• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's Passive Abilities

Shadow is correct here, maybe we can make section in his P&A with all of that but it wasn't passive.

Granted, Bill may want to trigger Weirdmageddon in a vsthread while 4kms of his opponent as his opening move.

It's nothing a Notable Attacks & Techniques section wouldn't do, so no. But seeing a section pointing out what powers randomly happen in Weirdmageddon would be easier to see for many.

Btw, shouldn't Bill have his regen reduced to High? It was stated and implied a "quantum distabilizer" would have killed him for good.

It was also said that it would blast him back into his dimension and his Low-Godly is a very in your face feat. He didn't have a physical form in all the show, and then he created one for himself.

"Blasted back to his dimension" just means that he'll be blasted back to the Nightmare Realm and Weirdmaggedon would end. It wasn't explicably stated that the blast would destroy him for good

About Bill's intelligence, i think there are better justifications for it rather than the ones that are said currently.

"Is said to know "lots of things", such as the truth of many well-known conspiracies as well as future events, like the destruction of Gideon-bot and that Gideon Gleeful would go to prison. Bill is also able to look through the eye of anything that is made in his image, allowing him to know what occurs even when he isn't around. "

I think this shouldn't really warrant an EG rating. Better justifications would be:

" Matched Ford Pines in a chess game, corrected his calculations and aided him to create a portal that could access infinite parallel worlds and violate the laws of gravity. "

I don't really ask for removing what is in right now, but can i add the other part?

KGiffoni said:
Btw, shouldn't Bill have his regen reduced to High? It was stated and implied a "quantum distabilizer" would have killed him for good.
Quantum Distabilizer had EE, aka Bill's weaknesses

his Low Godly comes from him creating a physical form from his mind

KGiffoni said:
Actually, the profile is closed. Would you mind doing that?
I don't have the power to do that.

@CinnabarManx Given how wanked Bill is, it would be a terrible idea.

Bill is a controversial profile, but I wouldn't say he's wanked here. In fact, his rating right now is the lowest tier for him. Especially since they mention that despite being said multiple times that Bill is threatening the entire infinite GF Multiverse's existance, it is still not enough for a 2-A rating.

JooCipher said:
KGiffoni said:
Quantum Distabilizer had EE, aka Bill's weaknesses
his Low Godly comes from him creating a physical form from his mind
Could you get a source for that? I don't recall It having EE.

As the topic of Bill's profile being controversial was brought I will point out the stuff that either needs evidence or should be removed.

He has Illusion creation since in "Sock Opera", Bill created a vision where the computer was about to erase all of its information in five minutes, forcing Dipper to make a deal with him. Later, in "Society of the Blind Eye", Soos tells Dipper that he fixed the computer, showing that the vision where the information is erased is not real. Which means that Bill created an illusion.

As for the "Would remove the laws and restrictions of the universe", Time Baby literally stated that if Bill's rip would continue, it will destroy the fabric of existance, which is at least Low 2-C since that will literally destroy the universe.

Also, regardless of this statement, he's Low 2-C at least since he "liberated" (a.k.a , destroyed) his own home universe, including its timeline, and he survived the destruction of his universe.

As for Chaos Manipulation, that's literally what the weirdness wave did

Gilad Hyperstar said:
He has Illusion creation since in "Sock Opera", Bill created a vision where the computer was about to erase all of its information in five minutes, forcing Dipper to make a deal with him. Later, in "Society of the Blind Eye", Soos tells Dipper that he fixed the computer, showing that the vision where the information is erased is not real. Which means that Bill created an illusion.
As for the "Would remove the laws and restrictions of the universe", Time Baby literally stated that if Bill's rip would continue, it will destroy the fabric of existance, which is at least Low 2-C since that will literally destroy the universe.

Also, regardless of this statement, he's Low 2-C at least since he "liberated" (a.k.a , destroyed) his own home universe, including its timeline, and he survived the destruction of his universe.

As for Chaos Manipulation, that's literally what the weirdness wave did
Bill could only manifest in dreams so wouldn't this be Dream Manipulation?

There is no evidence of it being related, the stuff about laws and restrictions was poetic and has nothing to do with his tier.

He's not, his home universe was 2-dimensional.

Just making chaos and using random powers isn't Chaos Manipulation.

Dipper didn't sleep at this point, so it's not Dream Manipulation, which he has regardless.

Maybe his feat of removing the laws of physics isn't Low 2-C, but the existance destruction referred to by Time Baby if his rip continue definitely is. Also, Bill was stated that he's a threat to the entire infinite multiverse. You can't be a threat to the multiverse without being able to at least destroy a universe since otherwise you would threat nothing in terms of multiversal destruction.

also Ford clearly stated that Bill could destroy reality and Oracle(who is pretty knowladgeble on Bill) said that Bill had to be stopped before he unleashes his "reign of terror" upon the Multiverse

@Gilad Hyperstar Ford put pretty clear that Bill could only manifest on dreams, I know it was said that Dipper didn't sleep but it most likely means in general.

I have no idea why you and JooCipher are talking about Bill being able to destroy stuff, I didn't put that to doubt.

Exactly, and he would never be able to do that without at least a Low 2-C rating. I still think that he should've remained with the 2-A rating but that's irrelevant now.

Also, Gideon, Mabel and Soos saw Bill in the mindscape when he first appeared and they were definitely awake, so there's no reason to assume why it can't be the same with Dipper

Threaten the existance of the entire infinite multiverse. Also regardless of anything in this thread, He should be at least High 3-A due to him explicably stating to gain infinite power, and creating Mabeland, which allowed Mabel to create literally everything she wanted just with her thoughts, which means the bubble has infinite energy in it. Which means High 3-A.

Ok. I explained my reasons. Can you explain how Bill would threaten the existance of the entire multiverse without Low 2-C and also, can you explain what tier you think he should be?

Also Mabeland is not an Hyperbole, Mabel can indeed create anything that she wanted and literally reshape the world in her image, and also, destroying reality, which Time Baby literally said will happen if Bill won't stop his rift, destroys space time in its entirity = Low 2-C

I already said it, nothing you said before means Bill would threaten the existance of the entire multiverse, he's a threat to the multiverse, which is not the same.

NLF. And once again you're talking about unrelated stuff. Can you stop doing that?

How is that a no limit fallacy? And you also did not explained your reasons for his downgrade and how can he threaten the multiverse.

But I agree, this is derailing and we should get back on the topic of Bill's passive haxes

I understand, but I thought you were saying that he's not even Low 2-C, and that's why I assumed a downgrade. I admit I don't really like this reasoning, but I understand it still.

Back