• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover (never-ending) Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did bro. Remember he had fused with the Elfs soul. It's something that most BC fans missed becuase it was never explained again but he literally stated he did it

I think everyone also should have Non-Physical Interaction for being able to interact with intangible Mana attacks, or there are more feats.

^i wouldnt give them that power, mana in black clover is a sort of energy like chakra, it is around them and can be absorbed, manipulated, transformed etc, that doesnt mean the chars can now interact with any non-physical object, they can manipulate the energy that their setting has, Bleach for example can have that since they are specifically souls and ghosts etc, the things that are usually intangible

"Willpower Manipulation (Stopped the Captains from fighting each other by giving them a drink, though it can be considered as a comedy feat)" How on earth did this ability get added to julius profile? This should also be removed.

Yeah you're reminding it for like 5th time. Why don't you go ahead and remove it yourself? His profile is not locked or anything and nobody countered your point.

Theres a lot of things wrong. The formatting is messed up, his abilities are also very messy and it can use a good cleaning as well.

I agree with WoI btw, I think Epsilon kind of knows this but I am planning on doing a CRT on the series in a couple of weeks, a lot of things dont make sense and the scaling is an overall mess with reasonings that dont quite make sense. Some abilities (especially Asta's) are quitr a bit off due to the nature of BC.

AstralKing7 said:
^he said intangible mama attacks. Specifically intangible which means they would get non physical Interaction
But which ones are intangible?

If they hit you, they are tangible ones even if they are made from strange elements. If you mean space, than that would just count as a "cuts space-element attacks and destroys them", not as the power to touch intangible ones.

He says that just because the blasts are made of strange elements it doesn't mean they are intangible.

If the attack is space-based, then it's spatial Manipulation to block spatial based moves, not intangible.

Not too many people in BC fortunately use spatial Magic offensively. Don't gotta worry about that being a problem.

The non physical attacks would most likely be from the elemental attacks and beings

Which ability is it for? I never understood why durability had to be used in that sentence.

Should have just said can destroy magical constructs and attacks because I'm pretty sure fire doesn't have durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back