• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

And BFR. Basically, she sends you in the Glamour World (which size is infinite btw) and you getting sleepier as time passes. If you sleep, you will never wake up again. Also you can't harm her while you're on this world so the only way to survive this is having dimensional travel (I think), to summon the real Dorothy (Only in elf form) or having enough strength to collapse this universe.

Epsilon R said:
Maybe not only Asta but every Black Bulls will go to other countries
Hope so. Maybe Yami won't be welcomed back in his own lad which will lead to a whole new arc or new plot for the series and him being a run away prince

I thought of this:

1 profile when they share the same body

1 profile for William alone and 1 for Patry.

Or

They have 2 different profiles but has the same key (when they share the same body)

But after a good reflection I think they should have 2 separate keys because William can't use Patry's grimoire same thing for Patry

I added some new abilities for Yami, but some of these would be useful for other characters (except Asta :p) like Mana Skin etc.

Asta probably got a fan club after a lot of girl's saw that pic lol.

Also, good news, I am just about done with the Asta cleaned up profile draft, just need help fixing the links...

Looks good but fix the gallery and Techniques/Notable Attack's section. It should be like the current Asta profile page rn.

Also don't you think Black Asta should have homing attack? By using Black Meteorite, he can home in any magic.

That is true, but it would only be limited homing attack since the target needs to have magic for it to home in.

And...I don't know how to properly fix the gallery so as to make it cleaner.

@ Mr.Cinos15

Looks good, the only thing that really needs a change is the key at the bottom since it doesn't reflet the Tier's at the top. It's supposed to be base and post elf resurection now right?

It's supposed to be Pre-Elves' reincarnation and Post-Elves' reincarnation.

Each key already factors in his base form and his Black Asta form when it comes to his tiering.

Also guy's, please stop putting Black Divider as a Key...it is already rated as "Higher with Black Divider" within his Post Elves's reincarnation key.

And we should also only have Asta's base form and Black Asta form as the main images of the Asta page since Black Divider if I remember is more like a power-up/attack instead of a new form, so I think it's better if we keep the image in the notable attacks section of the page instead of being a primary image.

Back