• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes someone else conveys what you wanted to say better so there's no point in trying to add anything, though it's better to add more if you can.

Shadow summed up my thoughts, so I agree with Shadow as well.

The post distanced itself from what was the OP, I mentioned that I would deal with these things of Yami and Patry in another CRT, why are you still talking about it?

Here Yami mentions that he can't hit Patry because he always deviates at the speed of light.
We also have Patry's quote that the Divine Ray was a speed that Yami could not avoid (which is said to be the speed of light), there is also the fact that Patri himself cannot avoid his Divine Ray.
My understanding of this is that Patry couldn't avoid it was mainly attributed to its AOE. Light speed should pretty much be undeniable for the verse with Yami's statement back then.

It's all a matter of is it Light speed reaction or Light speed combat speed. That's my take on it

So, I was going to answer most of those things, but I'm not going to do it because I'm going to bring a separate CRT for that, since I disagree with many things regarding Shadow's thinking.
Those are not different frames; they are Yami’s Black lightless slash that Patry is Dodging.
Yes, I realized that when Eplson mentioned it, but, you do realize that it kind of looks weird right? Patry is in the lower right corner, Yami throws the thing in the middle of him and Patry appears on the other side, the question is, did Yami try to hit him while he was making movement or did he just miss Patry?
if it's an error of pixel scaling then I don't have an issue with this.
Yes, the Gauche calculation has the same problem.

For me and anyone who really tries to do something coherent and logical, not biased and over-inflated.
Just to see the scale how horrible it is, we have:
  • Yami is Rel+ for being comparable to Patry
  • Patry is Rel+ for blitzing Asta
  • Asta is Sub-Rel+ with Rel reactions
Where does Rel+ come from ??? Also, this PS with Rades without any explanation, just a '' Comparable to Rades '', being that this key never fought with Rades
But in your biased opinion this is super correct

Never said I agreed with everything, but the things you presented, such as Yami reacting to Patry, and Patry blitzing Asta do happen, so.

And yes, I am biased, I'm a supporter of this verse, just like you're biased against it. Shocker, I know.

I never said that these things didn’t happened, I’m asking where Relativistic + comes from, you can’t even answer that and you’re defending it, being more biased than that is impossible.

Am I prejudiced against him just for mentioning errors in his profiles? LMFAO

So why when I mentioned that the profiles needed a review did you come to say that I was the only person who thought that?
If you didn't agree with that, why didn't you do something to correct it?

So you're worse than I thought, even the wrong thing, it doesn't matter to you as long as they have the highest level possible, I understand.

So why when I mentioned that the profiles needed a review did you come to say that I was the only person who thought that?
If you didn't agree with that, why didn't you do something to correct it?
Because I don't agree with the downgrade based on what's presented, such as Patry's light and movement. That's why I said it. You believe it needs a downgrade, and I don't.

So you're worse than I thought, even the wrong thing, it doesn't matter to you as long as they have the highest level possible, I understand.
Actually, that's wrong, since just a couple of days ago someone tried to scale Nacht to Lilth and Naamah's fusion with comparable speed, and I disagreed with that, so again, you're just putting words and my mouth and making yourself seem condescending and quite foolish.

Because I don't agree with the downgrade based on what's presented, such as Patry's light and movement. That's why I said it. You believe it needs a downgrade, and I don't.
First of all, the OP doesn’t address anything about Patry’s light and movement thing, so you’re just running away from what I asked you.
Again, I am talking about PROFILES and the terrible scale in it.
Actually, that's wrong, since just a couple of days ago someone tried to scale Nacht to Lilth and Naamah's fusion with comparable speed, and I disagreed with that, so again, you're just putting words and my mouth and making yourself seem condescending and quite foolish.
Again, you are changing the focus, sir.

First of all, the OP doesn’t address anything about Patry’s light and movement thing, so you’re just running away from what I asked you.
Again, I am talking about PROFILES and the terrible scale in it.
Is speed not apart of profiles now?
Again, you are changing the focus, sir.
No, I'm not. You implied I only want them as strong as possible regardless of it being "coherent" and "logical", and I disagreed with someone trying to scale Nacht to the high tiers because it wasn't coherent and logical.

This confuses me. Was patri moving at light speed here? He doesn't arrive at his destination until like 15 chapters later and in that time many fights take place
0181-011.png
He even says this when he arrives implying that a significant time has passed. At light speed he would have reached instantly. Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back