• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover (never-ending) Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Asta

Aura: (Here) (Should be uncontroversial)

Regenerationn/Healing Negation: (Low-Mid in Base, possibly High-Mid with Black Divider) [Rejected]

Possible Resistance to Possession/Mind Control: (Show here)

Resistance to Madness Manipulation (experienced Patry's memory and feelings including the Devil's words which drove Patry into despair and insanity)

Limited Causality Manipulation: (With Demon-Destroyer, Asta can revert Magic effects as if they never existed)

Creation of a Post-Timeskip profile for Asta [Rejected]

Limited Telekinesis: (After the timeskip, Asta is able to summon his sword back to himself by holding his hand open and calling its name. He can make it levitate by controlling, allowing him to fly on it)

Others
Magna:

Power Nullification/Sealing (Heath Grice said he couldn't use his Magic because Magna's binding sealed it) (Should be uncontroversial)

Luck:

Electricity Absorption: (Unlocked a new form when he got struck by a lightning) (Should be uncontroversial)

Charmy:

Limited Statistics Amplification: (By eating the opponent's Magic, she can increase her strength by adding the opponent's Magic Power to her ow) (Should be uncontroversial)

Langris:

Invulnerability via Forcefield Creation (A forcefield is instantly created around Langris, erasing anyone that gets close to him or any incoming attacks. The only way to harm him is by Cancelling his forcefield)

Glyph Creation for:

• Charmy: (Shown here) (Should be uncontroversial)
  • Leopold: (Show here) (Should be uncontroversial)
  • Luck: (Show here) (Should be uncontroversial)
  • Mimosa: (Shown here) (Should be uncontroversial)
  • Vetto: (Show here) (Should be uncontroversial)

Elves: Blessed (Here)

Pretty Much Anyone with Mana Zone: (Should be uncontroversial)

Precognition: (how Mana Zone works)

Pretty Much Anyone with a huge amount of Mana:

Gravity Manipulation (Showed here)

Anyone with a little control of Mana: (Should be uncontroversial)

Statistics Amplification (Everyone can use Reinforcement Magic as long as they can control their Mana)

Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (with Mana Ski)

Litterally anyone: (Should be uncontroversial)

Energy Projection (Here) (Should be uncontroversial)

Speed Revision:

Black Clover characters are no longer FTL but Massively FTL due to this calc
[Added]

>MFTL Black Clover

This... puts a smile on my face.

Idk about invulnerability for Langris, and that Julius' attack was the EE one, but the rest I agree.

I vehemently disagree with a new profile for Post-Timeskip Asta. There's literally no reason it can't be added on his already existing profile.

Ionliosite said:
I vehemently disagree with a new profile for Post-Timeskip Asta. There's literally no reason it can't be added on his already existing profile.
^Agreed with this.

Well, I agree with everything else. Would like more input regarding Langris, but the rest looks good.

Invulnerability: is the ability to be able to be immune to harm to an extent outside of the realm of conventional durability. Invulnerable characters can completely avoid taking damage at all from certain attacks, making them much more difficult to harm and defeat. Frequently this invulnerability comes with a set of conditions for use or weaknesses that can be exploited

A forcefield is instantly created around Langris, erasing anyone that gets close to him or any incoming attacks. The only way to harm him is by Cancelling his forcefield

"Sometimes glyphs appear in the casting of a spell or Magic, these are generally consider to be non-combat applicable glyphs and should be specified as so"

I guess the others have non-combat applicable Glyph Creation

Glyphs are mainly the ones that you can jump on or something. Zora also creats glyphs but it's his magic entirely

Epsilon R said:
"Sometimes glyphs appear in the casting of a spell or Magic, these are generally consider to be non-combat applicable glyphs and should be specified as so"

I guess the others have non-combat applicable Glyph Creation
Yeah, but only luck got combat applicable glyphs

Chi Sensing: Chi Manipulators are also known to be able to sense other beings with Chi (which usually means any living being) and can detect them across long distances without the use of the five normal senses, allowing users to track foes with greater ease and have an enhanced awareness of their surroundings. In addition, the natural five senses can be enhanced as well by flooding the corresponding portion of the body with Chi

Chi Manipulation, yeah sorry

"Resistance to Invisibility via ki sensing (Could sense Gueldre's ki even though none of the Captains could sense his mana)" This is the reason for the resistance, which is literally the definition of enhanced senses.

Asta needs limited flight with the Black Divider. He also needs energy manipulation because of Anti Magic.

Idk if we need a new profile for Asta or not. I'm fine with not having one as long as the current one isn't to long

I think that's a Limited Existence Erasure to Magic Effects. It'd apply to his Magic Null.

If the regen negation comes from negating the source of it it's not legit. Saitama and othe Heroes didn't got that from Boros and his underlings, because they were destroying the cores responsibles of the Regenerationn.

AstralKing7 said:
Idk if we need a new profile for Asta or not. I'm fine with not having one as long as the current one isn't to long
Asta's Profile is 23,000 bytes rn

The dude says that the line between his mana and his healing abilities has been severed by the sword, just like how Devil's regen works. In this case, Asta cuts the connection between the source and the machine rsther than the source.

So no, it's not regen negation. Just more evidence of his power null. He can negate Regenerationn as long as it comes from a magical source, but he wouldn't be able of doing so to the likes of Deadpool and Wolverine, for example.

I think now that profiles that have Regenerationn based on energy should have a weakness applied to them stating that energy negation can stop the Regenerationn from working. Or just have that apart of the Regenerationn page

Clarifying that in the Regenerationn section should be enough. Just stating how it works and if there's a weakness to it, which some profiles have.

If the magic Effect is reverted, it might be also Limited Time Regression applied to magic only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back