• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover (never-ending) Addition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another abilities: Enhanced Senses and Analytical Predictio for everyone with Mana Zone (Mereoleona Vermillion, Yuno (Black Clover), Yami Sukehiro, , because that's one of the ways it works. Julius got this already because of my early CRT.

"Defensively, the mana can be used to sharpen mana-detection and heighten reaction time, as well as to augment Mana Skin and other Reinforcement Magic spells, allowing for the prediction of enemies' attacks and for moving in mid-air."

Yuno got this, so everyone else should also scale. Especially because of the fact that literally every other Mana Zone user is superior to Yuno.

Bump. What's the conclusion?

Also since Jamini's Box no longer translate BC all of the links in tbe OP are shut down and I don't think there's any other site that translated every chapter in English

Noelle is missing abilities with her water armor on but I can't jsut remember the name of the ability

I'll check to see if she has it

Oh yea she definitely missing some abilities

Her Armor grants her the ability to control magic in her area of effect and she can also control the magic spells of others like even reversing the effects of the spells like what she did to the elf from Golden Dawn when she touched the compass

If you still wanna use the scans you got from Jaiminis, you could probably check ********. Don't think they got deleted over there. The colored ones at least.

To help ya'll out, here are all the scans for the broken links:

Magna:

Power Nullification: Heath Grice said he couldn't use his Magic because Magna's binding sealed it-https://postimg.cc/JyTsffN7

Luck:

Electricity Absorption: Unlocked a new form when he got struck by a lightning- https://postimg.cc/gallery/2rs5ft8lm/2c0ac67a/

Charmy:

Limited Statistics Amplification: By eating the opponent's Magic, she can increase her strength by adding the opponent's Magic Power to her own- https://postimg.cc/gallery/1pmkb0f62/f6ae6276/

Glyph Creation for:

SpookyShadow said:
Another abilities:
Enhanced Senses and Analytical Predictio for everyone with Mana Zone (Mereoleona Vermillion, Yuno (Black Clover), Yami Sukehiro, , because that's one of the ways it works. Julius got this already because of my early CRT.

"Defensively, the mana can be used to sharpen mana-detection and heighten reaction time, as well as to augment Mana Skin and other Reinforcement Magic spells, allowing for the prediction of enemies' attacks and for moving in mid-air."

Yuno got this, so everyone else should also scale. Especially because of the fact that literally every other Mana Zone user is superior to Yuno.
Also this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back