• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT (GOD TIER): THE LEGEND OF THE BUDDHA AND THE DRAGON

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Hey, I have returned with an upgrade crt of the god tiers.

The power of the verse just keeps rising and rising to no end. Each concept and powers are superior to the last. Just when you feel like this is the highest it can get it just keeps getting higher. And now the Final Saga, has blessed us with feats that make all our efforts far more consistent.

Hope you enjoy it! Special thanks to everyone who has been helping with the scaling thus far.

THE DRAGON 🐉

According to Ichika, there has been a great rampage in the distant past. The Five-Headed Dragon ravaged the Land of the Rising Sun. It was defeated and sealed by a certain heavenly maiden. Now Lucius Zogratis is in need of the dragon's services and he sends Paladins to revive the dragon. With a great howl from Yrul, the Dragon emerges fully erect out of the black waters.

This dragon is extremely massive.

0344-011.png

Warriors of this land have come to defeat it and one of them has the "Buddha"

THE BUDDHA ☀️

The Strongest Fighters of this Land are the Ryuzen 7. All of them are capable of using Zetten. One of them is an Earth Mage and this mage has the power to create a mud-based buddha the size of one of the heads of the dragon.

The Buddha defeats the dragon along with the rest of the Ryuzen.

0346-013.png

THE LEGEND 👑

The Buddha and the Dragon have given us feats that can be calculated.

These calcs were done by the legend, CloverDragon03, and have been accepted. Thank you again Leonne D. Rider.

The result of this calc is hyper-consistent with our scale and the fact that Zetten at its lowest is a "many tens of times" multiplier makes the difference between the result and our scale understandable. So let's use it.

The following are the profiles (if we have) affected by this calc.
  • The Ryuzen Seven's Zetten will scale to the calc (5.17 petatons; High 6-A)
  • With power beyond the supreme devils, The Paladins will scale to the calc as well. (5.17 petatons; High 6-A)
  • Post-Training PDU Asta and True Form Lucius scale above (5.17 petatons; High 6-A)
  • The rest will be used as support calc possibly

Your input/corrections/suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Agree: Arc7Kuroi
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
I agree as well

Btw, the Ryuzens Durability should scale to the Dragon as Kezokaku can tank a hit from it with barely any injuries

Last edited:
DMUA actually only approved of 1 second for the dragon tho...

I mean, personally, I think 1 second should be fine for the Mud Buddha too. But, we'd have to convince him of that.

DMUA actually only approved of 1 second for the dragon tho...

I mean, personally, I think 1 second should be fine for the Mud Buddha too. But, we'd have to convince him of that.

He said he personally wouldn’t, but he acknowledges it’s fine since the Buddha scales to the Dragon.

He said he personally wouldn’t, but he acknowledges it’s fine since the Buddha scales to the Dragon.
That’s not what he said. He said he wouldn’t use 1 second for the Buddha but it seems like they’d scale to the dragon’s value anyway

Yah, seems like you’re right.

since this has overwhelming staff support I’ll wait till tomorrow before doing the needful.

This calc is not accurate at all
These Dragons are very clearly not 100 Kilometers in height, Tabata is just sucking at doing sizes again

Nuking a calc over something unavoidable is a disingenuous practice. We simply take the interpretation that’s supported most by the series… and well, evidently that’d be this calculate size given the shots we’ve seen of it, even easily towering over the Land of the Sun

Nuking a calc over something unavoidable is a disingenuous practice. We simply take the interpretation that’s supported most by the series… and well, evidently that’d be this calculate size given the shots we’ve seen of it, even easily towering over the Land of the Sun
Well the majority of shots clearly display that the size of the dragon isn't 100 Kilometers, the same narrative argument of the size being inflated so that people who escaped the main island can see the dragon and react to it

I disagree with this for the same reason I disagreed with Demon Licht and the Spade Demon's inconsistent ass sizes

This really doesn't even matter tho, since Clover Kingdom Destruction will be Large Country level and push God Tiers to well over 200 Petatons next chapter now that we can finally scale the continent off of the planet's curvature

But yeah, I entirely disagree with this calc

You mean to tell me you find no fault in just axing a size calc over an inevitable issue given the amount of things that need to be shown in a panel all at once?

Take a moment to actually understand the authorial intent here. If the dragon wasn’t meant to be that massive, the shots depicting such a height wouldn’t exist. That’s just some simple logic

You mean to tell me you find no fault in just axing a size calc over an inevitable issue given the amount of things that need to be shown in a panel all at once?

Take a moment to actually understand the authorial intent here. If the dragon wasn’t meant to be that massive, the shots depicting such a height wouldn’t exist. That’s just some simple logic
I'm saying it's very inconsistent and majority of shots display that the dragon isn't consistently 100+ Kilometers in size

So using a calc that finds both mass and speed of the thing based SOLELY on that inconsistent size makes it a very unreliable and unsuable calc in my book

Also as Damage said on the calc, just because the Country is modeled after Japan in shape, doesn't mean it actually is the same size as Japan. I mean the Clover Continent is very clearly not an IRL Continent, and their Earth is different from our own. So yeah... I can't in good conscious accept this calc

Last edited:
I'm saying it's very inconsistent and majority of shots display that the dragon isn't consistently 100+ Kilometers in size

So using a calc that finds both mass and speed of the thing based SOLELY on that inconsistent size makes it a very unreliable and unsuable calc in my book
To which I again insist on using even a little bit of logic to realize that the kinds of shots we're given can't exist if the dragon wasn't intended to be that kind of size
Also as Damage said on the calc, just because the Country is modeled after Japan in shape, doesn't mean it actually is the same size as Japan. I mean the Clover Continent is very clearly not an IRL Continent, and their Earth is different from our own. So yeah... I can't in good conscious accept this calc
This argument is somehow even more disingenuous than the size one. Japan as a country is literally called the Land of the Rising Sun (with this country being called the Land of the Sun), the script of the country is in Japanese (see chapter 337), people are referred to by their last name just like in Japan (I mean we literally thought Yami was the guy's first name for the longest time only to learn it's Sukehiro and Yami is his last name), all of this ALONG WITH the fact that it looks exactly like Japan.

Also one of the locations is called Honsu... you know, Honshu being one of the main islands of Japan. That Honsu. Crazy

This is very clearly meant to be Japan. This is honestly kinda ridiculous

Last edited:
Land of the Sun is literally Japan outlined to the tiniest detail and even got the same name for the center Island, Honshu

It is shape like it, named by its nickname (Land of the Sun), the main Island has the same name as the real one and they have identical customs, I don’t know what to do at this point...

Back