• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover (never-ending) Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to point out a resistance to sleep manipulation for Luck, Charmy, Vanessa, Asta, and Magna, as they survived in the Glamour World for some time without falling asleep.

As well as passive forcefield creation for anyone who scales to Patry, who was stated to have a forcefield out of sheer dense mana.

Unless said ability to create a forcefield through sheer dense mana is confirmed to rely on power level, I disagree with scaling that to anyone.

That seems to be something Patry can do. You'd need to prove everyone can do that as it's some form of universal application of mana for every wizard of such level.

Outliers tho. If it wasn't one that would mean Finral is able to one punch the following:

Asta, Yuno, Luck, Ladros, The Third Eye and possibly the Captains.

How would he scale to Asta when the first time Asta transformed into Black Asta, he would've one shot him if Vanessa wasn't here?

I don't think any staff would buy this but let's try then

Magna stuff, Luck stuff, Langris' Invulnerability (though even if it's rejected that won't change anything) and Mana Stuff, the rest should be uncontroversial to apply

I mean it really hasn't been stated that Devil (Kotodama) can make people go insanity. Others didn't go insane, they were just scared of his Mana and how he looks.

We know to make a crt but we aren't going to start a revision because we need to get another 6B calc on this site officially which would make this all consistent

AstralKing7 said:
We know to make a crt but we aren't going to start a revision because we need to get another 6B calc on this site officially which would make this all consistent
Are there any other impressive feats in the series? All the ones i know are Low 7-B and below.

No Yuki Tabata also makes Guidebooks for the series where he gave statement for one of the 4 great spirits.

I got Tata to calc it around a year or two ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back