• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: New Scaling CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking over the feat more closely, it doesn't really look like William is pulling the clouds from the horizon, honestly CAPE should be used for that calc

Mass is 3.7812209e+12 Kg

Since we see no lightning, but the clouds are still very dark, an instability of 2500 Joules/Kg should be fine

This makes our final value of...

(3.7812209e+12 Kg)*(2500 Joules/Kg) = 2.3 Megatons (Small City level)

After looking over the feat more closely, it doesn't really look like William is pulling the clouds from the horizon, honestly CAPE should be used for that calc

Mass is 3.7812209e+12 Kg

Since we see no lightning, but the clouds are still very dark, an instability of 2500 Joules/Kg should be fine

This makes our final value of...

(3.7812209e+12 Kg)*(2500 Joules/Kg) = 2.3 Megatons (Small City level)
Disagree, you can very much see the clouds being pulled in anytime he uses the spell

I disagree with using the mountain. Mountain size is extremely inconsistent

I prefer to use the horizon at chapter ~50-60 (the beach chapter)
I've used another shot (back when Patry was monologuing to Yami and there's a shot of the mountain) and I got similar results. It's pretty consistent all things considered.

Either way, the High 6-B calc will be abandoned in favor of this 6-B one. I think it's far more viable.

In many scenes the castle is almost the same size as than the mountain, and in others the castle is a ant. this is the point

In many scenes the castle is almost the same size as than the mountain, and in others the castle is a ant. this is the point
The castle is never like that. It's always small compared to the mountain since it rests atop the mountain.

The 6-B calc is good to use, plain and simple.

Here the castle is almost the height of the mountain

Here again

Again

And again

And again...

And again.......

There is also the opposite, where the castle is an atom in comparison

The chapter of the same scene that you use to calculate the height of the mountain exists in countless proportions

How is this a consistent size? There is no scene that is consistent with each other. It just doesn't work. Black Clover art is never consistent with sizes
I don't get it. The examples you've shown all literally prove what I'm saying, as I've already said that it's pretty small in comparison. You see the mountain go pretty far down, which is consistent with what I've said. Nothing you said here disproves that.

Also, two of your images trying to prove this don't even make sense as they're literally shots within the royal capital. Of course it's going to look that way when it's from a shot of the royal capital.
A mountain with a diameter of 300km and 100km in height, the dude
It's the entire Noble Realm, not just a regular mountain. This argument from incredulity doesn't even work here.

Last edited:
I really don’t see a huge issue with the mountain size TBH, fiction kinda always has ridiculous sizes for stuff

But maybe there is a better shot of the full mountain we can use?

I really don’t see a huge issue with the mountain size TBH, fiction kinda always has ridiculous sizes for stuff

But maybe there is a better shot of the full mountain we can use?
I chose the one I used because it's a full shot of the entire Noble Realm, as that's the entire focus of the panel in question. Other shots have another focus which is why the size gets altered some (such as some focusing on the peasants looking toward the castle, hence why both would need to be drawn) and then two others are literally shots from within the royal capital, where obviously the castle would look big given that the castle is within the capital.

So basically, I think the shot I picked is best to use.

I don't get it. The examples you've shown all literally prove what I'm saying, as I've already said that it's pretty small in comparison. You see the mountain go pretty far down, which is consistent with what I've said. Nothing you said here disproves that.
There's no answer, you literally just said "That doesn't belie what I said"

Like, you didn't even realized that even the tip of the mountain changes in every scene? The castle is always smaller, but in each scene the amount of times the mountain is bigger than the castle changes, there are no similar scenes

Every scene you've shown still shows that the mountain is giant. Pixel scaling off the castle width, you easily get tens of kilometers no matter what shot you try, and by that point, saying it "doesn't make sense" when it's like that all the time is just an argument from incredulity without much to back it up. And like I said, two of the shots you tried to use as proof don't even work because they're shots in the royal capital, where the castle would be seen as giant by comparison.

I've explained why the shot I used is best. The ones you sent either have a different focus (like the peasants looking toward the castle) so the size of the mountain gets distorted or they're the two shots done within the royal capital which don't prove anything in terms of this.

The shot I used is a full-on display of the entire Noble Realm mountain. None of the shots you sent have this same thing, which is why I used the one that I used.

Dude, even the tip of the mountain is changed every scene, the demon scene for example shows a full resolution of the mountain, contradicting several scenes (Actually, every mountain scene contradicts each other). There is no argument.
"The tip of the mountain changes." Okay? That's irrelevant to what's being argued. You didn't even address my reasoning for why I went with what I did. Yes, there is an argument, I made an argument and you can't just dismiss it just because. I've explained everything.
and don't forget it
All it took was some very quick pixel scaling for me to see that the mountain's about the same height as in the shot I used. That scan proves nothing in your favor.

Reading this i cant see the problem,
Life_of_king what would your proposal be then?

"The tip of the mountain changes." Okay? That's irrelevant to what's being argued. You didn't even address my reasoning for why I went with what I did. Yes, there is an argument, I made an argument and you can't just dismiss it just because. I've explained everything.
Your argument is "This is a scene with the complete mountain, so I'm going to use it". But like... There are other scenes with a full proportion, like here and here, why don't you use these two? Also, the Castle is inconsistent as well, in some scenes it is not many times bigger than a house.
All it took was some very quick pixel scaling for me to see that the mountain's about the same height as in the shot I used. That scan proves nothing in your favor.
Idk how

And I disagree with that proposal for reasons I’ve mentioned before. It’s perfectly fine to use.
Your argument is "This is a scene with the complete mountain, so I'm going to use it". But like... There are other scenes with a full proportion, like here and here, why don't you use these two? Also, the Castle is inconsistent as well, in some scenes it is not many times bigger than a house.
You don’t see the full mountain in the ones you’ve shown. Most, yeah, but not all of it. As for the castle, you’ll get very similar results if you pixel scale the tower to the castle in that model.

So... Just an argument from incredulity, then? Everything's scaled down anyway because it's supposed to be a model. A model isn't the best reference for actual sizes, so while you could scale from the tower and get similar results, using a stone model isn't the best reference.

My argument is that everything is inconsistent about the mountain and the BC castle. No "I can't believe it because it's almost impossible", that's just a lie. It's a kingdom resolution, this scene was even used to scale the calculations, idk why it cannot be used

And there's also the scan that I showed that it's possible to complete the height of the mountain, showing a X size

Well, first off, it's an unofficial scan so that makes the result wack. Second, it's basically the same as the scan I used. Third, even using that scan, the result wasn't very different from what I got.

Again, showing that the size is fine.

Well, first off, it's an unofficial scan so that makes the result wack.
Wtf?
Second, it's basically the same as the scan I used.
Wtf?2
Third, even using that scan, the result wasn't very different from what I got.
I don't know how. Because with this scan I got a diameter of 155055 meters with the castle diameter you used, and with this one I got 16467 meters. The mountain always changes with each panel. In these scenes it is shown that the tip of the mountain is "plan" (Like a Conical Frustum), but in these others the mountain is a perfect triangle. You will still just continue with the reasoning "It's scene show the whole mountain, so I'll use it".

And you still haven't explained how ordinary houses are over ~200 meters high

Last edited:
"And you still haven't explained how ordinary houses are over ~200 meters high" That's the part that I said is an argument from incredulity. All you have for this point is "it doesn't make sense." And I told you before: the shot you're using is just a model of the capital, that's all.

Also, to answer your 2 "wtf" responses, the Chrono Anastasis scan is almost the same thing as the Arrows of Judgment one, and also, it being an unofficial scan does actually affect the results. It's happened before.
You will still just continue with the reasoning "It's scene show the whole mountain, so I'll use it".
Yes, I continue with a reasoning that makes sense. Just making it sound nonsensical the way you're doing now doesn't actually make it nonsensical.

Last edited:
I am not here to argue the mountain size or whatever however the claim that the mountain is only the noble realm is not exactly correct:
Here we see Kikka on the map. Keep in mind it even says how Kikka is in the upper center, this is further proof that it is on the mountain itself.

And here we see the image of the the castle from Kikka, its not very far from the noble realm. So the common realm is likely on the mountain itself.

Further evidence of this is when the light swords cover the mountain.

Its basically confirmed by Julius that the entire kingdom is the mountain.

This should be taken into account when calcing stuff from the mountain to the map. I believe that at the very least the common and noble realms are both on the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back