• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Part 5: Golden Wind

Sora and buff riku said:
Yeah but still it doesn't really matter if the abilities broken or not if it ain't in the manga and it wasn't stated to be canon then no.
That seems needlessly strict, don't you think?? I mean I can understand if it was a whole new conceptual higher dimensional ability, but it's literally just barrier creation & danmaku.

Yeah so it's not from the current arc then in the anime ? If so then it's not canon because it's an anime original scene that isn't from the current arc. I haven't watched the recent episode though.

That seems needlessly strict, don't you think?? I mean I can understand if it was a whole new conceptual higher dimensional ability, but it's literally just barrier creation & danmaku.

No, it's not "needlessly strict", is basic Cano rules, only canon info on the profiles.

As far as I understand, the anime only scenes in Black Clover, most of them are canonical, since they come from drafts from Tabata or from the light novels, and the light novels in particular were declared canonical. I honestly don't see how this is a problem or how it contradicts the rules. But oh well.

You have to bring the proof that they are canon. That's literally it, because if it isn't canon, it doesn't go into the profiles as stated by the Cano page.

And is this scene one of them ? If so then it can be applied but if not then it won't. I'm not reading the light novels because I have things to do.

If it is, then proof of its canonicity is needed, because we always assume anime is non-canon unless stated otherwise.

If those abilities are applied, then that means we would have to change Yuno's deconstruction into transmutation since in the anime he was changing the matter into wind.

Looking back at the Post-Timeskip scaling chain, I think it should go something like.

> = Noteable win. >> = Decisive, close win. >>> = Stomp.

Yami>Dante (60%)>>>Berserk Asta>>Zenon (55%)>>Dante (50%)>>True Magic Luck>>>Svenkinn (50%)>>>Thundergod Luck=Black Asta>>>Yuno (Spirit Dive)>Gaderios (40%).

Thundergod Luck & Black Asta are equal due to fighting people who were 10% higher than Yuno, even though their opponents easily had an upper hand, as shown that even a 15% increase in strength against these demons can turn decisive wins into stomps.

Berserk Asta is only above Zenon in AP, and would likely still lose in a fight.

Dante's 50% is superior to Luck as he's stated to be one of the 3 strongest of the Dark Triad, with a higher ranking Devil, so it should be logical to assume his 50% should be stronger.

Once more, still a prototype scaling chain, and I think I might construct one for 7-B and High 6-C / Low 6-B.

Well...we don't know how long or wide the mountain is and I think the average mountain height was changed to be lower than it originally was and stuff.

I don't think Yami > Dante, Since Dante is joking throughout the fight against the bulls, he didn't even use all the spells, while Yami used the most powerful ones and some new ones. We have wait a little.

There's no indication that Yami was going full power, only after Dante exclaims his plan, does Yami say something along the lines of "now I'm gonna have to kill you". Notice that it's only 1 magnitude above him because we don't know enough about Post-Timeskip Yami & Dante, but from the one fight we saw Yami explicitly states even with mana zone + precog, he's a tough fight.

I'll wait a little, but I think 60% Dante could be 60× stronger than his base, same for Zeno/Vanica/Dark Disciples

For example, Base Gaderois would be 40× weaker than 40% Gaderois so he would be 29 Gigatons (6-C)

Now 55%/80% Zeno would be 55/80× base Zeno

I really thought that wasn acutally Mind Manipulation because it felt like a claim.

Sounds like a Limited Mind Manipulation than if he had to corrupt them first.

Epsilon R said:
For example, Base Gaderois would be 40× weaker than 40% Gaderois so he would be 29 Gigatons (6-C)

Now 55%/80% Zeno would be 55/80× base Zeno
If this was the case I Ik you're waiting on more proof for this but wouldn't this also count towards their speed?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Looking back at the Post-Timeskip scaling chain, I think it should go something like.

> = Noteable win. >> = Decisive, close win. >>> = Stomp.

Yami>Dante (60%)>>>Berserk Asta>>Zenon (55%)>>Dante (50%)>>True Magic Luck>>>Svenkinn (50%)>>>Thundergod Luck=Black Asta>>>Yuno (Spirit Dive)>Gaderios (40%).

Thundergod Luck & Black Asta are equal due to fighting people who were 10% higher than Yuno, even though their opponents easily had an upper hand, as shown that even a 15% increase in strength against these demons can turn decisive wins into stomps.

Berserk Asta is only above Zenon in AP, and would likely still lose in a fight.

Dante's 50% is superior to Luck as he's stated to be one of the 3 strongest of the Dark Triad, with a higher ranking Devil, so it should be logical to assume his 50% should be stronger.

Once more, still a prototype scaling chain, and I think I might construct one for 7-B and High 6-C / Low 6-B.
Can you explain the claim that Black Asta stomps Spirit Dive Yuno? It sounds a bit exaggerated to me.

Back