• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion thread

For the 6-C stuff, we need to wait until ant says it can be added. For the 2 haxes I gave you, you need to make a CRT, the rest can be added.

We got a 6C and a 6B feat. Those are the biggest feats

Also we need to talk about scaling and context of the verse

Like what makes u strong in verse

Cause most people probably think the Devils are the strongest

We just need to calc every big feat to make sure that every feat is factored when it comes to making changes, and to see if the 6-C feat is an outlier or not.

Epsilon R said:
Well...

He can use the surrounding mana and their properties

He can at least destroy up to sword-sized objects by spreading his mana

That's all I have
That

6C is not the outlier at all. It's the top tier so it's not an outlier from the Demon who fought the strongest wizard

We need more 6B feats

Mr.Cinos15 said:
Oh yeah, what would those two count as?
I dunno, that's the problem. You need to make a QnA thread about those haxes, maybe someone knows what ability it is

AstralKing7 said:
6C is not the outlier at all. It's the top tier so it's not an outlier from the Demon who fought the strongest wizard

We need more 6B feats
Thats not always true, even Top tiers are susceptable to outliers, just rarely. And if I remember both the 6-C and 6-B stuff come from statements. Im just trying to be safe and not just over blow the stats.

6C was gonna happen it's not an outlier. Top tiers like the devil and demon aren't outliers really. Yeah top tiers are susceptible but not in this case here at all.

Ikr? It's really annoying

But imo it won't matter since Dorothy open her eyes and sent her in the Glamour World, she has a better range too

Ant said we can add the 6-C feat

For now it should scale to:

Devil (Done)

Licht (No profile yet)

Lumière (No profile yet)

Asta

Yuno

Who else?

Also, about Matches:

Julius victories stays, Yuno may lose his loss against Nami and Asta his Incon against Natsu

Mereo and Yami's victories are removed too if they scale

Back