• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's Passive Abilities

I wanna to remove some stuff from his profile, that needs some attention.

Yeah. I think it was only really added since Bill stated that "he would kill one of them just for the heck of it" in the finale, but since Bill's AP >>>>> Dipper & Mabel'd durability, he could just kill them easily. If it weren't for PIS of course

I agree with the Death Manipulation removal; I just want to know what else would need to be removed, Eficiente?

• On his Enhanced Senses only this part: "Has knowledge of the past, present, and future." I have the tiny fear that it may be correct and the user who added it just didn't put from where does it come from, but it's most likely a misinterpretation of things he has done.
  • Illusion Creation. It was a dream
  • Perception Manipulation. It could come from the bubbles of madness I guess? But what others experience there may as well be real, we don't know.
  • Only this part of his AP: "Would remove the laws and restrictions of the universe" due to being poetic in context.
  • The last part in the Feats part shows a wrong link which needs to be removed.
  • Chaos Manipulation. He has powers that are random but that isn't Chaos Manip.
I would have the time to remove all that tomorrow.

^^

Seems fine. When the changes are overall agree here by others, I could unlocked the profile to get the changes added

@Elizhaa Actually only one user argued that, so I'm guessing more should respond to that.

@Butter He needs to actually cause Weirdmageddon, which has most of the passive powers.

Wouldn't that change some of his matches perhaps? Many of his matches start with him going Transmutation gg or something, but if he now needs to activate Weirdmaggeddon first that could change some of them.

Considering that we never saw him fight someone he didn't know anything about it's hard to say that he will ignore an opponent and activate Weirdmaggeddon first, he seems to want to be well informed first. Also he could have expanded Weirdmaggeddon everywhere but he didn't for a while, discovering that he couldn't afterwards. And before even causing Weirdmaggeddon he had Mabel in front of him and put her to sleep.

So, again, this is one of his IC things to do. Not much more.

Eficiente said:
Considering that we never saw him fight someone he didn't know anything about it's hard to say that he will ignore an opponent and activate Weirdmaggeddon first, he seems to want to be well informed first. Also he could have expanded Weirdmaggeddon everywhere but he didn't for a while, discovering that he couldn't afterwards. And before even causing Weirdmaggeddon he had Mabel in front of him and put her to sleep.

So, again, this is one of his IC things to do. Not much more.
Doesn't Bill have to start Weirdmaggedon by default when we talk about "Full Power Bill?" Since he got a lot of his powers by making himself a physical form and starting weirdmaggedon. Without it he's just 11-A Bill

The point of the rift is to allow him to manifest himself. He rips a hole in the world so he can form a physical form.

If he could form a 3D body without the rift then the show wouldn't have happened, the whole plot revolves around him teaching sixer how to make a portál so that the chaos from the night mer Realm let's him break the laws of reality.

The fact that weirdmageddon automatically disappears without him also helps that.

That's just adds to my point. It means that in order for Bill to get his physical form, he has to activate weirdmaggedon first. That means that in every match where Bill is in his physical form, weirdmaggedon already activated.

It seems rather clear to me that you guys didn't read the stuff above that are the reasons for this to be rejected. If so, what exactly is the plan?

Well, the above doesn't make much sense either. He doesn't spread weirdmageddon. It releases a wave of weirdness on it's own. He was unaware that it was stopped by the barrier, but he does not actively spread it.

Likewise, he doesn't activate weirdmageddon in his tier 2 key. His tier 2 key does is not a thing without weirdmageddon.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
This is where Weirdmageddon happens.
At the beginning, you see the rip in the sky, which was created by the rift shattering, allowing Bill to assume a physical form and his friends from the Nightmare Realm to enter the dimension.

Go to the 2:10 mark, Bill says "it's time we do a little redecorating" then he actively creates a pyramid, summons madness bubbles, stops time, and unleashes a wave. None of this is passive, he is actively warping Gravity Falls to fit his own image, which is what Weirdmageddon is.
For reference.

Back