him to the heart thn reviving stating it couldnt kill him
To yami landing dark slash on him making him puke and in pain mean anything?
or when he purposely dodged his heart against asta black divider
I stil think the traits are a difference tbh
Its reasonable to assume anti magic aswell as everyone alludes to asta finishing him

During the final blow did yami slash cut his heart ?

He was definitly in alot more pain thn his previous dmg taken
This is what it indicates:

He’s more worried about Black Divider hitting him compared to Conquering Eon hitting him, and the former is stronger than the latter. Yami’s slash that cut him in half means nothing scaling-wise because it ignores durability.
Nero already pointed out asta drawing out the anti magic possible again i dont think asta with a giant sword alone was gonna cut thru his heart
That doesn’t indicate it being hax, though, just that he needed to draw on that power again.
The same finishing strike the sword dyed in black?

The same sword appearence while asta trying to controlits power casually/accidently ripped thru zagred spear that has space warp light trap hax
That’s still Black Divider, Asta just didn’t have control of it yet since he didn’t make it take shape and hold it there (and we know it’s an amp because he says “there’s too much power”)
Asta looking at licht, being inspired makes the black divider a stronger anti magic attack and at the end he using raw ap cmon guys what is happening

From my interp reading the ch i dont think its raw ap alone thats all. Use the same scaling different justification i agree
Unless it can be proven that Zagred's heart is made of magic, it's a feat of raw AP, as magic nullification is the only hax involved in Anti-Magic.
stop the cap

Man it was stated and shown that anti magic is needed to damage his heart, what more?

You are the one that needs to prove that the heart was not made of magic hence asta attack with anti magic did not matter. I mean, asta, yami, Nero, yuno, licht and lumiere literally stated they needed anti magic to end him.
So please bring scans that the heart was not made from magic so they were wrong

Thank you
Uhhmmm u said it wasn't anti magic that was the factor
Can you tell us why the author said it was anti.magic then?
Is it too late to say that I strongly disagree with the calculation method?
Well, watching the episode itself, I can't see how Asta would run at constant speed. Because there is something you need to perceive, Asta at the speed of 5 meters per second is faster than Noelle's broom, you can see this easily at 3:50, and as everyone knows, the broom in this context is a faster means of travel than walking. So, if the broom normally has a speed of less than 5 meters per second and it took less than 1 day to cross part of the country, why should we assume that it would take Asta 3 days at that extremely specific speed?
I'm pretty sure Noelle was caught off-guard by Asta jumping off, which is why he was faster. This is notable because later in the episode, we see Noelle flying at a speed that would definitely be faster, so it's clear that Noelle wasn't going as fast as she could've in that moment for one reason or another. As for why it would be constant, he only starts to accelerate once he challenges Yuno to a race, so it's very fair to assume normally he'd move at that constant speed. It being "extremely specific" doesn't take away from the validity of it.

And again, I have my doubts as to whether a CRT about the scaling of a calc is the right place to discuss the methodology of the calc itself.

They never said "may"
They said "will"
And as long as anti magic is involved it is a hax and won't scale to anyone.
I didnt make any claim the claim was made by elpison that said the heart has no magic so anti magic would have been useless and I have not seen a single scan
In fact the OP does not even have a single scan to back it self up.

Except zagred himself said "damage my heart"

Huh, but you need scans to prove this,
The author and everyone said anti magic, so where is your scan?

Anyway I will drop a quick summary of the argument for people just coming so it will be easier to see it.

All the necessary scans are there.

(Ffs)

(Ffs)
It’s honestly just so sad, because you are so ignorant to where you’re not even listening to what others have to say anymore. Continuously repeating yourself, despite the burden of proof being stated to be on you, and YOU didn’t prove it. That scan doesn’t prove anything, as they state that “anti magic will take him down” YOU need to prove that Zagred’s heart ITSELF is made out of magic. Dragon continuously told you that zagreds magic regen supplies the heart, and helps him regen, but the anti magic neg will prevent that regen. Please learn to read for God ******* sake... NO WHERE does it say that his HEART is filled with magic.

It’s honestly just so sad, because you are so ignorant to where you’re not even listening to what others have to say anymore. Continuously repeating yourself, despite the burden of proof being stated to be on you, and YOU didn’t prove it. That scan doesn’t prove anything, as they state that “anti magic may take him down” YOU need to prove that Zagred’s heart ITSELF is made out of magic. Dragon continuously told you that zagreds magic regen supplies the heart, and helps him regen, but the anti magic neg will prevent that regen. Please learn to read for God ******* sake... NO WHERE does it say that his HEART is filled with magic.
Since you have been in this thread, your dull ass who thinks boa Hancock can beat madara hasn't said anything productive.
And the word said is not "may" but "will"
And was shown
And zagred himself said anti magic will damage my heart.
Anyway I'm done, I will just keep redirecting any one to previous things said

So we have this one which I already posted which is self explanatory but well as usual they wanna be spoonfed

Then we also have this zagred saying yuno magic can't hurt his heart but asta anti magic can
In the full context of this fight, yuno was guiding asta with his wind magic so he can tag zagred.

NOW TO THE MAIN SCANS
drum rolls

Screenshot_20210526-124345.png

We have asta and yuno about to tag zagred, with yuno blocking his view and asta searing from behind zagred

Screenshot_20210526-124353.png

As Asta was about to strike zagred heart, he reached the limit for his anti magic and hereby couldn't use anti magic and simply didnt damage zagred heart with your said black divider btw

Screenshot_20210526-124411.png

Then Nero helped asta healed or sealed his damage so he can bring out his anti magic power again

Screenshot_20210526-124423.png

Then in the last panel here you can see he brought out the anti magic power again

Screenshot_20210526-124431.png

And here he sliced zagred with anti magic like butter

So ******* yes it was anti magic asta used not the black divider lmao

Like.I said I am busy and can't keep replying but no way in hell asta is scaling to a hax

Since you have been in this thread, your dull ass who thinks boa Hancock can beat madara hasn't said anything productive.
And the word said is not "may" but "will"
And was shown
And zagred himself said anti magic will damage my heart.
Anyway I'm done, I will just keep redirecting any one to previous things said
Lmao no I do not believe that at all. I like how you want to bring in other times because you’re an idiot who can’t argue that. Do you want me to bring up the time I negged you for saying Whitebeard had shit durability for getting hit by bullets? I’m the dull one.... still never got a response from you after that haha. He said anti magic will damage his heart, but it still doesn’t prove that his heart is made out of magic. Strawmanning as usual.

Lmao no I do not believe that at all. I like how you want to bring in other times because you’re an idiot who can’t argue that. Do you want me to bring up the time I negged you for saying Whitebeard had shit durability for getting hit by bullets? I’m the dull one.... still never got a response from you after that haha.
Would love to derail but now is not the time.
And yes old, sick, heart attack and coughing up blood wb has shit durability

Would love to derail but now is not the time.
And yes old wb has shit durability
Oh, so he has wall level durability now because he’s old? Wow, you make so much sense! Despite him taking 2 6-B magma fists as well as the bullets, canons, and swords which are outliers btw. You’re the one who started the derailing by bringing up madara vs Hancock here lmfao.

Oh, so he has wall level durability now because he’s old? Wow, you make so much sense! Despite him taking 2 6-B magma fists as well as the bullets, canons, and swords which are outliers btw. You’re the one who started the derailing by bringing up madara vs Hancock here lmfao.
If I remember correctly the fist blew off half his face lmfao.

Yes my bad for that.
Anyway no more derailing

unless you reply of course

....still doing this again I see
Since you have been in this thread, your dull ass who thinks boa Hancock can beat madara
irrelevant don’t know why this was said.

Your points are so idiotic it’s crazy. So anti magic is dura neg... so how would negating magic dura neg a heart that’s not made up of magic?
Zagred is a demon, their entire existence is made of magic
here you are clearly claiming that his existence is made up of magic so please prove your claim.

Your points are so idiotic it’s crazy. So anti magic is dura neg... so how would negating magic dura neg a heart that’s not made up of magic?
And you are so daft, I'm speechless

here you are clearly claiming that his existence is made up of magic so please prove your claim.
Maybe you shouldn't take that out of context and you will understand.
Cause I'm sure your dull mind made you think what I was saying is "they are created from magic"
Lol

Just ignore him he’s not going to concede and it’s just going to go in a circle. He’s clearly wrong.
Please everybody just ignore this fool he’s clearly wrong and doesn’t know how to concede

This is just going to go on forever and this has already been accepted.

Please everybody just ignore this fool he’s clearly wrong and doesn’t know how to concede

This is just going to go on forever and this has already been accepted.
When you tell me why they said anti magic was necessary to destroy zagred heart I will concede.

Endurance and stamina tho
One love tho, OP is my fav
Well you can definitely argue that those may not be the best parts, but there were scenes in the manga where he just took them and swiped them away like it was nothing. Also, MAGMA negates durability to an extent so doing that to Whitebeard makes complete sense.

We have a substantial amount of agreements, including 3 from staff, and have addressed concerns. I think this should be safe to apply now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back