• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: RAW TALENT & MAX PRESTIGE (MORE ADDITIONS 2 of 3)

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome, this is mostly a P&A thread with one or two stats. Make sure you go through it so we can discuss and make corrections if need be. Oh and about half of these are pages of Fodder characters I want to create to practice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANA ZONE & LOVED BY MANA

The following abilities should be corrected to all those loved by mana E.g. Yuno, Licht, Patri, Vetto, Raia, Fana and the elves. Those who mastered Mana Zone (e.g. Yuno, Lumiere, Yami, Nacht, Mereoleona) should have the following.

ALL MANAZONE USERS:

THOSE LOVED BY MANA:

SPIRIT USERS & SAINT STAGE

The following should be added to all apropriate spirit users: Fuegoleon, Yuno, Noelle

MANA METHOD & MAGIC STONES

The following shoud be added to all mana method users because they were all taught the same basic skills: Noelle, Leopold, Finral, Nero, Rill, Charlote, Charmy, Mimosa. I will add higher to all magic stones and mana method users to pages below

The following shoud be added to all Magic stone user: Licht, Nero.

ULTIMATE MAGIC

Greater than True Magic, Ultimate magic boosts physical stats and/or spells to a point capable of taking on Mid to High Ranking Devils. This is something True Magic is incapable of doing. The profiles affected innclude those who used it and know how to use it: Luck, Noelle, Fuegoleon,

Luck is the only one who uses it IC so be wise in debates.

HUMAN POTENTIAL: GRIMOIRES

Human potential is unlimited, therefore the following should be applied to all human mages with a grimoire:

Clover Kingdom mages:

The Shown Exceptions: (Yami, Yuno, Rill, the other magic knights in hearts kingdom)

HEAT RESISTANCE

Luck's magic is Lightning magic. Vetto is capable of no selling attacks from Luck in mid air. Therefore those comparable and superior to Vetto should have this level of heat resistance. Lightning is 5 times hotter than the sun. This is only true if objects were struck mid air and NOT on the ground. If objects were struck on the ground the energy will dissipate to the ground. Hence, the body only feels a fraction of the heat for a split second as a result

THE ULTIMATE WIZARD KING

The following should be added to his profile for now.

Powers and Abilities: Possibly Sleep Manipulation (Knocked Damantio unconcious with a touch, Damnatio is not dead due to his grimoire still present.), Dimensional Travel (Went to the 7th Gate in the Underworld)

THE TITLE OF THE STRONGEST: MAGIC KNIGHT CAPTAINS

FJPEV7RaQAAOPiU

Those have been given the title of the strongest have the following abilities added:

Captain Yami Sukehiro

Powers and Abilities:

Supernatural Willpower
(Regardless of the lethal damage sustained in the fight against Lucifero, Yami is capable of surpassing the physical limitations to cast one more black moon to save Asta)

Captain Jack

Powers and Abilities:

Resistance
to Gravity Manipulation (Severing Magic is capable of slashing through Gravity.), Power Nullification (Severing Magic Nullifies Dante's Presence Of the Demon King)

Captain Charlotte

Powers and Abilities:

Resistance
to Curse Manipulation (via blue rose briar; the stronger the curse the faster the blue rose briar weakens it), Danmaku (Capable of attacking her opponents with large Briars), Curse Manipulation (Capable of modifying curses), Absorption and Sealing (The stronger the curse, the more curse the blue roses absorbs and grows until its target is sealed),

Captain Nozel

Powers and Abilities:

Poison Manipulation
(The properties of Mecury Magic is similar to Mecury, which is poisonous. When Mecury gets in the blood, it begins to fizz).

Captain Dorothy

Powers and Abilities:

Portal Creation
(Capable of making an exit out of Dream World)

Stamina:

Superhuman
(As a captain of a Magic Knights squad, Dorothy possesses an immense amount of Mana. Her magic amount has vastly increased after becoming an elf), Infinite magic with Glamour World (can make objects like water expand infinitely).

Intelligence:

Gifted
, Likely Genius (She is an experienced magic knight, and has been shown to be knowledgeable on forbidden magic, curses and devils. Also, for her dream magic to be effective in combat she has to be knowledgeable on all things she can manifest within Glamour World, Ergo she is knowledgeable on everything ever created in Glamour world)

Captain Rill

Powers and Abilities

Statistic Amplification
(Thanks to Rill's affinity for most magic types, he is capable of enhancing the spells of his allies he is compatible with; Rill can generate good mana soil and water to enhance Charlotte's briars), Invulnurability, Greater Statistic Amplification and Limited Power Bestowal (with Twillight Valhalla, Rill can boost the physicals and magic of himself and allies within range as well as keep them from dying from whatever damage they take at a price), Animal Manipulation (creates and commands mystical beasts), Flight (via a flying mythical beast)

Captain Kaiser

Needs a profile.

Captain Fuegoleon

Powers and Abilities:

Forcefeild Creation and Power Nullification (via Fire Spirit ; Its magic power is so great that it creates a forcefeild that prevents spells from being cast), Limited Air Manipulation (The hot air generated by the Spirit is enough to send opponents flying)

Captain Mereleona

Powers and Abilities:

Damage Boost
(Can charge up attacks in combat) She one shot someone comparale to her (vetto), already on her profile in her AP section but damage boost isnt on the P&A section. Supernatural Willpower (Regardless of the exhaustion and severe injuries sustained, she had a strong fighting spirit that enabled her to press on. Eventually she passed out on her feet and still had unwavering fighting spirit)

THE MAGIC KNIGHTS

The following should be added to the magic knights. Attack Potency, Durability, Range, etc. Most of them need pages which I will painstakenly create and add here for everyone to see.

THE BLACK BULLS

LCFO1MT.jpg

• Charmy
Platform Creation and Flight (Charmy is capable of creating a platform made of cotton which she uses for transportation) Animal Manipulation, Transformation (She is capable of transforming her sheep to a Wolf), Life Manipulation (breathes life into the sheeps and wolf with her magic)
  • Gauche
Danmaku (his attack spells are typically barrages of light rays)
  • Zora
Possible Supernatural Willpower (Drawing magic circles on the body is likenned to being constantly attacked by the users own magic)
  • Gordon
Healing (Gordon is capable of modfying curses to heal the cursed)

• Luck
Looks Good
  • Magna
Possible Preparation
  • Grey
Deconstruction (Grey disintegrates the sword embedded in Gauche's torso), Regeneration (Mid Low, likely far greater; Grey is capable of closing up wounds),
  • Vanessa
Supernatural Luck (When Vanessa's magic is nearly gone, Rouge makes it so that the crisis is in favor of Vanessa by bringing someone best suited to take on the threat), Life Manipulation (Rouge is a cat born from)
  • Noelle
Looks good rn
  • Secre
Looks good rn
  • Asta
Looks Good rn
  • Nacht
Supernatural Willpower (Regardless of the lethal damage sustained in the fight against Lucifero, Yami is capable of surpassing the physical limitations to cast one more black moon to save Asta)

THE GOLDEN DAWN

e8BVWHU.jpg

• Yuno
Telekenisis (Controls the movements of his stars), Accelerated Development (The stronger Yuno becomes in battle, the more stars are created for his use), Statistic Amplification and Damage Boost (Yuno can charge up Spirit of Euros for three muinites with enough speed and power to bypass Zenon's defenses), Purification and Holy Manipulation via Saint Stage.
  • Langris
Supernatural Willpower (Regardless of the odds and severe injuries sustained, Langris always got back up, never gave up and continued to fight till he was incapacitated)
  • David
Needs a page (low priority)
  • Mimosa
Regeneration linked to heaing magic instead of only healing
  • Alecdora
  • Letoille
Needs a page (mid priority)
  • Sylph
Needs a page (high priority)

THE SILVER EAGLES

ilCfQCb.jpg

• Acier
Needs a page ( high priority)
  • Rob
  • Curtis
  • Nebra
  • Nils
  • Solid
  • Simon
  • Kyle

THE BLUE ROSES

sGQbfJT.jpg

• Puli
  • Sol
  • Borja
  • Wainsley
  • Risacca
  • Selena
  • Galgaria

THE CRIMSON LION

AHGzcgg.jpg

• Randall
  • Leopold
  • Ben
  • Gareth
  • Rokken
  • Ruben
  • Forte
  • Theresa
  • Goht

THE GREEN MANTIS

GpirMFV.jpg

• En
  • Willie
  • Nix
  • Sekke
Needs a page ( infinite priority)

THE CORAL PEACOCK

1CL5mm1.jpg

• Kirsch
  • Rick
  • Dmitri
  • Medio
  • Roland
  • Brad
  • Protobe

THE PURPLE ORCAS

KRpZH3T.jpg

• Gueldre
  • Xerx
  • Adrian
  • Gaston
  • Winston
  • Digit

THE AQUA DEER

AX47FiM.jpg

• Walter
  • Fragil
  • Cesc
  • Francis
  • Eric
  • Morgen
  • Marx
might not need a page.
  • Cob

HEART KINGDOM SPIRIT GUARDIAN / DIAMOND KINGDOM SHINNING GENERAL / SPADE KINGDOM COMMANDER

We do not have profiles for any character here:

• Gadja
  • Ptrof
  • Floga
  • Smurik
  • Sarado
  • Allen
  • Mars
  • Lardos
  • Ragus
  • Yagos
  • Moris
I will take care of these and link them here over time for everyone to see. Right after I add the other pages.

Note: Those who already have some of these additions on their profiles need more justifications or corrections added to it rather than just dismissing it all together. With the approval of 2 staff members or with enough of normies like me I will begin adding changes. Any new info added will be addressed in newer posts then added to OP.

Last edited:
Huh, I didn't realize the series had established something with Rouge bringing people at the last moment like that. Interesting. Give me a bit to read through the thread again, but on first glance most of this seems fine.

Huh, I didn't realize the series had established something with Rouge bringing people at the last moment like that. Interesting. Give me a bit to read through the thread again, but on first glance most of this seems fine.
It happened when Vanessa had low mana against elf Luck and Asta somehow appeared to help

Something extremely improbable, Rouge made It happen

Disagree on Jack getting Class G because of Dante, as he didn't withstand the gravity but sliced it to get rid of it

Vanessa doesn't manipulate animal or lives other than her cat (It's her spell after all). So she shouldn't get Animal or life manip

Probability Manipulation?/Selective Intangibility?/Forcefield Creation? (When allies obstruct an attacker from the enemy, mana method is used to ignore an ally in line of fire) someone should choose what ability this is.
Isn't that an Array on the humans back?
Force Field Creation to me except Futher Context
Disagree with this anyways. It's just an ability to increase AOE
This is where he transformed to the Demon right? Sorry I can't recall peak that much
If so that's just Transformation n not Stats Amp
Thought he sliced through?
I think this was covered under life Manipulation as he creates them and not summon in actuality
Damage Boost(y)
Statistic Amplification(n)

Is "Greater Enhanced Senses/ESP" a thing? Cause I dunno if adding "Greater" to it is meaningful

Yep, it's a thing.

Disagree on Jack getting Class G because of Dante, as he didn't withstand the gravity but sliced it to get rid of it

I don't see what you are talking about. Slashing through gravity would nullify the gravity? Explain.

Vanessa doesn't manipulate animal or lives other than her cat (It's her spell after all). So she shouldn't get Animal or life manip

Only applies to the cat made out of threads she gives life, isn't the justification clear?

Isn't that an Array on the humans back?
Force Field Creation to me except Futher Context

Forcefield noted.

Disagree with this anyways. It's just an ability to increase AOE

spell arrays can be used to increase the size of spells.

This is where he transformed to the Demon right? Sorry I can't recall peak that much
If so that's just Transformation n not Stats Amp

It's already on the profile.

And it's statistic amplification because he needed to overpower Zagred. Nero also blatantly states she is using them to boost her magic power.

Thought he sliced through?

yeah, but he stood up to do so. Like i asked @Epsilon_R explain does slashing gravity negate the gravity? or just ensures the attack reaches Dante. All I see is the latter, elaborate more on the former or any other perspective you may have.

I think this was covered under life Manipulation as he creates them and not summon in actuality

After painting, creating and giving life to the animals, he can command these animals to do whatever he wants. Thus animal manipulation.

Damage Boost(y)
Statistic Amplification(n)

Damage boost doesn’t cover the speed aspect. Just damage. So stat amplification.

spell arrays can be used to increase the size of spells.
Point remains the scan u sent Depicted the ability used to increase the AOE of the fire
Except if u drop another scan depicting something with tangibility getting it's size increased
It's already on the profile.

And it's statistic amplification because he needed to overpower Zagred. Nero also blatantly states she is using them to boost her magic power.
Ah-
If it's on the page due to Transformation which is heavily against Stats Amp.....but I think the Nero statement would do

Damage boost doesn’t cover the speed aspect. Just damage. So stat amplification.
Boosted Power covers Speed and AP. Don't subject to think Damage boost only affects Potency
Anyways saying it's stats amp is just derailing from what Stats Amp is which is amping the character himself and not the ability alone which subjects to Damage Boost
yeah, but he stood up to do so. Like i asked @Epsilon_R explain does slashing gravity negate the gravity? or just ensures the attack reaches Dante. All I see is the latter, elaborate more on the former or any other perspective you may have.
Mehn. I didn't think that through
It didn't Nullify It so it was still in effect

Point remains the scan u sent Depicted the ability used to increase the AOE of the fire
Except if u drop another scan depicting something with tangibility getting it's size increased
I also sent a scan of Gadja explaining that magic sizes can be manipulated

the other scan seems wrong now at a second look.

Ah-
If it's on the page due to Transformation which is heavily against Stats Amp.....but I think the Nero statement would do

yep

Boosted Power covers Speed and AP. Don't subject to think Damage boost only affects Potency
Anyways saying it's stats amp is just derailing from what Stats Amp is which is amping the character himself and not the ability alone which subjects to Damage Boost

After taking a look at the Damage boost page, you’re right. I’ll remove stat amp.

Mehn. I didn't think that through
It didn't Nullify It so it was still in effect
Exactly! Lmao.

Also Vanessa’s animal manipulation will be removed because the cat is made of threads.

Jack honed his blades all around his body to cut through gravity. By doing that, gravity cannot affect his body because it gets sliced.

When he's not doing that, gravity pins him to the ground

Jack honed his blades all around his body to cut through gravity. By doing that, gravity cannot affect his body because it gets sliced.

Ah-
U're playing out the scenario as if Gravity only existed at the tip of jack's blade and Jack cutting it negated the gravity around him?

ALL MANAZONE USERS:

THOSE LOVED BY MANA:

All fine

The following should be added to all apropriate spirit users: Fuegoleon, Yuno, Noelle

Fine

The following shoud be added to all mana method users because they were all taught the same basic skills: Noelle, Leopold, Finral, Nero, Rill, Charlote, Charmy, Mimosa. I will add higher to all magic stones and mana method users to pages below

The following shoud be added to all Magic stone user: Licht, Nero.

All fine, the one about allies should be intangibility

Human potential is unlimited, therefore the following should be applied to all human mages with a grimoire:

Clover Kingdom mages:

The Shown Exceptions: (Yami, Yuno, Rill, the other magic knights in hearts kingdom)

Fine

HEAT RESISTANCE

Luck's magic is Lightning magic. Vetto is capable of no selling attacks from Luck in mid air. Therefore those comparable and superior to Vetto should have this level of heat resistance. Lightning is 5 times hotter than the sun. This is only true if objects were struck mid air and NOT on the ground. If objects were struck on the ground the energy will dissipate to the ground. Hence, the body only feels a fraction of the heat for a split second as a result

THE ULTIMATE WIZARD KING

The following should be added to his profile for now.

Powers and Abilities: Possibly Sleep Manipulation (Knocked Damantio unconcious with a touch), Dimensional Travel (Went to the 7th Gate in the Underworld)
I agree

Nobody is debating wether or not he cut through gravity. That part is already under Non physical interaction.

So are you saying Jack negged Dante's ability or gravity as a thing doesn't affect Jack because he slashed through it.

I don't think either is the case because all Jack did was get rage amped to get up and slash Dante. The slashes themselves are resistant to the effects of gravity because it slashes through them.

Luck doesn’t use natural lightning until they dark triad fight so it’s not applicable

Luck uses lightning magic.

Anyway, Gaja still struck base pre-time skip Asta mid air in the anime and he was fine. However, Luck still manipulates natural lightning.

Luck uses lightning magic.

Anyway, Gaja still struck base pre-time skip Asta mid air in the anime and he was fine. However, Luck still manipulates natural lightning.
But he doesn’t until he was possessed by an elf and unlocked later when he unlocks ultimate magic that’s what ultimate magic is. Natural lightning is clouds to ground lightning. Only elf luck and ultimate magic luck has this. Manga takes precedence. Even if I let this slide it’s only with mana skin or anti mana skin and only scales to those when struck. Also isn’t the vetto thing also ap based? I mean ap plays a factor in this.

But he doesn’t until he was possessed by an elf and unlocked later when he unlocks ultimate magic that’s what ultimate magic is. Natural lightning is clouds to ground lightning. Only elf luck and ultimate magic luck has this. Manga takes precedence. Even if I let this slide it’s only with mana skin or anti mana skin and only scales to those when struck. Also isn’t the vetto thing also ap based? I mean ap plays a factor in this.

So what does Luck manipulate with Lightning magic if not Lightning?

Mind you, Lightning does not always come from cloud to ground.

if you want it to scale to mana skin sure, why not? but those whose mana skin is superior or comparable to vetto scale to vetto.

So what does Luck manipulate with Lightning magic if not Lightning?

Mind you, Lightning does not always come from cloud to ground.

if you want it to scale to mana skin sure, why not? but those whose mana skin is superior or comparable to vetto scale to vetto.
That’s fine but I am not entirely on board with it scaling to certain characters who have been burned by way less hotter things.

I'm gonna say the two things that stick out to me most at the moment:

First off, Jack is not getting Class G lifting strength. He couldn't move in Dante's gravity until he slashed through the gravity itself. Second, a lot of these characters that you say need profiles... really don't need profiles and should not have time wasted on them

I'm gonna say the two things that stick out to me most at the moment:

First off, Jack is not getting Class G lifting strength. He couldn't move in Dante's gravity until he slashed through the gravity itself. Second, a lot of these characters that you say need profiles... really don't need profiles and should not have time wasted on them

So did the gravity disappear after he slashed through it? Power nullification? It doesn’t make sense to me. Simply saying he slashed through it doesn’t explain much because his body is still under the influence of gravity.

About the profiles, why can’t that be my headache? 🙄

Back