• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover - Storm calculation

Do not bump so close together. Ideally leave at least 24 hours between bumping a thread if you must.

1. The KE for the Ganishka calc was only accepted as a likely and now that you've pointed this out, we shouldn't use KE at all for that feat

2. We don't see the storms beginning, meaning no given timeframe, meaning no good reason to use KE

3. We don't even know for sure if the Demon is the direct cause of the storm via his own magic power

The Cloud Calculations page literally says to only use KE if clouds (that already exist) are being moved from one place to another. The Storm Calculations page only discusses using CAPE/Condensation for normal storms, with KE only being used for hurricanes.

So frankly I have no idea why KE is accepted for any storm calc, considering how that goes against our instruction pages.

Last edited:
The Cloud Calculations page literally says to only use KE if clouds (that already exist) are being moved from one place to another. The Storm Calculations page only discusses using CAPE/Condensation for normal storms, with KE only being used for hurricanes.

So frankly I have no idea why KE is accepted for any storm calc, considering how that goes against our instruction pages.
Exactly, it’s moving clouds that warrants KE, creating the clouds without moving them does not

I know I was defending the calc initially, but I think for now, I'll stay neutral until later chapters come by. If the storm gets dispersed or something within the next few chapters, we can start talking.

Just to ask a small question since its on topic with this.

Lets say you release a beam into the sky, and clouds are pulled toward that beam to create a cloudy-covered sky. If the clouds were pulled towards the beam, instead of being generated from them, would that warrant KE to be applied?

Back