• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover (never-ending) Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but youd need to make a CRT since there is already a calc accepted for that feat. Also im pretty sure that will now be an outluer considering all 6-C/High 6-C scale from the feat.

You know this is the exact same feat as the 6-C one right? So how is this an outlier? All 6-C's will become Low 6-B because this is literally the 6-C feat

Also this is a CR thread, isn't it? That's why I put this here

Because then they go from Low 7-B to Low 6-B, which is a huge jump from a feat that doesnt actually happen. Also there is a multiplier that will make the feat 6-B. You need consistent feats for a jump this big.

We have two 6B feats now. They aren't outliers at all.

Also you don't need too many consistent feats when only a certain amount of characters would scale to it.

Naruto is a great example of this literally. We even use Pervy sages databook statement about the rasengan carving a mountain. That literally never happened in the series.

Naruto characters jumped to low 6B out of nowhere despite the fact there aren't any other feats on that level.

Also we don't use any accepted multipliers for BC as of right now at all.

Using Naruto is a terrible example, if you look at the verse page you'll know how wrong you are. Jiraiyas feat is currently 7-B which in a verse of consistent 7-A calcs. We also have consistent 6-C calcs which make a Low 6-B feat from a far stronger character consistant.

Then let's take Pokémo then.

Should we talk about Groudo being High 6-A via a statement coming from legends, while the Mega-Evolutions aren't even 6-C ?

Or Lucario (Pokémon 7) being Low 2-C because be one shot Darkrai? (Not like I have anything against the scaling tho)

AstralKing7 said:
Naruto characters jumped to low 6B out of nowhere despite the fact there aren't any other feats on that level.
Wrong. There are 3 Low 6-B feats (They are now 6-C because of the ridiculous downgrade)

• Combined Biju Dama (Naruto and Bee)
  • Naruto scale to 5x of all Biju
  • 100% Kurama's AP

Epsilon R said:
Then let's take Pokémo then.

Should we talk about Groudo being High 6-A via a statement coming from legends, while the Mega-Evolutions aren't even 6-C ?

Or Lucario (Pokémon 7) being Low 2-C because be one shot Darkrai?

Not like I have anything against the scaling tho
Groudon has an accepted calc, and that lucario is a game incarnate, not a canon one.

So what? Black Clover's calc was accepted too

Yet, he scales to the Canon version of Darkrai (Again, not that I have anything against the scaling)

Accepted when the best feat is Low 7-B. Good luck in the CRT, I will argue against this calc.

@M3X your calc was accepted yet it was 6-C. If we play that card then the 6-C calc shouldn't be okay in the first place

Groudon has an accepted calc, and that lucario is a game incarnate, not a canon one.

First, it comes from a manga, not a game. Second, everything in Pokémon is canon, we accept that.

Epsilon R said:
So what? Black Clover's calc was accepted too

Yet, he scales to the Canon version of Darkrai (Again, not that I have anything against the scaling)
Just because its accepted doesn't mean its not an outlier.

Epsilon R said:
@M3X your calc was accepted yet it was 6-C. If we play that card then the 6-C calc shouldn't be okay in the first place
I don't care, literally. My calc was recalc as Low 6-B, while the best feat except this one is Low 7-B. I don't see a point to mention my old calc since it is now Low 6-B

You don't answer a question with another one. And Black Clover's calc is an outlier because it jumps from Low 7-B to Low 6-B, that's a difference of thousands of times

And just to finish this, the difference between the Low 7-B calc and the Low 6-B one is 20565423728.8x

So does Groudon. It jumps from 7-A/High 7-A to High 6-A which is a gap even bigger than Low 7-B to Low 6-B.

Also, His feat is a legend and we don't know how it happened and if it's even real, just like the Clover Kingdom's destruction is a statement and we don't know how it would have happened

M3X said:
And just to finish this, the difference between the Low 7-B calc and the Low 6-B one is 20565423728.8x
Nope this is around 1 million times

Also:

"You don't answer a question with another one. "

Yet you answered my question with another one before I even did it...

H 7-A - Baseline H 6-A: 4 318 760,04×

L 7-B - Basline L 6-B: 1 007 748×

Idk where you found your 20 billion multiplier but this is hilarious

wtf my comment about Groudon wasn't posted. Anyway, Groudon isn't a common Pokemon, he is a legendary one. Totally different and the comparation is irrelevant. He doesn't scale to 7-A or High 7-A

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Groudon is a legendary Pokémon, he doesn't have any 7-A feats. He automatically scales vastly above them.
Licht is the strongest Elf, some elves are far above Low 7-B people. Why should he not scale vastly above Yuno too?

M3X said:
No this isn't the difference. Divide both numbers. Can't you do simple math?
1 160 000 Megatons ├À 1.45 Megatons = 800 000├ù

Well, looks like you're the one that can't make simple math... (I know you're better than this, it's just to troll you)

Wait is pokemon scaling really like jt hat? Because I know for a fact their are some legendary Pokémon who aren't that strong and who don't automatically scale above others

Lmao then that's not my problem. Since the beginning I was talking about Joules.

43trg5432trg243rtg5
You also calced the megatons incorrectly, it is 1160000 megatons. This divided by 1.15 is 1008695.65217x of difference.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Groudon has his own High 6-A feat and Kyogre has his own Low 6-B feat as well.
Licht has his own Low 6-B feat as well, yay!

Okay seriously, what stops Licht from being Low 6-B?

The feat being a statement? So is Groudon's

Too big compared to the rest of the cast? So does Groudon (kinda, since some Pokemon are even higher)

Now that we've derailed the thread, I think we should get back on topic with the abilities. We can address the feat when a CRT is made for it.

M3X said:
Lmao then that's not my problem. Since the beginning I was talking about Joules.
First, I literally did 1 160 000 Megatons (I even wrote it in my previous post)

Second, you actually got the wrong value of the Low 7-B calc. The feat is 1.45 Megatons, not 1.15

I don't have anything against you but please, next time before saying "can't you do simple maths", try to get the correct values...

No, why should I discuss with someone who the only argument is to tackle Groudon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back