• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The Third Eye, Patry and Captains
The first revision I have is regarding the tiering for the members of the Third Eye Raia, Vetto and Fana.
Currently it is "At least Mountain level, likely far higher (Stated to be stronger than Patry and also that each member of the Third Eye is stronger than a Magic Knight Captain one of whom did this), far higher with the Evil Eye (at least twice as strong)"

The tiering for this feels outdated as the Third Eye as "likely far higher" is most likely supposed to be referring to their Evil Eye power up which has been discussed in another CRT and the
Magic Knight Captains that they upscale to are just 7-A.
Furthermore, there is evidence to show that the Third Eye are not stronger than the captains by a wide margin as Nozel
compares Fana's fire magic to Fuegoleon's stating "Like my mercury would be defeated by that level of fire..." meaning he sees Fuegoleon as superior (Nozel is an excellant battle tactician and considers Fuegoleon as his rival). However this was when the Fire Spirit Salamander was still a baby. The Third Eye and the Captains were also not being shown to have overpowered one or the other in their fights.

I'm also assuming the "At least Mountain level, likely far higher" rating came from upscaling from Patry who's rating is: "At least Mountain level (Fought Yami who is comparable to William who did this), likely higher (Yami stated that he couldn't do anything against Patry's strongest spell, which was about to kill him)" but Yami says that Patry couldn't have defeated Fuegoleon without trapping him and Patry admitted that Yami could defeat him so the Captains should somewhat scale to this making Patry not stronger than the 7-A captains by a wide margin and the reason why Yami couldn't do anything against Patry's strongest spell is due to Light Magic out speeding Dark Magic (when Dark Magic is not imbued into an object like Yami's katana).

So the tier changes I propose are:
Patry: Mountain level (fought Yami Sukehiro, is inside of William Vangeance's body), possibly Large Island level+ when Unsealed | Mountain level, likely higher (Became stronger so his body can resist his unsealing spell), possibly Large Island level+ when Unsealed (He has access to his full potential and was able to slightly damage Julius Novachrono with his attacks)

Raia: Mountain level (Stated to be above Patry and fought Charlotte Roselai), far higher with the Evil Eye (At least twice as strong)

Vetto: Mountain level (Stated to be above Patry and fought Jack), far higher with the Evil Eye (At least twice as strong)

Fana: Mountain level (Stated to be above Patry and fought Nozel Silva), higher with Spirit Magic, far higher with the Evil Eye (At least twice as strong)

Ladros Spirit key: Mountain level (absorbed Fana's mana including the Fire Spirit Salamander)

Jack: Mountain level (comparable to Yami)

So basically just remove the far higher, right? Not sure if a CRT was really needed, but if it's just that then I agree

So basically just remove the far higher, right? Not sure if a CRT was really needed, but if it's just that then I agree
pretty much, removing At least far higher makes the profiles look cleaner and is really just unnecessary (factually and aesthetically), I wanted to get approval before doing so tho (next CRT is post timeskip keys)

I'm sure this is uncontroversial to make the changes since nothing is changing except "at least" and "far higher"

I'm sure this is uncontroversial to make the changes since nothing is changing except "at least" and "far higher"
Yeah, I've already applied changes, I'll probably make a Post-Timeskip key CRT next

Hmm, while no admin signed off on it this does all look simple enough, makes sense, and is relatively small so I'll agree with this and also close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back