• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's Rematches: Bill Cipher vs. The Anti-Spiral

Gehrman the Hunter said:
I would go for bill cipher

Bill has more Haxes and if he releases weirdmageddon it would disorder Space-Time itself making most of Anti Spiral Haxes useless

also why are people here discussing if Probability Manipulation works on bill, has bill transcended Time meaning what happens in past and future wouldn't matter in this fight even if they wanted to choose a probability, bill has law and physics manipulation which from what i've read from codes and translations bill said this

"I ASK YOU WHY SHOULD TIME ONLY MOVE FORWARD
WHY MUST CAUSE PRECEDE EFFECT
WHO VOTED ON THE LAWS OF PHYSICS"

"RULES ARE PERVERSIONS AGAINST ALL WILL THATS WHY IM ABOUT TO REWRITE THE WHOLE SYSTEM BUDDY AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME"

i mean rewriting the whole physic that's actually above most of what Anti Spiral has shown (Hax wise)
1. AS's probability has worked on people outside of time.

2. Physic isn't probability

At all

Gargoyle One said:
Gehrman the Hunter said:
I would go for bill cipher

Bill has more Haxes and if he releases weirdmageddon it would disorder Space-Time itself making most of Anti Spiral Haxes useless

also why are people here discussing if Probability Manipulation works on bill, has bill transcended Time meaning what happens in past and future wouldn't matter in this fight even if they wanted to choose a probability, bill has law and physics manipulation which from what i've read from codes and translations bill said this

"RULES ARE PERVERSIONS AGAINST ALL WILL THATS WHY IM ABOUT TO REWRITE THE WHOLE SYSTEM BUDDY AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME"

i mean rewriting the whole physic that's actually above most of what Anti Spiral has shown (Hax wise)
1. AS's probability has worked on people outside of time.
2. Physic isn't probability

At all
1. then how is that even probability manipulation

2. but still bill has law and physics manipulation at a point it can rewrite them and just a little hint to how many laws there are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientific_laws_named_after_people

if bill was going to rewrite all of that this might be a spite battle if you ask me
Treasures-LansdownePortaitGW

Lightbuster30 said:
@Gehrman It just means it can work on timeless people.
alright i understand that but still probability manipulation is not very effective in this case

bill having ability to rewrite Laws of Physics literally makes him get the win easy

Laws of physics?

That's nothing literally anything in Gurren Laggann follows, not really impressive.

Gargoyle One said:
Laws of physics?

That's nothing literally anything in Gurren Laggann follows, not really impressive.
wait Manipulating and rewriting Laws of Physics is not impressive???

RCO017 1469463111

lets assume AS can manipulate Probability of fight

bill "Omnipotent Sight" which would likely mean he has Nigh-Omniscience would prevent him from losing as shown he was able to predict the future so Probability manipulation is useless here anyway

I simply recall probability manipulation being used to make everything miss, rather than changing the probability of using a different attack.

With the BFR, pretty sure Bill can teleport across the infinite dimensions of Gravity Falls, given his infamy literally everywhere.

Gargoyle One said:
Since when does Precognition make Probability useless?
Precognition + Nigh-Omniscience

THAT would make probability manipulation useless because if you only had Precognition probability manipulation would still work because Precognition has limits but with Nigh-Omniscience it makes probability manipulation useless because Precognition with Nigh-Omniscience can predict any future event even if it's changed

(it probably sounds ******** right)

How does Spiral actually get past Bill? He can't kill him and can only really BFR him but Bill could surely teleport away right?

Also, pretty sure Bill has outright said that he can see infinite probabilities across infinite universes, which would indeed render it less effective even if it could change the probability of Bill using an attack

Gehrman the Hunter said:

THAT would make probability manipulation useless because if you only had Precognition probability manipulation would still work because Precognition has limits but with Nigh-Omniscience it makes probability manipulation useless because Precognition with Nigh-Omniscience can predict any future event even if it's changed
Actually wot

The real cal howard said:
Also, pretty sure Bill has outright said that he can see infinite probabilities across infinite universes, which would indeed render it less effective even if it could change the probability of Bill using an attack
Well this is the literal Quote said by him

"I CAN SEE A KALEIDOSCOPE OF TEMPORAL PROBABILITY WITH FLUCTUATING RANGE! I CAN ALSO SEE THAT THERE ARE INFINITE ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF ME IN INFINITE ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION WITH INFINITE VARIATION! ONE OF THEM ANSWERED BY VOMITING A STREAM OF BLOOD AND PRIME NUMBERS OUT OF HIS THIRD MOUTH!"

Kaltias said:
Gehrman the Hunter said:

Actually wot
say that i did something wrong

Nigh-omniscience doesn't affect probability manipulation at all.

It isn't a "I need to find an alternative way" sort of situation, it's "The way that you try will work out badly as long as something chance based is needed".

Just seeing that fact that he has a 0% chance of success doesn't mean he'll be able to do anything about it.

It's jusy like the Labyrinth.... Which he can apparently get around because 2-A Travel.

Kaltias said:
Nigh-omniscience doesn't affect probability manipulation at all.
It isn't a "I need to find an alternative way" sort of situation, it's "The way that you try will work out badly as long as something chance based is needed".
well bill is able to view infinite probabilities and AS probability manipulation is hardly at this level (because low 2-C versions)

he still can avoid it m8

Anti Spiral is able to reduce probabiloty to 0.

That's not even how Probability works. It goes from .000000 (add however may zeros required) 1 to 99.9999999999.

Has bill ever done this? He's viewed all possibilities, that's cool, but he can also use the Labyrinth to make them.

DMUA said:
Anti Spiral is able to reduce probabiloty to 0.
That's not even how Probability works. It goes from .000000 (add however may zeros required) 1 to 99.9999999999.

Has bill ever done this? He's viewed all possibilities, that's cool, but he can also use the Labyrinth to make them.
well bill actually has ability to rewrite the laws of physics

also what type of laws of physics does GF verse follow

well it's revealed it follows quantum mechanics

"I EXIST IN A STATE OF QUANTUM UNCERTAINTY! THAT MEANS THAT EVERYTHING I AM, I'M ALSO NOT! IT ALSO MEANS THAT YOUR CAT IS DEAD! BLAME SCHRODINGER! HE'S A LOUSY PET SITTER!"

so he actually can rewrite the whole damn thing meaning even if AS reverted probability of bill winning to 0 bill would just rewrite the whole thing

So basically Bill can do that stuff by... Random jibberish words that he throws out of his mouth?

I'm not sure how making another one of the many possibilities exactly gets him out of a place of infinite possibility.

With the BFR, pretty sure Bill can teleport across the infinite dimensions of Gravity Falls, given his infamy literally everywhere.
Again he can just teleport out.

Actually with Bill's range and knowledge could he find his home planet and destory that? Depending on the planet's nature anyway how is bill's conception manipulation applicable?

Again he can just teleport out.

>Pretty Sure

See an issue at all?

Also to kill AS Bill will have to destroy the planet, but that's guarded by a 2B AS

Back